ORGAN TRAFFICKING

Russia has uncovered evidence that forced organ harvesting has been committed for years in Azov controlled Russian speaking parts of Ukraine, on a significant scale.

Fleeing refugees informed them of the existence of the "yellow house" where all this was done to living people, under the watch of the so-called OKW after "Doctor without borders" was forced to flee the area in 2015.

This is the war of good against evil.

Attached: Ukraine organ trafficing.webm (480x848, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcPbACUAuFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Built

Old video

So Putin actually looking organ donor?

Wow I was rooting for Ukraine before this thread
Now i hate em. Pls nuke Ukraine, ivan

fAKE NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=xcPbACUAuFA

old covid meme video fuck off kike

organ harvesting r surgical operations u FIN troll

... I was enjoying my breakfast until this thread

>browsing Any Forums while eating
user i..

why do they all look like la creatura?

when you've seen this shit for decades it stops affecting you.besides there are worse horrors than gore.picrel for instance.

Attached: 1635856655637.jpg (1242x1192, 162.86K)

Imagine being an npc

Your pic indeed grosses me out me more than OPs.

ye ye I'm not believing anything coming from russia. Its a joke at this point. They are weak as fuck and pathetic and their info war is even weaker. Shithole country unironically DESERVES the nukes. Imagine showing the world you are such a weak bitch in 2022. Nigger country. Not real slavs or white

Attached: imagine.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)

organ harvesting is smart and economical. when I die, if my organs don't fail, they should be taken for the greater good. better save lives than be worm food.

in b4 screeching about kike

Can confirm.

No one would want your deteriorating kike cancer organs u filthy nigger

This video was taken at a morgue in Novosibirsk in 2020. These are Russian organ traffickers.

Stop lying

Cool proofs, I'm a PutinMissile now.

I feel so bad for him. Poor soul. Uglies really have it bad, don't they?

Attached: 1633498715482.jpg (1693x2000, 375.92K)

U cant really fucking just post a video from pat anatomy dep and say its an organ trafficking facility.
Using the same logic u can take pictures of any morgue, especially mid covid. At my work our morgue usually sew up about 50 bodies a day, it was just like that.

It’s mostly human and sexual trafficking, eg nice blond kids for homosexual couples and whores for INCELs. But yes, I’m ready to believe that in a shithole like Ukraine there is organ harvesting and trafficking too

Fake news. Everybody knows Israel is the main player in the organ trafficking world, and they don't work with nazis.

This. This video was floating around after the covid outbreak early 2020.

No you can't you fucking liar.

Forced organ harvesting (opt-out) has been going on for years here

>Russia has uncovered

Attached: very unimpressed pepe 1622680290625.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)