/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #1145

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>From April, Kherson is switching to the Russian ruble.
>US glowniggers in Ukraine confirmed archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368701960/
>DPR Military: Mariupol 50% cleared, 7k Azogs remain
>Kadyrov offers Zelensky asylum in Chechnya
>Prankster posing as Ukraine PM makes UK MoD reveal that Ukraine had nuclear weapons program t.me/mikayelbad/12386
>Russian navy probing for mines close to the shore at Odessa
>Ammonia leak at Sumy plant, wind not moving towards the city
>Massive explosion rocks Retroville Mall in Kiev
>Foreign mercenaries struck near Ovruch, Zhytomyr, 100 KIA
>Purge of opposition in Ukraine
>Russian MoD confirms first combat use of hypersonic ballistic missile "Kinzhal" against AFU
>Russian Kalibr missile strikes AFU barracks in Nikolaev, killing estimated 80 Ukrainian soldiers
>Beijing asserts it won’t cave in to Washington’s pressure, which it considers irresponsible and futile
>Russian missiles have struck an aircraft repair plant in Ukraine’s western city of Lvov
>Russia takes Izyum and Rubezhnoye
>Ukie civilians claim Azov executes civilians fleeing Mariupol civs escaping azov
>Missile strike reported at Sarny town in Rivne region
>Putin speech: files.catbox.moe/n5ldfq.mp4
>Putin calls out oligarchy, traitors and 5th column (files.catbox.moe/n5ldfq.mp4)
>Ukrainian forces reportedly retreating to Slavyansk-Kramatorsk
>Russian army shelling reported in Kiev, Mariupol, Sumy, Chernihov, Kharkov

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh (videos)

▶Ukraine Map
files.catbox.moe/4eqc41.jpg (3/19-20)

Attached: image_2022-03-23_054230.png (556x390, 54.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
pastebin.com/0cMXsjUz
pastebin.com/SZSpcyUF
rentry.org/wx5kh
files.catbox.moe/j0z5qc.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7afxrq.mp4
files.catbox.moe/o3hbzd.webm
files.catbox.moe/nnfor3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fplseq.webm
files.catbox.moe/4zge3a.mp4
files.catbox.moe/71xa2a.MP4
files.catbox.moe/yv2ib2.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4u785p.MP4
files.catbox.moe/job94p.webm
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm
files.catbox.moe/wpfit3.MP4
files.catbox.moe/j0a93y.MP4
files.catbox.moe/w8hjvo.mp4
files.catbox.moe/k55mz1.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5f3dkz.mp4
files.catbox.moe/zsq9js.MP4
files.catbox.moe/lq0f5d.mp4
files.catbox.moe/3dey1d.mp4
files.catbox.moe/xh6yp7.mp4
files.catbox.moe/l4zfhe.mp4
files.catbox.moe/bp38i1.mp4
files.catbox.moe/azwbwx.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ohfmyg.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ktyabq.mp4
files.catbox.moe/t0exnv.mp4
t.me/strelkovii/2296
weibo.com/6589094297
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194
readovka.news/
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ
nitter.eu/TheStudyofWar
liveuamap.com/
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
nitter.net/JominiW
nitter.net/Nrg8000
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/
files.catbox.moe/0p26zt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/g0ipce.mp4
files.catbox.moe/k5twey.mp4
files.catbox.moe/0lv22z.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rv8x2t.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lywwvl.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y4mlrg.mp4
twitter.com/DefenceHQ/status/1506523823394406405?cxt=HHwWioCyse_bn-gpAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tired of shills?
Any Forums X is a script that adds various features to anonymous imageboards. It was originally developed for Any Forums but has no affiliation with it. Head over to Any Forums-x.net/ and install it!
Make the shills work extra hard for their shekels!

