I’M GONNA HECKIN PRESS THE HECKIN BUTTON I SWEAR

>I’M GONNA HECKIN PRESS THE HECKIN BUTTON I SWEAR

Attached: 5DD149BD-9E6D-4EBA-A34A-D072B5B2E41E.jpg (900x900, 154.43K)

I’m literally going drive my car into the local Polish supermarket in laughter when Putin invades and NATO dissolves because America won’t fight for Poland.

lol such pathetic larpers.

>Polish supermarket
damn that sounds nice

If NATO didn't intervene wouldn't that just make them look extremely weak and pathetic to the rest of the world?

>If NATO didn't intervene wouldn't that just make them look extremely weak and pathetic to the rest of the world?
seethe

Attached: 1646817612575.webm (464x925, 398.46K)

Interacting with poles here has convinced me that Putin needs to nuke Poland. Such propensity to anal devastation needs to be removed from our collective gene pool.

Muuuuh butthurts so much ooowwwiiiiee my butt.

rent free
you will never be a real country.

there are no polish supermarkets. every supermarket in poland is foreign owned. even most "polish" products that you buy in your polish market are just polish stuff produced by foreign companies.

>Seethe

Okay haha now is my turn.

Cope.

Haha, this game is fun! Now its your turn. You must say "dilate" now.

On a more serious note tho...

I

hope

the
reddit

spacing
gives
you
cancer
(:

What about zapka(?) the one with the frog

The final redpill is there is no button.
Considering that russia can't take city that is just right next to its border I don't think we need any.

Rumor has it Poland is quite skilled in using chemical "weapons"

Attached: polejak.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

>there are no polish supermarkets
Stokrotka, Archelan, PSS Społem

kek based

I hate the toilet cleaners lke you wouldn't believe

Move to India then. No toilets, no toilet cleaners. A perfect world for you.

żabka is not a supermarket, and it's owned by a luxemburg-based investment company. it's just a place to buy foreign beers, snickers, and yogurt produced in polish factories owned by foreign companies. (all very low quality)

Do it. Putin will burn in a pile of feces.

Attached: E2_0_TmXMAUHRlZ.jpg (822x901, 60.73K)

Ah yes, military alliance built over 7 decades with trillions of dollars invested and teens of thousands troops deployed and 10 orders of magnitude superiority in every field will dissolve overnight because failed state might get angry.