Women at work thread

ITT we share the horror stories we have all had when working with females.

Attached: 276134612_2877674222531141_2914388139779667139_n.jpg (960x744, 80.32K)

I work in a toothpaste factory and there are about 100 guys and 3 women who of course do HR and administration. Never had to work with them for more than 2 minutes.

>be me, 24
>work in electrical engineering
>have woman on team, looks competent
>turns out she isn't, who would have guessed?
>puts blame on everybody else when things don't work out
>puts all organizing she should do on us, material missing all the time
>has the audacity to say "you need to do better"
>probably fucks the CEO

I hate women so much, it's unreal

Attached: 9e5.png (887x697, 228.48K)

It's worse than that. She'd take the wheel and say it was her idea.
I'm a PhD student at an institute with ~50% females. They're either hyperintelligent (minority), or narcissistic bitches that scheme behind everyone's backs. It creates a really shitty atmosphere here that already made one of the really intelligent women leave.

honestly I hate working with both men and women. men make a big deal off being more direct and less dramatic but it's like a 7% difference lol

>hyperintelligent
>woman
You can't be serious

OP is a semitic goblin trying to WE WUZ and mock actual whites. He doesnt care to actually discuss the topic.

Attached: nord-med-ahMED.jpg (1726x646, 293.99K)

Colgate flag, colgate life

Every women at work I've ever met has been smelly and just total crap. I work in [spoiler]garbage disposal[/spoiler].

here comes the schizo

Attached: die goblin.jpg (1576x2358, 322.33K)

giwtwm

Attached: french stench.jpg (981x2146, 833.03K)

meds were white maybe 3000 years ago when the scythians settled but you mixed with too many moslems

the way europes going we'll all be meds soon

Attached: med (3).jpg (133x546, 19.21K)

I am.

Way to derail my thread, you retards.

Attached: rocky-1.jpg (961x540, 128.58K)

there will still be purebloods tho no matter how hard they try

uh-huh

Attached: goblin slayer.jpg (700x1079, 146.94K)

>memeflag
reasons I know you are jewish #....

Attached: mfw yid.jpg (167x255, 12.26K)

based

yes but the majority is swarth

Attached: italian.jpg (1080x1350, 301.54K)

Oh come on bro, now I know you’re just shitposting mr Colgate.
It’s a good thread, women will never know the feeling of working with your bros while sharing credit. Maybe one of you is physically strong and the other is good at critical thinking or planning and one of your buddies is a leader but not a dickhead about it. Women would just bicker and whine about one showing off because she’s prettier or not a lard ass.

t. Army zogbot vet and nurse fag.

>way to derail my thread, you retards
Yeah but... but... shit I'm sorry op. Yeah women suck; they're especially hellish in tech. Even the actually competent genius level ones are insufferable and cause all kinds of drama.

Attached: 1429580215270-1.png (492x627, 167.02K)

>the pig in question.

Attached: 1429580215270-0.png (940x712, 929.51K)

>nurse fag.

Lel, reminded me of this pic.

Attached: 1635074420471.jpg (828x1056, 185.96K)

Sorry but I got nothing to do with your genetic/spiritual big brother paulie soprano

Attached: happy merchant spic semitoid wog goblin.png (800x915, 1.6M)

>nurses
Nurses are such sluts. They make no money in this economy and yet spend all of it going out for drinks every fucking night. Easy pussy, but you're going to be eskimo brothers with twenty other dudes.

Im going to make a bet with you that this is a halfbreed as are all your examples of "varg was wrong". Whats the name of the actress? After that google her name and find out about her parents. If they look anything alike phenotypically I will leave thread.

No you are not talking hole, every person i have met who have to say they are intelligent are shortsighted idiots. Real intelligent people are allways very humble about it and don’t have to bring it up.

I quit my last job because the head of my department was a women who conned her way into the position before I got there. She was the dumbest person I have seen in an upper management position. That place was cancer though. They claimed they were evidence based, whatever that fucking means, and got irrationally angry when I proved most of their policies wrong with up to date research. I left my stuff on my bosses desk and walked out. I blocked their numbers. I have never felt better about leaving a job.

What Im saying is dont try to post heidi to me. Ive seen the anime and I know its implied she is a halfbreed. Swarthy+Freckles=Halfbreed.

>I quit my last job because the head of my department was a women who conned her way into the position before I got there.
Working under a woman sounds hellish. I've been there, but I've been lucky enough that she was off managing other teams and left ours mostly alone.

How fucking hard is it to wear a blouse and a long skirt?

>How fucking hard is it to wear a blouse and a long skirt?
I had a woman on my team come in with literal pajamas and complain that she was being harrassed for not wearing professional attire. What is proffessional attire in software dev land you might ask? Basically, don't wear your fucking pajamas to work.

is a shirt that covers cleavage and a skirt that is probably not short and tight undoable? she looks like a literal streetwalker, with accessories that don't match and makeup that is garish and literally whorelike. a simple eyeliner and mascara with light blush, turtleneck or blouse with a simple skirt or slacks, and you're good to go. how do women not understand this?

I work in IT and have a few female colleagues. They do different things at my workplace so it's fine, we get along well. One in particular I'm very fond of we alway chat a bit and she gives me a hug almost every day I see her. It's nice because it's the only female contact I have as an IT autist.

kek