Daily Reminder. The US Has Not Ruled Out Nuking Russia

And unlike our dear friends in Russia, I can assure you, ours work. With peace and love I say, fuck around and find out.

Attached: 701F5D85-2944-401C-BB04-1E718343245F.jpg (600x764, 65.74K)

>nukes
fake and gay

why not do it already? you are full of shit

you still use 5.25" floppy drives for your nuke programming?

Doesn't matter who nukes first, it's the end of the world if it happens, it's pure fucking retardation.

Right now we are dismantling Putin’s army without firing a shot. Think about this for a moment. Putin got outplayed by Biden. I would have never seen that coming.

Yawn

That is why we need to avoid nuclear war.

Even if 30% of Russian works it will be 100x worse than the current war in Ukraine at least.

Also one reason Russia started this war is because US wanted to put new Patriot systems in Ukraine, which can be re-purposed to carry nuclear tomahawk. Which could de-capitate Moscow in 5 mins also undetectable on radar (fly very low).

So Moscow would not be able to reply. This is the main reason for this war.

The US could not do it in Estonia for example as it is a free open country and it would be known. But Ukraine is not and it is owned by USA.

I know you guys also have plan to launch 500-2000 nukes at Russian nukes as a first strike, but I guess that plan is not good enough.

HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH
You don't even have the balls to put a no-fly zone over Ukraine and that is with the support from the rest of NATO and now you are talking shit about nuking people. Get bent gringo, all bark no bite.

8” and your info is 3 years out of date.

We only go on the offensive when we can accuse them of having nukes but know they really don't have anything.
In the event they do actually have nukes then we don't do anything.
That's been us foreign policy for the last 30 years.

why talk about nukes then faggot? contradicting your own narrative.

And I say, do it! Pic related.

Attached: russia vs world.png (1030x481, 105.16K)

pootin will nuke kikeland if thats the case

Total horseshit. Putin planned this war in earnest in 2008 after the Bucharest pact and nothing was going to stop it. Putin wanted to recreate a sphere of influence that pointed east towards Moscow, the problem is, all the former states want to point west as they know their fortunes are with Europe, not a corrupt dictator that steals billions from his own people. There is not a word I just typed that is not fact.

Biden didn't do SHIT, except in his depends. Our rogue, treasonous intelligence community is responsible for Ukraine not becoming apart of Russia by now, get a clue bro.

I know it stings, but you got to,give the old man credit. He let Putin walk himself into a wall and now we are funneling so much shit Ukraine that we will burn Russia from the inside out and not fire a shot. Not bad for a man in diapers.

say what, your shit cant even shoot these down.

Attached: video_2022-03-23_22-23-41.webm (852x480, 1.06M)

utter bullshit, if this was really the case, why did nuland go out of her way to support a coup?

Lol bro he didn't do a god damn thing, because he has brain damage due to his progressive senility. IF Ukraine is actually winning (I don't think that they are), then it is 100% the American intelligence community coming up with the game plan, and pulling the strings. You would have to be delusional to believe otherwise.

why is every brown nigger from spain that posts here a faggot?

>unusual_whales, literally who?
>twitter post
>reportedly
fuck off nigger

Titor said the first strike was Russian.

Attached: TIMESAND___logoLOGOlogo.png (2467x1551, 377.79K)

They dont really want it, OP. They talk big on Any Forums but they don't really want it. That's why nobody is touching NATO assets.