/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1049

Be aware that anyone posting a /uhg/ "logo" is a well poisoner from /chug/.
See /chug/ trying to make this a thing here /uhg/ will never have a logo.

Prev: ▶Daily battlefield assessment:
isw.pub/RusCampaignMar22

▶Latest
>Ukrainian forces recapture Makariv, west of the capital, after successful counter-attack
>Russian & proxy forces conduct several unsuccessful assaults in Donetsk & Luhansk Oblasts in past 24 hours - ISW
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>"Russian campaign to seize Ukraine’s capital & major cities & force regime change has failed, -
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months." ISW say
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 5th Russian General KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Attack on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys dozens of Russian helicopters & vehicles.

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: Mariupol.jpg (800x533, 190.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo
twitter.com/DAlperovitch/status/1506453063267241994
youtube.com/watch?v=3lLtYGofpW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

z

I hope Ukraine and Russia die.

Z

Zelensky will gleefully throw every last Ukrainian into the meat grinder. Allow every last Ukrainian city to shelled. None of the refugees who left are ever coming back. The country will never be rebuilt. The country will be ruled by NATO-backed warlords for the foreseeable future. Ukraine is an American proxy war to inconvenience Russia. Zelensky will move to the US and retire as a billionaire once his role is completed. Russia will annex Donbass and the area in between Crimea to create a contiguous land bridge.

Enjoy your banter about random skirmishes in areas that are not even relevant to the ultimate outcome of the conflict.

Attached: 1620746064155.jpg (1024x620, 78.42K)

>Be aware that anyone posting a /uhg/ "logo" is a well poisoner from /chug/.
Fuck off faggot.

Attached: uuhg3.png (1488x1488, 654.49K)

2 more weeks!

whats in kherson??

I resent your implications.

Attached: 1647114844374.png (1280x1416, 257.62K)

Soldat! Get off leaf VPN. Inbound is Javelin for you to catch pizdets nahui.

Attached: Wile E Copeyote.webm (600x450, 1.34M)

>white people are murdering each other once again instead of dealing with the browns in their own country
inb4 slavs aren't white cope

can we not act like paranoid fuckwits who accuse everyone in the thread of being shills and instead just focus on the ongoing events
polite sage

>memeflag
I hope you die, too.

imagine getting this riled up as a canadian. cringe retard, get your priorities right.

>Ukrainian forces recapture Makariv, west of the capital, after successful counter-attack
Anybody have a source for Russia having captured it? All I can find are articles for the past 3 weeks saying Ukraine has recaptured it, but no articles ever saying Russia captured it.

ANYONE making /ugh/ logos are confirmed vatnik shills you fucking vatnik

It's sad that Russia lost access to McDonald's, but at least you can still get Putin VatNuggets. Here's how they're made.

Attached: 1647963646375.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

this

Attached: FOfEtb-WQAYZDTQ.jpg (534x1156, 162.07K)

Are you winning, losers?

Attached: 1648020415148.png (1000x1000, 514.68K)

Russia is trying to get browns in to kill white civilians. Chances are they'll just fuck off and seek refugee status the moment they get into Europe, but that just contributes to the same issue.

>See /chug/ trying to make this a thing here
>/uhg/ will never have a logo.
Nobody even asked the Swede to make that logo or even replied to the Swede. Nobody even noticed the Swede. It's a glowie posting a falseflag.

Look glowies, you have to make it look like /chug/ is going along with it ?

Next time you do something like this, have a few ops in /chug/ too, to make it seem like /chug/ is going along. OK?

Kind Regards

Attached: assaduae.jpg (640x427, 53.2K)

No, because the people posting these logos are definitively seething /chug/ posters. /uhg/ is not the pro-Ukraine general. These logos with Ukrainian colours are intentional well poisoning. If you don't understand that or can't deal with that you can fuck off.

>368805626
sloppiest well-poisoning attempt so far

LOL

Where was this one again? Bosnia war right?

Attached: Polish training exercise.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

but user I don't get why those colors are well poinsoning when they're LITERALLY the colors and coat of arms of the country in which this whole happening - the UKRAINE happening - is taking place
I mean am I missing something here?

Now observe. I got the Satanic trips in your thread. This phenomena is known as "American soldiers don't have real vaginas bug just open wounds and they smell like human feces".

That does not prove air superiority you dense fuck.

This thread literally has nothing to do with Ukraine, if anything the logo of /ugh/ should be an American flag.

Already being used by the Mexican too

>UA forces recently captured an intact 9M133 Kornet anti-tank missile on the Mykolaiv front.
Will be sent on evaluation, as exterior is damaged and firing it may result in an accident.

Attached: FOhVVgiXsAAWGiH.jpg (1110x2048, 465.59K)

from gmod

>Columns broken, the lost lives are unspoken
>I've even forgotten my VPN
>I don't know the tactics or what is logistics
>I'm standing here holding my cope

Attached: Семен.jpg (245x206, 5.27K)

Can someone explain to me the pros and cons of a logo

POST MORE LOGOS
POST MORE ESSAYS

Attached: 1648020592516.png (2867x2866, 1.71M)

>they're LITERALLY the colors and coat of arms of the country in which this whole happening - the UKRAINE happening - is taking place
so what?

