Schools in america will punish white students harsher

Schools in america will punish white students harsher

Attached: white punish schools.png (867x738, 363.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1506320479426023425?cxt=HHwWgsCs4difw-cpAAAA
mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S E C E E D
E
C
E
E
D

Soon blacks will just get an auto-pass for every exam. School is the number one obstacle for black success at college!

I've only heard of one school doing this so far, so it's going to be funny when the school looses funding and the lawsuits start flying

Do whites even care?

I think it's great, just imagine the hate it will breed

no, because the whites in the communities adopting these think they deserve it. however I doubt their children feel the same.

The dumber people are, the easier they are to control. Liberals are the downfall of society

And what will such a school do when it's blacks victimizing other blacks??

Can't discipline the instigator because that would be oppressive systematic racism.

Have to punish the instigator to defend and protect the feelings of the victim.

>do web search on title
>find only fake news sites
sage and hide

Everything bad in the west has its origins in America. Truly the butthole of the planet.

And jobs. Soon buildings will be collapsing due to issues in structural engineering and China will have full quantum supremacy over the west — and that’s a good thing!

No more white supremacy!!! :-D

Wow considering so much of this violence does happen between members of the same race this actually just means complete black bully hegemony.

This cannot be real. Or so I would say but I honestly can't tell anymore...

Attached: 1604849768607.png (500x500, 76.42K)

not my problem

>no link
You had one job faggot

here is the original poster
twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1506320479426023425?cxt=HHwWgsCs4difw-cpAAAA

mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/

Based. White cucks deserve to suffer for their mediocrity and weakness. They'll never learn otherwise

That's fine, whites don't behave like chimps anyways, there's no point on punishment if they never misbehave to begin with

>mediocrity and weakness
>built the greatest civilizations with divine inspiration
Holy cope, this made me laugh user. Great bait man.

america is a racist shithole

time segregate white kids

Manufacturing school shootings is the end game for these people. It is the only logical explanation. They are willing to bring about a small apocalyptic scenario in every educational institution in the continental United States for their psychotic sense of "justice". They will cry the victim as they dance on the dead before their bodies are cold. Imagine kike Shapiro's movie, "Run Hide Fight" but this time, the main heroine joins the schizo school squad. What's worse, it will be used as a tool to disarm Americans IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. They are willing to sacrifice your children upon the altar to get absolute control. Will you stand and fight or simply tolerate it like you always do until you just hand it over to them?

Attached: 1636697080881.jpg (225x225, 6.79K)

In other news, homeschooling rates increased by 300%.

rolling blackouts coming and white flight out
of the entire territory of the GAE