In Russia we often use Ukrainian words like "divchinka" instead of "devochka", "hlopets" instead of "malchik"...

In Russia we often use Ukrainian words like "divchinka" instead of "devochka", "hlopets" instead of "malchik", "harny" instead of "horoshy", "sho" instead of "chto", "vmeret" instead of "umeret", "robit" instead of "delat" and many others to sound ironic and comical and mock countryside undereducated Slavic rednecks. Ukrainian is just a dialect of Russian for yokel pleb. Stop telling us Ukrainian is a separate language, Amerisharts and Gayropeans, because we know better.

Attached: 16471057537590.jpg (1242x1137, 119.49K)

tldr

So it's a deprecated version of the language? Like the poor souf here are almost incomprehensible to the mighty Norfman.

Attached: 1585848667365.jpg (1199x1359, 157.56K)

yeah and in Lithuania zoomers all talk shit in russian too, what's your point nigger?
>being part of the same ZOG jew occupated shithole for over 40 years had nothing to do with it, we're just the same, trust me bro

I use the words "meeting" and "reference" when speaking Russian. Putin uses "transparentniy" instead of "prozrachny".
This officially makes English a dialect of Russian as well.
Englishcucks btfo

until the crimea annexation, i didn't even know the ukraine was a country. i thought it was just a province in russia.

ukraine is european,fuck off you vodka nigger

English is the most mutt language known to mankind to begin with

Who, what a country is it?

>In Russia we often use Ukrainian words
no, we dont, stop lying

English is the language of business. Pleb.

I only use English when I want to speak to people with lower intellect than mine, there's better languages to do business like Yiddish.

Guys like you often use Yiddish words, sweetie.

Ok cepaя cкoтинкa have a good one

The words you listed are of Polish origin, which is also a Slavic language. Do I even need to ask if you plan to invade Poland?

>of business
so of judaism?

You aren't even free to use your language and get ass raped and beaten to death in jail for calling the war a war, language "expert".

Attached: 1636143981854.jpg (1280x744, 152.29K)

I use the word "special excrementary operation" instead of violent diarrhea explosion to describe the war on toilet after eating a day old döner kebab roll I've forgotten on kitchen table and not put into fridge. Now excuse me, CIA has jammed my toilet and I need to invade my neighbours appartment before they use it to launch an attack on me.

just look at these cute children enjoying their time outside their school!

Attached: children.png (525x392, 277.84K)

Ukraine is older than Russia so this pic is kind of other way around.

You do you care, you sniveling island rat.

Ukraine is 30 years old, lol.

i know its wrong to say in light of serious war but ive enjoyed learning more about the two nations

Funny you should say that. We do the exact same thing in Poland, using Russian words to mock the uneducated countryside Polish rednecks.

>divchinka
>hlopets
>robit
those are polish words
>dziewczynka
>chłopiec
>robić

And Russian is a Bulgarian dialect. Your alphabet comes from there. What's your point?

Just look at another glorious victory with no losses!

Attached: 1621562403517.png (830x268, 74.86K)

Look, you're speaking it now regardless. No one outside of Lithuania speaks Lithuanian. You lost. The duchy is never coming back.

Literally the only one of these I've ever heard used is "sho" instead of "chto" and that's just in combination with H sound like in word "house" to mock someone as an uneducated provincial villager Nothing to do with Ukraine, it's how Russian villagers speak too.
That being said, Ukrainian is indeed a 19th century dialect of Russian.

Duchy? We destroyed it because we hated it, why would we want it back?

Cope, Edvinas

Jewish tranny hands wrote this
>inb4 ur a mutt
Yes, and?

>In Russia we often use Ukrainian words
nope, I've never used this words and other people i know, live in siberia

>Yes, And?
I made you this way

I made love with your mother

Literal zero intelligibility between Russian and Bulgarian. Russian descended from Ancient Russian also known as Old East Slavonic language by the way.

The Ukraine was the borderlands between the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Russian Empire. Are you surprised that their language is basically Russian with Polish mixed in?

I bet you can't say "putin is a faggot kill putin пyтин пидopac yбить пyтинa тepaкт взopвaть бoмбa пyтин".

that's not how national identity works kek

>Ukrainian words
no such thing. it's just Polish words. Ukrainian to Russian is Silesian to Polish. a dialect that consists of loanwords and loanphrases from a foreign language to the West of them

>Polish education

Technically speaking, the entire western part of Ukraine is Polish as fuck, both cultually and architecturally.
But unlike the Russkies, we stopped being assholes about it.