Did Any Forums destroy intelligent discourse online?

Did Any Forums destroy intelligent discourse online?

Attached: hyw3n4dnauo81.jpg (960x721, 48.13K)

what a massive fucking cope

The only intelligent discourse happens on Any Forums
Every other website is filled with retards and normies who are too scared to say nigger.

And that's a good thing

2pbp

Any Forums didn't even make these memes

Attached: chad.jpg (771x804, 82.55K)

Pilpul is useless in the face of memes.

>The only intelligent discourse happens on Any Forums
>Every other website is filled with retards and normies who are too scared to say nigger.

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

>Muh heckin discoursarino

Attached: 1647832362590.jpg (750x593, 92.69K)

>what a massive fucking cope

Attached: 1647840195592.jpg (864x1113, 124.07K)

Any Forums didn't invent or popularize those images, what?

>intelligent discourse online
oxymoron

On Any Forums, sure.

On Twitter, they act plenty retarded while rarely using these shit images.

There never was intelligent discourse over social media. It has always been a shit show.

Yes, we did. Decades of total propaganda and a war against free speech didn't.

Attached: Salon.jpg (501x1180, 87.82K)

this man is wise

Attached: 1647915484049.gif (285x506, 3.42M)

"Intelligence discourse"

You mean left-wing sophistry which leads nowhere and ends with authoritarian crackdowns (ie, agree with me or get banned/shot)?

OK buddy. Go back to drowning your shriveled nuts in onions.

>The only intelligent discourse happens on Any Forums
at least 80% of threads here are mindless shitflinging

Attached: 1645000023932.png (1000x563, 597.04K)

>If...if it werent for these DAMN MSpaint jpegs, we'd have only the finest intelligent discourse on social media!

>You fucking NAZI FACIST! WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BLM!? THOSE RIOTS WERE MOSTLY PEACEFUL! GEORGE FLOYD WAS A SAINT, YOU BIGOT! TRANSRIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS! JUST KIDDING ROWLING IS A TERF!

>People are so TOXIC nowadays! Twitter needs to DO BETTER and BAN NAZIS!

>BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS

Attached: 24633a75bd4c6ad2ab0c1a6569bc7223.png (760x708, 210.88K)

Those images exist BECAUSE niggers and reddit monkeys are both incapable and undeserving of discourse.

>people disagree with me on a belief I have
>I can’t just throw ad hominems at them because they have already done that to each other so much they are completely decondition
>better insult their memes and get likes by my in-group for validation that I am on the right side

>80% of the threads recreate true man's nature from over 300000 years ago and that's a bad thing

>at least 80% of threads here are mindless shitflinging
I know. Most of these threads are posted with malicious intent, to sow hate between real posters and to distract us with coombait or ragebait.

If your argument can be destroyed by a chad or a wojak, you never had an argument. And that's what that fucking npc is lamenting. Too dumb to recognize when his position has been obliterated with words, but he sees laughing/crying emojis or a onions and he immedaitely recognizes he's been defeated. Images have made it so he can never again walk away and pretend that he won an argument. For too long we focused on making good arguments, when all we ever needed to do was draw pictures of our opponents with stink lines and laugh at them.

Been on here before wojak was a thing. There has never been intelligent discourse here.

>t. picrel

Attached: >I-I-I.jpg (960x1280, 329.51K)

Go ahead and try to speak about this fact for instance.
Truth is banned. Facts are banned. Honest discussions are banned. And here you are, the victim of a decade of obscurantism, thinking that disagreeing with goodthink is attacking people.

Attached: Correlation.png (702x1250, 438.21K)