President Zelensky of Ukraine just finished his speech in Japanese Diet...

President Zelensky of Ukraine just finished his speech in Japanese Diet. All the lawmakers of Japanese Diet respectfully listened to the excellent speech. A lot of Japanese nationals also listened to the speech through the Internet, TV and radio. All of us are deeply moved by the sincerity and depth of his desire for the peace and freedom. Now Ukraine and Japan are one. We stand with Ukraine. Japan fight against tyranny and unlawful violence. We support Ukraine and its people. Long live Ukraine. Long live peace and freedom. Thank you, Presiden Zelensky. Thank you, Ukraine.

Attached: zelensky.png (360x202, 84.98K)

Attached: AND A LIL BIT OF CHICKEN FRIED.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Ukranians are ethnically the same as Russia. You best release Hokkaido if you think otherwise

2 times wasn't enough. We should nuke Japan 3 times and you will worship us like you do Weimericans.

That's a long winded way of writing "we want the Kuril islands back".
Not that I'm complaining. Go invade Russia, should be hilarious.

>Ukranians are ethnically the same as Russia.
Ukrainians think the otherwise.

I didnt think the honorable japanese would fall for his cowardice... look how desperate he is, he would suck anyone s cock if he could stop russia from invading.

"This invasion is like hiroshima, this invasion is like when USA false flagged pearl harbor, this invasion is like korean comfort women statues, this invasion is like the mongol invasions, this invasion is like when your favorite used panty vending machine is broken"

Japan already beat your sorry ass in war lmao

What can you say if the nips were moved then the anime jews push has done it’s job, Japan’s nigger invasion will be sooner than we think

Ah yes, the original NPC's.

Why didn't they drone him when he was out in the open? Surely they have that capability, or not?
>inb4 its fake because he's not yellow
There are fucking white lights in front look at the shadow of his hands. For all I know it could be fake, but not because he isn't yellow as if they were going to film by fucking street-light you moron

Attached: inopen.jpg (912x504, 68.99K)

Ukrainian who think otherwise are Polish. Thus we are liberating Ukraine from them now, since they though they could build nazi ethnostate in territories populated by Russians.

They cyka, blyat and Idinahu all the same as a russian speaker would. Pronouncing your capital city differently does not give your country the right to independence. Heck, your country has dozens of accents

>slant eyes thinking they can get European cunny if they pretend to support Ukraine
stay with your bug women, Nip

Attached: 1638191121604.jpg (1024x681, 132.8K)

I'm rooting for putin desu. Hope he blows that kiked shithole up.

Attached: 8eb.png (1584x864, 76.52K)

Heil Hittler

Zelensky is moshiach. Third temple confirmed.

No fuck off.
We will never get involved with war by Europeans.
Do you understand Japan has to take on China and Russia at the same time if war were to happen? We border with them!

You would do anything for orphaned Ukrainian lolis

Attached: 57090261_p0.png (900x1260, 756.85K)

Holy kek he really want ww3.

>Do you understand Japan has to take on China and Russia
Welcome to our world. At least you didn't get dragged in the middle eastern warfare like we did.

how can you be such a bot, bugmen are stupid

Attached: 3b6.png (1024x1024, 934.73K)

>All of us are deeply moved
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
ukraine is irrelevant and not one person in japan or elsewhere gives a fuck about it

Remember 自由と繁栄の弧
Peace and freedom have supreme value in our country.

Thats a english teaching dance monkey you are replying to.

I have a friend from Ukraine. Originally from Donbas region, fled during 2014, lived in Kiev. Pro-Ukrainian. Now she has become a refugee in Lviv and tells me she hates it there, everyone is like a Jew, complaining that they speak Russian, trying to profit from them, in general offensive. I just find it ironic that this person who hates Russia can't wait to go back to Kiev to be able to speak Russian freely. It's not a matter of education either, she knows Ukrainian.

chink and vlad would take on you anyway, even staying neutral or not

Why is he going around giving speeches to politicians of various countries?

Absolute cope. Russia is a country of mongols

Not according to the Japanese I know,
they hate the guy for bringing up Pearl Harbor and they didn't like how the ukrainians protesting in Tokyo were disrupting the flow of things.

Attached: 1647941029348.jpg (702x718, 119.7K)

Not really. Russia wants Japan to exist, or they might suffer from China too. Japan is making a grave mistake now, their natural ally is Russia.

just use it, if you want to nuke
protip: you can't

It's his globohomo speaking tour.

I doubt after the war you will able to speak russian in kyiv. A lot of my friends are trying to switch right now and write me asking for advice or practice

Get in Line, your order for prosecution at Kiev Trial will be 245133. You have right not to add more criminal record to yourself before your trial is held.

