What do you think about it?

What do you think about it?

Attached: IMG_20220323_125407_227.jpg (1280x1021, 281.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for WW3. This world must end.

World is a good
200000000000 slavs dead

This, I'm tired of wageslaving

I think Putin has overstayed his welcome, so we might as well deal with him now.
He was always a ticking bomb, and I don't think we should just put him back in the drawer for eight more years.

>>>>>>

it's based, +plus zelensky is a fucking jew
i hope he'll get captured and tortured to death

Yep. And maybe nuclear fire will cleanse us from sins.

>Ukraine flag is upside down
Is he retarded?

nukes are so fucking aesthetic looking.

Attached: upside-down-flag.png (917x129, 16.21K)

>starting WW3 because some kike wants to flood your country with niggers to end racism

>Baltic
>Opinion on Russia
Opinion discarded

No.

Attached: 1647951341676.jpg (1280x917, 380.71K)

Yeah those damn ukrainians fighting against russians instead of just giving up everthing like cowardly west.

Damn Ukrainians resisting unprovoked aggression and genocide. Why they can't just die so delusional manlet can expand his failed state.

What is funniest is that people warn against world war like russia would't be first one to strike or use the nukes.

yeah zelensky really shouldn't have invaded russia and indiscriminately bombed civilians.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA

I hope WWIII starts soon, we need to go through hard times once in a while.

Psyop operations moved to poland. Give up zelensky GI

Only faggots that have never experienced a day of hunger in their lives say such dumb shit. In a full blown all nukes launched scenario the probability you survive the initial blasts is high. You just get to live a few weeks or months in extreme misery, starvation and radiation poisoning.. begging for help until you die. You will fantasize about being a wage slave.

The fucks that launch them will all slither into their bunkers safe and comfortable.

That Garrison is absolutely retarded. It's the monkey king and his favourite pet - lavrov how drag world into 3rd world war. Why Ukraine shuld not retaliate and ask free world for help? because what? because ben garrison says so lol. Every country has a right to defend itself and call for allies, especially when it's russhits exporting Pyccкий миp.

Attached: Русский мир.jpg (1080x1265, 191.34K)

Replace Zelensky with Pootin and it'd be accurate

Attached: hfthfgh.jpg (1280x1021, 251.01K)

European peace cannot exist until russia's imperialism is dismantled. Poland is with Zelensky here. The sooner we get it over with the faster peace can return.
It's gonna be a rough decade for everyone. But it has to happen, and I prefer having the initiative.

Attached: 1647715756418.jpg (1600x1128, 497.46K)

>genocide
What genocide? It's other way around. Our forces are saving civs, while zelensky force everyone to fight, and azov using civs as as meat shield. What type of genocide it is? Zelensky is a pathetic cuck.

NOT THE HECKING (((GOVERNMENT))) BUILDINGS