G-guys what do you feel about china?

g-guys what do you feel about china?
why are they growing so fast?

Attached: shanghai.webm (720x1280, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FY21 BILL HIGHLIGHTS_SFOPS_final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 some seething mutt cope and video of industrial accidents

i don't know, but i wish that european countries and the anglopshere would be allowed to have the same type of vigor for success, paired with an understanding of societal healthiness and what is needed for such.

It's fake except Shanghai. They spend all their money in Shanghai as part of false propaganda. Other cities only use cardboard and lights. That's what you see.

they've been playing the globohomo side against the other side for decades. this russia thing is the first time they will be forced to take a side since the korean war.

i'm sure china is one most visited country in the world ? beside thailand and turkey.

I wish they were more openly supportive of Russia.

Skyscrapers are fucking cancer

Attached: 1633536011350.gif (722x689, 1.54M)

This. Instead of glorifying the nation and past heroes (regardless of what you think of their politics, it's good to have national idols for people to look up to), the Anglosphere is infinitely dividing itself using subversive ideologies of feminism, critical race theory, etc., tearing down statues and plaques of the people that built up society, idolizing only rampant consumerism and egocentric individualism as the highest traits, then whining about men being disillusioned and not wanting to do any work.

china population will soon be under 1 billion people, keep up the good work
100 million tops, by 2025

Why would Croatians care about Chinese shills?

Because they spent the last 30 years doing what we only dreamed of.

Imaging having a social credit system kek. What a shithole.

I dont like China or Chinese people

china looks nice from afar, just don't scratch the surface.

I thought this too.

Then I visited all around the country and realized most of it is nice. The real propaganda is that America spends hundreds of millions trying to downplay the growth of Asia. They're spending $300 million just to spread propaganda against China.

appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FY21 BILL HIGHLIGHTS_SFOPS_final.pdf

Pic from my pre-covid trip to Xian.

Attached: IMG_0630.jpg (1411x1059, 593.83K)

Decent country, provides railway and telco project at affordable prices for thirdies and enjoyed a trip there.
Family members in the navy are not fond of them though since they patrol the northern part of south china sea and PRC destroyers often wander too close or enter disputed waters.

kekekek

This 100%

>g-guys what do you feel about china?

they dont give out $1000b a month for femanist training in egypt, gay pride in nigeria for $1000b a week,

the chinese are interested in chinese interests. the west is interested in jewish interests.

>2 points have been added to your FICO credit score

You have to go back chang

Why would Swedes care about Chinese shills?

Everything above 4 stories high is cancer.

Because they are more than 1,000,000,000 and they are the world's factory, all the money goes in that direction.

no niggers
no jews

I'm pretty sure china is for jewish interests as well
jews literally own the world and they're simply ALLOWING the chinks to live comfortably, for now

Chinese forums are full of guys who've travelled to Poland and Hungary to pick up a Ukrainian gf in recent weeks. The women are happy to move back to China with them.

Attached: china wives.png (1599x1286, 2.6M)

China is the biggest mistake the Western world ever made. The gave a little kitten all their means of production and thought it would just be an eternal laborer for them now that kitten used those very same means to become a massive tiger that isn't ever giving it back. It would take the Western world decades to just break even in terms of production and fabrication. It's almost impossible at this point because of simple industrial logistics. Once Xi and his vassals drop the petrodollar proper, the USA and the Western world at large will fall so far under the shadow of China they might well never recover. Xi played a masterful game.

Imagine a city without niggers.

Two more weeks. Trust the plan.

They’re gonna have a bad food shortage soon

I an ethno nationalist and I care about the euro american people

ill kill em all if they dont shut down the bear bile farms

>paired with an understanding of societal healthiness and what is needed for such.
So extreme poverty, brothels everywhere, rampant drug use and government corruption?

Shame you cant post vidoes about accidents in the West because we have standards here.
Maybe start another thread about that one Building in the us that fell over.

>claims 1 of 4 tier 1 city is just better than the rest
obvious shit be obvious.

I don't like them but they are a problem for tomorrow, today they play an important role in stopping the United States.

should visit fujian
its comfy, slightly less clean but comfy.

lovely photo user

Hello Mr. CIA, according ton you China ran out of food 2 years ago and everyone there is starving.

300mil to counter Russian&CCP propaganda, you vpn using piece of shit.

I literally used have a few vials of bear bile crystals, it was a gift of some sort, they said it's expensive medicine
u mad?

Imagine a civilization without niggers and jews

>Imagine being their son
>Mom, you really had to do that to me?
I think I would post BBC on Any Forums all day if I was.

I'm glad that you sympathize with us but you don't need to defend the state of this country. Our infrastructure is failing and many of our cities have become unlivable due to psychotic black crime.
Criticism can be overly crass at times but it is absolutely necessary if things are ever going to improve.
That said, are the NRM guys doing well?

China's history is composed of periods of tremendous growth followed by periods of cataclysmic collapse. I expect them to adhere to this pattern in the future.

If they do they still have a comfy 200 years ahead of them before they start to decline

look at all that smog

And this is a good thing.
Do you unironically think that China won't succumb to the greed and corruption that destroyed the west?
The problem is globalism and China and Russia are globalists just as much as the west is/was.
They can have their chinese century but eventually, their corporations will slowly undermine the state.
And they will be on the same tracks that the 1900s west went down.

The answer is to unironically live in a shitty country that has no welfare.
No immigrants will want to move to a cold shithole.
But the will want to move to a prosperous China

>2 more decades
yeah it's because of global cooling. every empire in the world in that period collapsed

this guys read a book, yeah the only danger to China is China