Gore Filter
>copy paste the contents into your Image MD5 section of your 4chanX filter!
pastebin.com/0cMXsjUz

Memeflag Filter
>copypaste the following into the FLAG section of your 4chanX filter to filter all memeflags and anyone replying to memeflags!
pastebin.com/SZSpcyUF
This makes some shills so mad, they will take their memeflags off just to tell you how mad you make them!
Feel free to also add meme country flags, such as Turkey and Estonia:
/^Estonia$/i;stub:no
/^Turkey$/i;stub:no

Remember
>shills are paid by the post and by the (You)
>starving them of (You)s directly affects their personal income!
Make sure to remind shills that they are fat nerd virgins who work for Langley for slave wages, but never give them a (You)! You will filter them, but they NEVER filter you! Post comfy and fun images you know they hate, because they will see it every time, and you will never see their response.
You can also filter persistent shills by ID per thread. This takes only two clicks - whenever you see the first shill post, just filter his ID immediately, hit F5 and enjoy the rest of the thread.
Stay comfy, Kings!

Attached: chug.png (951x942, 203.36K)

Attached: 1647214787979.jpg (669x312, 100.87K)

HOW MANY DEAD REDDITORS TODAY

Attached: 16474363318990.jpg (800x800, 21.96K)

The Russian war machine has come to a screeching grinding halt. The conflict is pretty much over, with Russia bogged down in every front, and Ukrainian counter attacks becoming the norm. It is estimated by the Pentagon that Russia will have to retreat from Kiev in 3 days due to logistic issues. With an endless supply of funds, advanced weaponry and infantry from volunteers all over the world, and no way for Russia to stop this as the encirclement of Kiev has failed, the tide has completely reversed. Destroyed economically and isolated from the rest of the world, Russia faces the prospect of becoming another North Korea. It is not clear if Putin's regime will survive this war. There are already talks of balkanization and dividing Russia into multiple denuclearized peasant republics. Russia's only ally, China, stands to gain a lot from this, and will almost certainly betray Russia in such a scenario. After the embarrassing display of the Russian Army, many military experts on social media are questioning Russia's ability to engage in nuclear war.

10/10 art, saved

Attached: 1647737508639.gif (764x510, 72.41K)

▶Webms
rentry.org/wx5kh

>Audio thread
Donbass militia soldier interviewed
files.catbox.moe/j0z5qc.mp4

Ukrainian ballistic missiles aimed at Belgorod intercepted:
files.catbox.moe/7afxrq.mp4

>Massive explosion at Retroville mall in Kiev:
files.catbox.moe/o3hbzd.webm
files.catbox.moe/nnfor3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fplseq.webm
files.catbox.moe/4zge3a.mp4
files.catbox.moe/71xa2a.MP4
files.catbox.moe/yv2ib2.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4u785p.MP4 - Grad MLRS returning to base at the mall

>First Western Journalist In Russian-controlled Mariupol
files.catbox.moe/job94p.webm
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos

>Interview with Lara Logan: "We are lying about Ukraine on an epic scale"
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm

>TOS-1A footage
files.catbox.moe/wpfit3.MP4

>Kadyrov_95 combat footage
files.catbox.moe/j0a93y.MP4

>Ka-52 first person, possibly Gostomel
files.catbox.moe/w8hjvo.mp4
rentry.org/wx5kh

>OP
files.catbox.moe/k55mz1.mp4

>Ukie civilian claims Azov executes civilians fleeing Mariupol
files.catbox.moe/5f3dkz.mp4

>Rubezhnoye falls to Russian Forces/LPR
files.catbox.moe/zsq9js.MP4

>Western Mercs getting Merc'd
files.catbox.moe/lq0f5d.mp4

>Ukrainian automatic rifleman gets wounded
files.catbox.moe/3dey1d.mp4
files.catbox.moe/xh6yp7.mp4
files.catbox.moe/l4zfhe.mp4

>Combat footage from a Russian perspective
files.catbox.moe/bp38i1.mp4

>Mariupol refugee talking about how Azov treated them (translated)
files.catbox.moe/azwbwx.mp4

>Russian Military rounding up Nationalists
files.catbox.moe/ohfmyg.mp4

>Reddit Legion held against their will
files.catbox.moe/ktyabq.mp4

>DNR tank/mortar action (Subtitled)
files.catbox.moe/t0exnv.mp4

Attached: chug 2.png (951x942, 182.84K)

Death to globohomos!

