Even if he is Jewish he is still more patriotic then the vast majority of self proclamed nationalists here...

Even if he is Jewish he is still more patriotic then the vast majority of self proclamed nationalists here. Let that sink in

Attached: Olena-Zelenska-ukraine-first-lady_622488a11eac3.jpg (725x906, 61.57K)

Corruption

False patriotism for ukranian cannon fodders to fight a planned war.

>I will fight to the last goy!
Or you know... feels good to larp as a king with the furtive sopport of the west's KEKS.

Patriotism is for simple minded cuckolds.

Attached: 20220319_194257.jpg (2959x1816, 993.26K)

He stayed and fought. Thats what leaders do. Putin should be kicking in doors. Instead, he's hiding from COVID.

ho! So Cu:ck word filtered to kek now?

it's been filtered...how new are you?

Is this the russian cope now? that they planned to be attacked?

He is sacrificing good people for his self interest. His people are in Israel not the Ukraine

>I'll throw wave after wave of my own goy at putin! I don't care if every last one is killed, I will never retreat!!

Just a good actor.
Who became billionaire cuz of that war.

Attached: 1647958507615m.jpg (1024x557, 43.82K)

By throwing "his" country in a meaningless war by joining his enemies, and killing off all able bodied men while throwing all fertile women into prostitution? Yeah, what a great fucking nationalist.

>Patriotic while hiding in pooland

>the Ukraine

Attached: 1599971649685.png (600x598, 222.05K)

Americans are true patriots of Ukraine. They will fight till the last Ukrainian.

Maybe cause only Jews are allowed to be nationalists in the system. He’s a puppet too taking orders

I feel sorry for Ukrainians who got bamboozled by this clown. He was obviously placed in his position to cause chaos. Many reporters that investigated him before the war, went missing. Isn't that a bit odd?

You’re actually retarded nigger

yeah he does it for the dollars usa pays him. most people would gladly send millions of people to their death for money

sage

Attached: sage.png (390x129, 6.63K)

he might be, but Nationalism and Patriotism are mutually exclusive when the state serves everything but the Nation

Yeah guys, let that sink in. We aren't faggy Jewish Comedians, how can we possibly recover?

Attached: zelensky.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

Oh we're letting him sink alright.

jews are even uglier when they smile