What is the third secret of Fatima?

I came across a conversation Father Malachi Martian had on a radio show where he discuss the third secret of Fatima. Father Malachi Martian explains in this per-recorded radio broadcast that Russia and Ukraine will play an important part in the Fatima secret, not being specific in what part they play, but only that God has consecrated the land to be the vessel in restoring Christianity to the world.

There is a lot more to it, but I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. What should we all know about the third secret of Fatima and is it true?

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlWrpzoNFQ&ab_channel=TradCatKnight

Attached: nwo.jpg (2045x1776, 578.76K)

I bet it has something to do with water

The "conspiracy theory" that these scum fucks in media are trying to dismiss is not that the new world order is real, they are trying to dismiss that the new world order is bad.

Mick were talking about the miracles of Fatima put down your 9 am pint and help us figure out what the third miracle might be

I guess I’m just gonna bump this thread and throw out any random ideas.

Dec Seven Jesus Christ Returned

If you want more replies you're gonna have to effort post a little harder, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and I dont watch random videos kek

>There is a lot more to it, but I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. What should we all know about the third secret of Fatima and is it true?

The apparitions are true. We don't know what the Third Secret was.
I suspect it was the great apostasy of the 60s and 70s as it was supposed to be made public in 1960 but John XXIII said its "not four our time" and called Vatican2.

All the dogs in the world begin speaking Japanese

Father Malachi Martian goes on to say that the NWO will form an alliance between the United States and The European Union, with the main players being China, Russia, and the United States. Any nation that does not fall in line with the wishes of the NWO will be cut off from the rest of the world to suffer as we are seeing today with Russia.

I am not op

The water will run from the rocks and the bread will fall from the sky

Father Martian alludes to the the third secret being God's wrath for implementing the New World Order.

Attached: 9094064E-02D5-4A05-A609-BC711C59FA45.jpg (525x394, 22.89K)

The NWO is implicit in the official part and doesn't have to be part of the Secret.
Mary said if Russia is not consecrated, Russia will spread its errors thoughout the world. (This happened in 1917 so the error was foremost communism) and now we are where we are.

She also said entire nations will be annihilated. This may refer to different things:
1. Over 40 Million children killed through abortion in the West since RoeVsWade. Far higher if we also count the East. That is the size of "entire nations".
2. Soon to come vaccine deaths.

Both go in line with the part where Mary said (in a private vision to sister Lucy in 1929):
> The holy father will consecrate Russia but too late.

Holy bump for Jeebus

So maybe it is really all vaxies dying... Have you read about Alois Irlmaier or Yves Dupont books where he dozens of catholic prophecies "Catholic Prophecy: The Coming Chastisement"?

bump

> " New World Order " comment jumped on by Conspiracy Theorists
You mean the conspiracy theorists that said America and all western nations were part of a New World Order scheme that will result in the great reset?
Which is exactly what the president and elite talk openly about?
> Theorists
It's not really a theory.

Attached: 7s8ngbi5ggv51.gif (1288x1356, 280.89K)

cuckstainity is jew worship nonsense, that shit isn't going to fly anymore, people are either wisening up to jewish tricks or are at least not falling prey to them out of merely being too self absorbed in inane bullshit to not be total kike serving golems, fuck off with your jewish self fulfilling prpphecies bullshit

It concerns two things primarily from what we can gather.

The coming chastisement

And satan controlling a pope and many cardinals

Many popes attempted to consecrate russia but dithered or cowered. It is actually fucking huge. Essentislly the "missing third secret" is the explanation to the third vision, as each vision also had an accompanying explanation. This third explanation was reserved from the public. They couldn't tell the people they were complicit in hiding the secrets of their own corruption and the coming great apostasy. Thry couldn't tell the people that the explanation to the vision stated that the apostasy would start from the very top.

In scripture when the great apostasy is finally complete, that is when antichrist is revealed. The fact that bergoglio of all people is actually doing this consecration is pretty insane. Though I almost fear more if heaven does not answer, as that would not be good news, not good news at all. Buckle up.

No, I think it's the control over every aspect of our lives. We won't be voting for things that matter anymore because all those decisions will be made by the NWO. Look at the EU right now and ask yourself who is making all the decisions. Who is making all the decisions in NATO? Now look at Russia right, we have sanctions on them for a war they believe is necessary for their own sovereignty, and instead of issuing for peace we have prolonged the war in Ukraine by supplying them weapons. All we have done is caused more suffering and death. I didn't vote for that, did you?

Why is it that those who read the third secret cannot reveal it?

Democracy is irrelevant and probably not something God would concern himself with. Considering he is the King of Kings, Lord of the universe etc.
The control aspect is a good point tough.

The translators promised to not reveal it and there are maybe 12-30 persons worldwide who know the contents. Maybe it is >I suspect it was the great apostasy of the 60s and 70s as it was supposed to be made public in 1960 but John XXIII said its "not four our time" and called Vatican2.
So the ones who know it are the ones at least partially responsible for it.

>No you can't heckin stone the filthy whore to death!
Christ was cringe and bluepilled

Can americans stop eating grease and slaughter their pedo ruling elite for once, thanks.