Z!

Attached: illust_93703645_20220323_084037.jpg (1000x1480, 1.23M)

>that art
PURE
UNFILTERED
SOVL

they kill themselves faster than we kill them. 41% wasn't a joke

Strelkov's daily brief for the 22nd of March
t.me/strelkovii/2296

>On the situation on the front:

>In the Donetsk region, heavy fighting continues in Mariupol, in and around Mariyinka, near Verkhnetoretsk, in the Severodonetsk-Lysychansk, both near Izyum and in the town itself. Contrary to official reports, based on which I myself also reported about the capture of Ugledar, the town still wasn't taken as of last night. Yesterday, neither any breakthroughs were achieved nor did the fronline itself moved in a major way.

>The Armed Forces of DPR are making small advances all across their frontline, but the AFU also launches regular counterattacks on them. If things continue like this, by mid-April the DPR will bleed itself out to the point they would simply have no professional troops left. The same fate, although to a lesser extent, awaits the LPR Armed Forces, where the situation isn't much different. If the republics resort to untrained mobilized reservists (who are already being thrown right into combat, with the corresponding losses), their ability to efficiently conduct warfare will be next to non-existent. I have no idea why Russian commanders fail to understand this and continue forcing the Donetsk infantry into suicidal frontal attacks over and over.

>The enemy also suffers very heavy casualties, but its mobilization manpower reserve is much larger - many times larger. And the enemy's rear fortifications in Kurakhovo, Bakhmut, Soledar and the Slovyansk-Kramatorsk-Druzhkovka-Konstantinovka agglomeration are just as heavily fortified and extremely inconvenient to assault as the ones at the border. Some of them are already full of enemy garrisons preparing to defend themselves.

Attached: стрелков.jpg (550x412, 69.6K)

▶Maps

Chinese
weibo.com/6589094297

Finnish
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194

Russian (former opposition to Putin)
readovka.news/

French (official)
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

British (official)
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ

American (neocons)
nitter.eu/TheStudyofWar

Ukrainian
liveuamap.com/

Troops (suspended for being too accurate)
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/

Troops (alternative)
nitter.net/JominiW

Roads
nitter.net/Nrg8000

Mariupol
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/

More Russian maps
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/

▶War Crimes
files.catbox.moe/0p26zt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/g0ipce.mp4
files.catbox.moe/k5twey.mp4
files.catbox.moe/0lv22z.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rv8x2t.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lywwvl.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y4mlrg.mp4

Attached: chug 3.png (951x942, 178.85K)

According sources which predicted the date of the Ukrainian special operation correctly, now the Russian military is preparing even tactical nukes, like the Dagger hypersonic missiles having nuclear warheads. I guess there would be some air strike or missile strike to stop Polacks in case of possible invasion.

On other hand, some Russian media have already started to tell how great it would be with Western Ukraine given to Poland. I guess there are a Kremlin faction supporting partition of Ukraine and trying to influence public opinion and Putin's opinion.

>I'd like to remind that in Imperial and Soviet times mobilized troops received at least the minimum required training before being sent to the front. Tank crews, artillerymen, sappers, recon companies, etc. arrived to the front already trained in their military profession to a sufficient degree. Otherwise they would not be able to fight. The L/DPR does not conduct such training at the moment, while the war is here to stay for a long time. If one can at least throw an infantryman right into battle and the hope that "he will learn everything himself in a couple of days, if he survives", then whom shall we put behind the levers of combat vehicles once all the professional troops are done for? That I do not understand.

>All the more so because volunteers from the Russian Federation are not allowed to cross the border. Often even those who have been "summoned" to join specific military units. Moreover, it is the border authorities of the L/DPR themselves that do not let them pass through. One can only guess why this is being done and for what purpose.

Attached: стрелков 2.jpg (583x359, 32.13K)

>/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General

wtf? i thought 'chug' stands for [b]CHUGUNIY[/b]

t. /wm/ dweller

So, will national pride make Russians forgive their economic collapse where there are massive shortages of basics like sugar or office printing paper people literally fight for in the shops?

