The end of Any Forums would be good

The end of Any Forums would be good

No new posters are coming in, zoomers don't get it and aren't even here and are hated by the majority of depressed old losers of this website who are completely out of touch about real life and project in zoomers every bullshit in the damaged brain of wannabe nazi, cuckold fetishist, asian incel, brown of third world are in this website. They are in this website to try to get attention and try to make others feel bad like themselves are because this website is for depressed garbage people with average age between 35 and 50 year pretending to be 20 forever. If you deny the real average age of Any Forums being 35 and 50 year or you want to lie for yourself to still pretend that is not out of touch in a echo chamber, or you are just only visiting echo chamber of the same 35 year old people who lie their real age but use speak of 12 or 15 years ago, use meme of 12 years ago, have the same limited brain of 12 years ago and are retards who lost their lives, lost the great MCU movies, lost the good things, because are all the time trying to cherrypick news to feel sad, are addicted to depressed cuckold fetish, are being groomed by loser incel asian men on Any Forums, losers of third world, loser wannabe nazi who is not even it, they are just confused bran damaged people

Yeah, have bad things in the world, but you are retards, have so many good things on TV but you retards cherrypick something, also, this website is extreme gay and anti-white male, this website is obsessed in attack white men, attack younger white men, attack non-white women and praise white women, why this website does it? Because this website is filled of wannabe nazi, cucks and loser non-white men

Any Forums is horrible for your life in every way, shit comments of people here are bad for your life, i don't know if have bots, but imagine you being groomed by wannabe nazis, asian incels, brown losers of third world, closet gay, cuckolds, all damaged trash calling themselves alpha male

Attached: 1647751735933.png (1740x938, 92.8K)

No fucking way am I reading all of that and it’s too late for adderall.

Nice blog post, didn’t read it.

Attached: CBC7F9F7-EBEF-4B11-86EB-9E0B757BCA16.jpg (1024x990, 187.29K)

did you put effort into this fucking shit nigger? this better be stale copypasta

oh look another demoralization thread.
Thanks memeflag Im sure everyone wants to read your retarded wall of text. But ask yourself. Who is the real loser here, us real Any Forumsacks that want to be here, or some faggot that cut off his own dick desperately trying to demoralize a bunch of retard nazi weebos posting on a Mongolian throat singing imageboard.

Attached: TheExcremental.jpg (640x480, 107.85K)

I'm a newcomer so your point is invalid

try again glowie

>1 post by this ID
not many alternatives. twitter is a leftist hivemind that cancels ppl irl for wrongthink. imgur,reddit will indoctrinate you into their onions culture of upvoots and wholesome garbage. facebook and instagram are also heavily controlled platforms, make sure you get triple vaxed goy. while Any Forums might be trashbin of the internet, at least we are free to discuss whatever we want

Shut up pussy. Any Forums as well as other chans are literally the closest we can ever get to an actual free-speech internet platform.

Apart from anonymity, the biggest advantage of Any Forums compares to social media platforms, is that it's actually the unpopular opinions that get highlighted (many users will reply to it), instead of being buried like for example in facebook, where by default, at the top of the comment section of any post, you'll be seeing the most popular opinion.
All these SM platforms just show the majority, the opinion of the majority, while in Any Forums debate is much easier with people who aren't in the majority.

Got banned from facebook for telling a feminist one in three women are not raped on campus, got banned from twitter for disagreeing with a man being woman of the year. Nobody here is brain damaged, the rest of the internet is just clown world.

You are free to leave faggot

Attached: 2E12DCB8-F542-40C4-8C9B-7A556F1D2523.gif (328x272, 299.32K)

>Any Forums is horrible in every way.
even /po/?

kek Any Forums is highest tier troll farm

also w0t in god's name happened in november of 2014 to cause that spike in traffic holy shit

Whats the spike in 2014?

>good things in the world
>lost the great MCU movies
You are a meme person. How many funko pops do you own?

God you liberals make me sick. It's all about "muh choices" and "muh happiness" with you fuckers. You constantly talk about how great and moral you are, but you're a bunch of hedonistic amoral faggots.

I'm 26 btw, and plenty of other people on here I know are younger than me. Heck we had a zoomer general the other day that was really fun.

Must be gamergate.

Fappening. Surprised there wasn’t a spike during 2016

Google didn't censor search results before 2016

ikr?
there are mentally ill gang stalkers on here that try to ruin your life

also there are no real people here. Op might be a bot too.

Attached: 1638517319995.jpg (750x749, 82.1K)