Total Unvaccinated Wester Nations as of March 2022

I had no idea that so many people are vaccinated. Only 15% in Canada and the U.S. refused the shit shots, and 9% in the U.K. holy shit. Better in Australia, with 20% refusing the mystry juice. So why did so many people get the vaccines?

Attached: Total Unvaccinated as of March 2022.png (1435x985, 912.19K)

Because most people are sheep.

because the numbers are lies

Imagine believing those numbers

Zog figured out a way (ostensibly a pronged system of bribery and harsh punishment) to manipulate hospitals into pressuring doctors into being aggressively pro clot-shot.

Doctors spend 20 years of their life to earn their credentials. They simply will not risk getting black listed, even when they know they're bring used to shill experimental mRNA products. They can always just play dumb when it becomes undeniable that jabs are killling people and there's no data to suggest the opposite.

Attached: 1647157662505.jpg (680x514, 59.08K)

>because the numbers are lies
>Imagine believing those numbers
this is true. just saw some CDC shit about how they didn't report correct numbers for "political reasons."

I wonder if this is true or just propaganda implying social proof for the jab. We already know they make shit up.

I wonder how many will go for the next booster. Was at a Walgreens the other day and I asked if people still came for the vax. They told me every day.

Pic rel is absolutely chilling.

Attached: 5A4AE7D7-53A4-4E65-88D5-FE41E0ABEB1C.png (756x734, 246.9K)

I'm inclined not to believe the numbers either, but anecdotally the numbers seem to bear out. A clear majority got at least 1 injection.

5% rule

>I wonder if this is true or just propaganda implying social proof for the jab
I believe the numbers. I personally know only 2 persons who are not vaccinated. All my coworkers have taken the jab, all my friends at the university as well.

Attached: IMG_20220323_121642.jpg (1080x1949, 252.92K)

>So why did so many people get the vaccines?
Most people don't live in a schizos echo-chamber like Any Forums ?

A lot of people lie. I'm pretty sure some people in my family lied about getting it too.

I wouldn't rely on that 9% British figure. Could be anything. ONS has been gayed up over last two years

Most young people here got it because they wanted the freedom to go for a drink lol
They complain about the rules but still obey even the smallest rule changes
People who peacefully protest against the authoritarian policies are accused of being fascists
German autism at it’s finest

the duality of Any Forums

Bullshit statistics designed to make you feel like the majority is against you.

Probably to an extent
I'm thinking it's the 75% NPC meme followers plus 10% of people who genuinely believed it would help them and figured it better to be safe than sorry

It is bizarre though how the masses so easily do whstever the tv says, wear the mask, take the shots etc and will freak out over someone who simply wants to do their own thing

its funny because it just makes those who have not been poisoned feel superior.

What do you think the actual vaccine coverage is in the US?

Same here. Its definitely the majority that a vaccinated.

Is the pic in OP the number that got at least one shot, or people who are considered "up to date"?

This

No chance in hell is Australia lower than the US when Australia has covid camps.

It's one shot
You can clearly see in the picture for EEA one shot 75% and 25% for "unvaccinated"

>loves to be a minority
you're pretty obviously Jewish.

americans are all spiritual jews

The majority still definitely took it. The drive-through test centers in my city are still busy. I would guess ~60% of the population.

Anecdotal/word-of-mouth numbers may be inflated through people lying, but the "official" numbers aren't self-reported – every vax shot is recorded. I too believe the official numbers; other than some Proud Boys, I don't know a single person IRL who hasn't been injected with the science juice.

It's a pretty fucking low bar, isn't it?

the majority IS against me
they hate and fear me, or rather, the image of me that has been planted in their feeble brains
the system wins by just being everywhere, it doesn't have to be smart, being colossal is enough

Attached: sportpalast.jpg (640x360, 23.95K)

Wrong. Americans are spiritual niggers.

>A lot of people lie.
Except antivaxxers, they would never lie and post fake numbers right? All hail our Lord and Master Malone, Leader of the Church of Antivax. Our prayers for thee.

it's only the one provinces

Would you say nearly all who voted Democrat took the jab?

Feels damn good to be completely unvaccinated, all around me people buckled from threats from the thought of not being able to go to pubs, not being able to travel to losing a job, most had some point they cucked out, those of us that held out have faced zero consequences, I didnt have to take the shitty 'vaccine' and now all restrictions are lifted I'm not b& from anything, feels great to tell so many people to fuck off and walk away without any restrictions on me

It's basically everyone who fell for the "Orange Man Bad" meme.

No. It is the difference between being independent and being cattle.
you wouldn't understand.

The biggest indicator of not taking the jab is if that person voted for Trump.

Yeah. "data". They fake almost everything so that's that. I think you put it well anyway.
There are lies, damed lies, and then there are statistics.
I go with testimonials from people I can get a feel of. Heck, even spending three minutes listening to Dr. Fauci and you'll instinctly feel what's best for you if you just listen to your inuition.
Alas, people are demoralized and put blind faith in the orgs and institutions run by people behind closed doors and persinally I can't get through to most of them on most occations. They just skit along the narrative jittingly and pretend they're fine with that because of the propaganda and demoralization tactics broke them and it's evidently plain to see for anyone who got a bit of strength.

the bar already was pretty damn low, yet somehow people fall for jew vices all the damn time.

Its closer to 50% in the US. Those (((cdc))) numbers are fake.

You threaten death by poverty you'll get a lot of uptake
It's what got me

>Only 15% in Canada and the U.S. refused the shit shots
Nonsense. To be considered vaxxed, you need 3 shots, I doubt 85% of the population got the booster, in any country.