Well, we will make ultimatums beforehand, so maybe we wont get physical

Nah, I do. We used to go there with friends to get extremely cheap booze, cigarettes and women dying to get with "rich westerners" when realistically a German garbage truck driver could live like a millionaire in Ukraine

can't believe a fucking comedian president could convince the rest of the world in serious affairs. is Any Forums and north korea the only place immune to clown world?

Stfu
Just go to Ukraine as a volunteer only by yourself.
Explain why Japanese youth has to die for Ukraine? It is the other side of the earth and nobody in both countries hardly know each other.
NATO wants to drag us into war for their convenience.
Again, it’s Japan that has to take on the enemies, not Americans or brits

>based Globohomo loving Nippon

Attached: JAPAN NO.jpg (1024x686, 145.01K)

Do Japanese truly believe that taking sides in this conflict will be beneficial to Japan in long term? Genuinely curious.

I don’t understand how you don’t fear conscription. You will die like a dog on our border
Dont stop /chug/ging along bro

>exist for being an authoritarian cuckold like some shithole countries in Africa or the Middle East
nice meme

>NATO wants to drag us into war for their convenience.
They can only force you to sanction somebody, nothing more for obvious reasons

based on so many levels.

This is so weird. President of the world making demands

your Putin already did like you said
the result: cage cope fail and rekted

big dick japanese
small cock gaijin

FAKE AND GAY
ALSO WHY YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH PROUD JAPANESE BUCK?

havent seen a jap glow this much since nagasaki.

I thought all Ukrainian males 16-60 were either conscripted or mobilized?

You dont have your forced conscription either. I mean, the only ones serve only as cooks etc

No Japanese flag on Any Forums is an actual Nip. I have yet to meet a Jap who gives a flying fuck about all this bullshit. Now if they've just stopped being such fucking bug people about going along with this mask bullshit.

>Ukrainian who think otherwise are Polish.
this^

What did you think of him comparing the current invasion of Russia to that of Pearl Harbor, when recently talking to the US congress, kek

When?

They're forbidden from leaving the country. A lot of them who don't want to die as cannon fodder to missile strikes exercise their struggle against Russia on the internet.

Not the Jewish ones

Kill yourself zogbot.

Attached: 1625174333939.jpg (400x505, 33.67K)

when are you folks taking back them funny looking islands from soviets?

Your war is very unfortunate and I wish you the best, but you’d think the same if China and Japan started the war, for example.

did you get to suck his jewish cock?

Attached: blacbvll.png (1532x806, 1.88M)

you fell for retarded shilling.
men 18-60 are prevented from leaving the country because it’s martial time. The will be 4 waves of mobilisation and first two waves affect people with combat experience. After that it will be people who have served. And lastly people who are able to serve and IT guys (we are drafted last since a big chunk of economy depends on us)

>Stfu
>Just go to Ukraine as a volunteer only by yourself.
Japanese government bans that.

> Explain why Japanese youth has to die for Ukraine?
They don't have to.

> It is the other side of the earth and nobody in both countries hardly know each other.
We are all neighbors. Russia kun lives right next to your house. Ukraine kun lives right next to Russia kun.

> NATO wants to drag us into war for their convenience.
I doubt that.
If Russia commit invasion to Ukraine, they could do that to our country too.

> Do you understand Japan has to take on China and Russia at the same time if war were to happen? We border with them!
It's too short minded both of them will invade us at the same time.

Honestly fuck Japan. What a shit tier overrated fucking country you cucks are. Most of your men beat off to anime because your women are repulsive.

is this faggot having speeches to all countries governments or what?

It is time to take back the northern territories from Russia.

Attached: Kuril-Islands-Northern-Territories-of-Japan-Map.png (1787x917, 414.75K)

>Thank you, Presiden Zelensky. Thank you, Ukraine.

After decades of kissing american ass, you just can't live without tasting someone's asshole, right, nipponjin?

And now, Zelensky's asshole is just fine.

FFS, if only your samurai forefathers could see what a cuck nation Japan has become.

There are no Japanese in this thread, it's all LARP'ing English teachers or people on a VPN. No Japanese come to Any Forums. Don't reply to losers impersonating Japanese.

Link to speech Nip.

he is NATOs/ZOGs poster faggot what'd you expect

Attached: 1647141783516.jpg (1080x1062, 115.34K)

he does. He fucked up Israel by comparing Mariupol to holocaust and got scolded because jews well remember UPA participating in it

>the honorable Japanese
The empire is dead fren, there are no honorable Japanese anymore only hardcore wageslaves, anime fags and cucks.

Russia already leveled Warsaw with the ground once lmao.

t. LARP'ing English teachers or people on a VPN

俺、日本人だけど。

PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT

Attached: 14CB116A-C90E-4F55-8D44-9815821CF432.jpg (808x1024, 54K)