Neets are worse than niggers

You offer nothing, you provide nothing. Your existence harms the rest of Humanity. Parasites, leeches.
You have the mindset of the common nigger and therefore your N word privileges has been revoked.
If there was a WW3, the neets should be sent first.

Attached: 1641953345320.gif (466x320, 1.66M)

Neets are Robin Hood

Look

Basically

I'm just not gonna get a job!

I know... UGH I know... I'm sorry!!!!

It's just that I'm not wagecucking is all HAHAHAHA

Attached: NEET.png (500x553, 140.11K)

Might as well ride the wave till it crashes.

No, I'll be comfy when the world ends.

Fuck off cunt, never had a neet attack me over a cigarette

Wait, wait, wait. So you want me to rape your women like niggers do?
I didn't know brits were THAT much into cuckolding.

Niggers are worst than needs.
You offer nothing, you provide nothing. Your existence harms the rest of Humanity. Parasites, leeches.
You have the mindset of the common neet and therefore your neet privileges has been revoked.
If there was a WW3, the niggers should be sent first.

>oh noooo work on building technology and coding shit that will inevitably be corrupted by the hands of evil to make money buy a bunch of stuff and polute the entire world with consumerism instead of sitting around with limited earthly desires and finding peace in your own existence noooooo you can’t do that noooooooo

>the neets should be sent first.
>neet sits at home playing battlefiled, warcucks come and try to compel neet to go to real war, neet don't open the door, evade war
>wagecuck came to work, his employer give him writ to go to war, wagecuck just comply and die like a meat
>so many man died, now women approach to neets just for fuck or to be with anyone, cuz now they have to compete

Oy vey, yes neets should work so that big government can take all your money to give it minorities and Israel.
Whites should be good goys and collaborate in their destruction.

Can you imagine what would happen if the net tax payer demographic stopped paying taxes?

you mean your ass beaten lol what a bitch

>0 is less than -1

>you mean your ass beaten lol what a bitch
Hiding behind a memeflag.. lol what a bitch
No you closet nigger I mean a neet (white person by the way cause you niggers don't work by default) won't sperg when refused a handout like you niggers do

and who exactly is building the house around you, making the food you stuff down your disgusting fat gullet with, making sure the internet, electricity, water pipes, sewage and trash collection works? who's going to come save your retard ass on an ambulance once you inevitable get a clot from doing your hekin epic 72 hour mmo leveling session? and the healthcare after that? who's paying for all that you NIGGER?

i would respect your decision if you fucked off into the forest and lived Ted K. lifestyle hunting rabbits and shit. but that's not what you actually want to do , is it? you want to have your cake and eat it too you hypocritical, dishonest piece of shit faggot.

and before you get into it i am not some angry wagie who's upset that people are not working, i idon't give a shit if someone works or not. but i know that you are leeching off your parents directly or indirectly through state and that is what pisses me off. your mom could be on a beach somewhere sipping a drink but she's not because she has to pay for her manchild son to play video games. no, you're not enlightened, you are not doing any self improvement, you are a piece of shit who jerks off all day. we both know this.
kill yourself.

I agree

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8.5K)

Absolutely fucking based.

I wholeheartedly agree. Find work, immediately.

Holy based

>crashes
If it hadn't crashed by now, it never will.

>world ending
>ever
Why so optimistic?

>take all your money to give it minorities and Israel.
They'll get the money regardless.

>If there was a WW3, the niggers should be sent first.
WW3 can't happen due to MAD and a myriad of biotechnological terrors.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-123322_Gallery.jpg (1078x1447, 827.87K)

You are a sheep that keeps supporting the shitty system. The homeless niggers who refuse offer about free housing is doing more to fix society than a npc wagies like you

its 2022 and Humanity will be soon liberated from working thanks to automation. Universal Income is an absolute necessity.

neets don't even work, why do you think they will go and die

Attached: 16410997391181.png (220x220, 53.98K)

>2022
>not 2052