Döner

In Germany you can get a large Döner Kebap for €5.00 We call this a "Döner“ here in Bavaria (for you outsiders). The best thing too is that you dont even have to wait you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go at the counter.

What food deals/ traditions do you have where you live?

Attached: BE976286-58FF-4260-B4D2-32DCCC44D9DC.jpg (1200x1600, 297.29K)

>all that mayonnaise

I've never eaten kebab.
I'll never eat kebab.
And I shit on dirty arabs.

Theyre ~9€ here.

I rather skip that meal and go with out it until real food

CHIPPY TEA ALL DAY LONG GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN! FUCK WHATEVER THE BORING, CABBAGE EATING POFFS KNOWN AS GERMANS ARE EATING.

-BIGBAZ

Attached: 0_GPY_BEM_140919castlehoward_037JPG.jpg (1200x675, 182.49K)

I miss this so much
FUCK AUSTRALIAN KEBABS, THEY ARE SHIT IN COMPARISON
YOU GET NO GOOD CHOICE IN THE SAUCES
AND IT COST 3x AS MUCH
USELESS KEBAB MAKING CUNTS

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: pie barm and chips.jpg (500x375, 84.48K)

everything cause USA is center of the world number one country

Cool boner story mate, here in burger land they call me 3 for free

Pure. Fucking. American.

Attached: uber Murrican yummy burger.jpg (828x793, 129.83K)

That's just fucked, I bet you look like a fridge

This makes me coom

The semen is a nice touch

They use it to disguise the taste of the decayed meat.

I can't believe I had to scroll all the way down to read this

The mystery meat they used in these sandwiches looks suspiciously grey. Is it old of just overcooked by the time it's sliced?

We also have doners, same filling, but it’s wrapped in thin bread. However, you have to wait like 5 minutes because they’re made on demand.Cost 2-3 euros.

But now they’re closed so I have to eat butties.

That's not mayonnaise. Either way, you people are stupid niggers for posting in this bait thread

They’re about £4 for a large Doner Kebab here, the Kurds make a mean kebab.

Thats joghurt you retard

Ewww what a waste of burgers
Best dish itt yet.

>paying 5 bucks for an inferior burger

A white man should only eat a kebab if he made it himself with fresh food instead of the weeks old reheated shit they sell you at those sandnigger shops.

anyone besides norwegians and swedes that like pickled herring?

Attached: pickled herring in tomato.jpg (1160x655, 191.36K)

For some reason there are no Kebab places in Serbia but the Gyros ones are on every corner

The dutch.

Absolute filth.

pretty sure this is a shawarma (sandwich variant)

Well, I'm certainly not wasting away, old chap.

This faggot thread was started just so this faggot kraut could samefaggot this copyfagsta and knock a putinmonke thread into the abyss and that's a good thing
fagget

Attached: 1642975310727.gif (323x300, 2.43M)

>Eating Ahmed's shitty Gammelfleisch
go back to /r/de

Attached: niggerfotze.jpg (420x289, 26.43K)

prove it

Both, its turkey they sell as lamb.
Used to eat that shit a lot as a kid but cant stomach it anymore.

Wow, you can get kebab, now I'm pretty sure it's only available in Germany and nowhere else in Europe/world.

What a lovely food deal/tradition

I will never ever ever substitute picrel for the degeneracy that you call food

Attached: csm_Radatz_Leberkaessemmel_540x360px_9177660017.jpg (540x360, 49.04K)

i like it, but i don't buy it that often. usually just pickle the northern pikes that i catch.

mayo is super healthy fatboi