How do I stop feeling like this?

How do I stop feeling like this?

Attached: meirl.png (1264x1460, 867.28K)

Stop defining yourself in terms of the expectations of others and follow whatever gives you a sense of purpose and meaning.

Attached: 1647624772121.jpg (723x944, 87.35K)

Get a hobby or interest. Even if it’s something stupid, something to dedicate your time to and improve your skills at over time and wake up a better person with a goal each day. Even if that goal is something stupid like finding truth in the obscured on Any Forums, it will give you drive moving forward. Don’t seem immediate pleasure.

Find a purpose and move towards it. Lets say youre white and blue eyed, you MUST have blue eyed white children to save the world, to do so you need a blue eyed white women, to support a family you need a good job, so find a career path and follow it like your life depends on it.

Also, do martial arts, it literally saved me. Thats it.

Attached: 1646834605547.jpg (1024x1024, 100.94K)

Now you need to ask yourself one question, what made him find a purpose that made him get up from bed with all the energy he had?
The answer applies to all of us men.

if you kill a kike you are guaranteed entry to heaven

Start by reading this user

Attached: healing the child within.jpg (1132x1500, 129.13K)

was Goebbels white?

he look like that viral food review kid, who ate that pizza or whatever and was like, my disapointment is immesaurable or something

I have a bad case of gout in my elbow and cant sleep it is unbearable pain ive taken 1400 mg of advil and it still hurts and i wanna cut my armoff, it could be worse for you...

In a world of Goebbelses be a Hitler

Yes

Yes, he was just very ugly, probably from malnutrition during pregnancy.

Working at making the day of the rope happen.

Found a woman to marry but it would take an act from God to make it happen. I'm never going to work again because I refuse to support my enemy, kikes and the USA as a whole so filled with corruption, that I find starvation to be an acceptable price to no longer have a job. Fuck kikes, fuck money, fuck working like a fucking slave.

Attached: images - 2022-03-23T065424.934.jpg (600x442, 24.6K)

Saved.

Attached: 1521846505594.jpg (2040x1360, 437.87K)

Then focus on being self sustaining if thats your thing. You dont need to follow the beaten path or achieve anyone else expectations. Finding your purpose is something personal, its what really touches your soul and moves you. Find that and follow it. Ask yourself who are you and what do you want.

You don't. Take the Doomerpill. Long Live Death!

Attached: comfy.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

God shall provide or I shall be judged and perish.

wait for 1933

Youre missing the point. Devote to God then. Find a purpose to move you, thats what im saying, men are wired towards striving towards a purpose, your lack of purpose and ambition its whats driving you crazy, find something to work for and put the time in, as you advance you'll feel a fulfillment as you never did. Thats what happened to Goebbels btw, he found NatSoc and it became his purpose, he was a great man.

that is so fucking shallow, boring and primitive, worth only for peasants and for the sake of being done, but not a life purpouse. Sure, reproduce, even niggers can do that, nothing complicated about that, but it doesn't feel like anything with greatness. Greatness comes from god and serving him, reproduction is nothing but a primitive act anyone can do

Keep a journal and write about your feelings. Worked for Dr Goebbels.