Russia For Fuck Sake

Can you at last, misfire a rocket. Any of us. We were preparing for years, so much years, for this moment. Don't disappoint us. We are inching for NATO article 5.

Attached: 1647997240264.png (1600x1200, 507.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m58eN5unNQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope it will hit your house and kill your entire family

Attached: killing litvaks is family friendly fun.jpg (1024x686, 213.27K)

Go back to your desert, litvak.

im really not itching for anything. all i long for is the death of (now two) illegitimate countries and all the rats within.

I am home, here in Wilno. Waiting for it, to bring our LDK back, at last, no matter the cost.

Attached: 1648019630499.png (498x568, 69.88K)

Super upsetting that we are just letting russians do as they please. Even against ukraine alone they are struggling. Imo nato units shoud just march into ukraine and kick russians out. I do not believe they would start shooting nukes over it because that's suicide

I always thought it was ‘for fucks sake’

Nukes are the biggest bluff ever. If a country starts throwing nukes, may as well just throw them on yourself. Would not make any difference.

>Lithuania
>was preparing for this
>t. zoomerfag beretė who never served and who has 0 military understanding

Attached: Disdain for military incompetence.png (715x1343, 1.77M)

>Vilnius
but of course, I should have known...

Attached: nuke it.jpg (306x164, 8.8K)

Drž piču ty kokot bratislavský, i want to be friends with Russia, who do you think you are? Just wait when they cut off the gas you will cry like a bitch

Russia doesn't actually have any nukes. The soviet union was all about image, they only made enough nukes for demonstrations, i mean "tests". Russia inherited a bunch of empty rockets. They've been maintaining the mirage ever since.

See, you have the itch, bring Romania back to its glory, we all have the old itch here, that why you come here

Attached: 1647999501537.png (806x720, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=m58eN5unNQ8
>killing vatniks to the sound of contra mundum
absolute KINO

You are like that little doggy behind fence, barking and posturing. But when it's removed, you run with tucked tail.
Why do you need a rocket hit, NATO? Just go in Ukraine as peacekeepers and fight Russians. Show something, instead of shittalking on Any Forums.

Do it, faggot.

It will be kino seeing you guys getting nuked while I chill on my couch

Attached: 1647447902330.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

The 2nd amendment should extend worldwide for Americans

Can't go as I don't have money and I am waiting escalation here. I fucking sent almost all my money to your government.

Wait, my friend, a litle bit more. We'll reset this world together, very-very soon.

Attached: 9c7d6f68e63d04f11d824608135c8a83.jpg (235x209, 6.38K)

So Russia should've been dismantled easily then, and yet...

maybe the real great reset was all the glassed countries along the way

Funny

Yes... Kill each other... Filthy Slavic vermin

What about the ones Ukraine and Kazakhstan gave it?

Russians are Europeans.
Why do you want to enter an avoidable hot war with Europeans?

>I fucking sent almost all my money to your government.
some ambassador or NGO retard ran off with all of it
the fuck are you doing

Attached: 1627406667145.jpg (682x518, 44.43K)

NATO isn't gonna do shit, they'll find some excuse