Attached: 1625576035923.webm (432x236, 1.73M)

I hope you chugs like the ms paint theme this thread has, I baked it with love

Attached: 9v_b0r.gif (400x225, 841.14K)

>Fierce fighting was reported near Nikolaev and to the south of Kryvoy Rog, although I do not know its outcome. Judging by absence of any victory reports from the Russian side, our troops have not had much success there. The same can be said about the area around Kiev.
>Local battles and skirmishes also continued near Chernigov and Kharkov, but the frontline has not changed.

>It is quite possible that in the next few weeks a "new front" will be opened west of Kiev. This is evidenced by the Poles hectically preparing "expeditionary corps" which are meant to participate in hostilities in western Ukraine. I warned from the very beginning that such a move by our "dear Western partners" was likely to happen in the event that the Russian Armed Forces fail to achieve a decisive success during the first weeks of the "special operation".
>Whether the Poles will decide to intervene in the war or not, we shall find out soon enough.

>Many of the details that I am aware of I, unfortunately, cannot write about.

>There is still no mobilisation in Russia nor there are any talks about its preparation. And without it this war cannot be won. Though I do not rule out that the Russian MoD doesn't even plan to win at this point. Or perhaps they, having never left their warm and comfy armchairs, continue to delude themselves (and not only themselves but also their "commander-in-chief") with cope that "the enemy is about to flee, occasional air and rocket stirkes are more than enough and we do not have to try any harder".

Attached: стрелков 3.jpg (968x544, 64.17K)

Lavrov said if NATO peacekeepers join Ukraine - it means war Russia vs NATO
God Bless NATO to have balls and finally make it WW3 and end this shit show of a world

Attached: blood.png (512x512, 239.83K)

i made 5 comfy kadyrovs and i will now post them. please say nice things if you like them, or verbally abuse me if you don't like them

Attached: k1.png (684x684, 344.66K)

Дыpкин cнoвa нoeт?

Are you going to continue baking? You can continue using those pics

>you had one man put his heart and soul and whatever skill he had into an attempt to male a logo for you
>and you shat all over him
holy fuck to the rusbro who wrote this post, i'm fucking crying laughing

Attached: ru-kek.png (746x215, 63.91K)

What are you going to do three days with Russian keeping to press, including Kiev area, glowie? Oh, I know. You are going to pretend you have never written this and keep spitting some new talking points.

Nice try shill

Attached: 1647663205322.jpg (605x1024, 108.21K)

If Poland goes alone without NATO sanction, will they count as NATO peacekeepers.

Based and floppy dicks pilled

Attached: 96682237_p0.jpg (3000x3000, 2M)

C пepвoгo дня шизoпocтинг, дyмпocтинг

>i-it's a cartoon
>it keeps the normies away...
The only reason you're attracted to these images is because you're fantasizing about children, it's the same reason why furfags only get a stiffy when the cartoon they are fapping to is a animal. Also the reason why you want "normies" to stay away is because you want to have your pedo safe space.

Attached: 1604069299528.jpg (405x447, 14.47K)

The fact that things are back to normal after the panic buying.

Attached: k2.png (684x684, 377.65K)

when will Belarus close off the escape route to the west?

Attached: photo_2022-03-20_23-53-21.jpg (750x486, 38.15K)

>The fucking catalogue
Holy fuck, /chug/ is only place to have level headed discussion.

Attached: dca0f517a2fbc6f945e5a0cbdb77a27974124e9701c86b309818402b94872bcd.png (519x903, 373.59K)

>Give the land to NATO
Not gonna happen.

Attached: IMG_20220323_094759_981.jpg (1280x830, 103.88K)

i think yes, because Lavrov focused on the word PEACEKEEPERS

twitter.com/DefenceHQ/status/1506523823394406405?cxt=HHwWioCyse_bn-gpAAAA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 08-48-32 Ministry of Defence 🇬🇧 on Twitter.png (590x1180, 379.02K)

Z!

Attached: 1628022945774.jpg (800x449, 256.77K)