Chuggers seething as per

Attached: 1647963287944.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

Its old footage from War of the roses

You will never have a logo.
You had one man put his heart and soul and whatever skill he had in an attempt to make a logo for you.
And you shat all over him.
You have no logo.
Your threads are slow.
You had to cheat thread numbers to overtake /chug/
Once you realized you couldn't- you just jumped straight to 1000, thinking we wouldn't notice.
But we did. And we laugh at you eating yourselves, seeking out well poisoners and saboteurs among your fellow posters.
Z.

Attached: 1647895453533m.jpg (999x1024, 133.29K)

usual

HOW MANY DEAD PLEBBITORS (INCLUDING ALL OF (YOU) ITT) TODAY

Attached: 07499.jpg (1024x1299, 211.37K)

/uhg/ supports trans rights!

Attached: 800px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png (800x480, 584)

Shills think people don't know this is the designated shill thread, apparently. I was confused at first but explained it to clear language.

Wow really okay I guess all these posts in /chug/ are fake then:
retard

> 368806017
the left can't meme
but they can die in a gory mess well

Attached: 20220321_165248.jpg (1160x522, 111.78K)

Imagine trying to turn a general into a war because you can't win the war irl.

/uhg/ really took a beating today

Attached: 1605857157015.gif (445x247, 2.91M)

It's just a desperate attempt to ape chug, and not one that's needed. We're here to talk about the war, not larp as a gay community that gets triggered by gore and encourages filtering in the OP.

Attached: 1647963172636.webm (480x270, 2.88M)

Show flag

You don't have to imagine

Attached: 16411938317930.jpg (2160x2211, 232.39K)

How about a logo without the flag colors?

>we have logos guys
>logos are cool
>use logos
>copy us
Ngl, pathetic

They are coming in at full retard mode. Or being disingenuous. I can't tell.
I can understand stupid and ignorant, but not this.

Show eyes, chink.

2 more weeks guys

Attached: 1234321.png (504x587, 300.68K)

do whatever the fuck you want, no one is in charge despite the cries of shills.

based

PAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 7a7.jpg (600x800, 29.31K)

>sour grapes

THOSE ARE LITERALLY ALL EDITS OF THE ORIGINALS POSTED HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i actually feel so fucking bad for the guy who designed them, you're straight up calling him a shill even though that nigger clearly actually tried to create some OC for his thread. SHit on us all you want but that dude did NOT deserve the hate hahaHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1646087023518.jpg (433x419, 118.18K)

Javelin is gay, only Panzerfaust 3 is designed for ubermensch

Every time you think Mariupol is going to fall, it just keeps hanging on. Shit, the city itself has already fallen, Azov are just holding out through sheer bullshit at this point.

Desertions, deaths, casualties, captures.

Putin loses ten percent of his army a month. In ten months Russia has no army. Ukraine annexes European Russia. Japan gets Siberia.

Attached: Monke Putin Butt-plug.png (660x420, 117.88K)

How about no logo?
What is the actual point of logo?

>No combined leadership for the offensive
Defend that, Chuggies.

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo

>Fascinating claimed intercepted call from Russian officer near Mykolaiv to superiors in Russia.
He says:
- This is worse than Chechnya
- 50% of troops have frostbite
- They can’t evacuate the dead
- Don’t have enough tents
- RU plane dropped a bomb on their own position
twitter.com/DAlperovitch/status/1506453063267241994

Attached: 1647992124882.jpg (1154x2048, 285.26K)

never seen a group of people so desperate to make their general a "thing". you're so desperate for legitimacy because we all know that /chug/ is a vatnik eco chamber that split away from the main general (/uhg/)

>muh poster counts!
>muh 1000 threads first!
>muh logo!

Attached: bucks broken.jpg (741x622, 185.6K)

14 minutes to go until an online speech of Zelensky at the Japanese parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lLtYGofpW0

Really? Because it feels like I'm on the side with the guys that have ammunition, real allies abroad, GPS, & aren't being hunted at night.

Attached: 1647949644233m.jpg (1024x547, 54.54K)

Russian journalists suspect that Shoigu got offed almost 2 weeks ago, his aides citing 'health problems' for his absence.

Attached: Google translate pls undastan.png (721x1694, 537.16K)

This is the only logo there has been and that will be.

Attached: 4chan_-pol-_logo.png (500x500, 299.96K)

No logo. There's no need for one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322_192611.jpg (1080x1877, 465.11K)

Iraqi invasion of Kuwait

I think PRC would be contesting you for Siberia. Shame. It would have been much better if it was finally controlled by humans.

>please copy this thing i do
>nah, its cringe
>youre just mad you cant copy this thing i do
Youre cringe, ivan. Personally i woulnt mind uhg copying anything cool cum/chug/gers made if that ever happens

Pretty sure the /uhg logo is a star of david

>Japan gets Siberia
Why do you want that shithole filled with vatniggers, mongols and churkas?

- One column was hit with Grad rockets. Can’t even figure out if it was friendly fire
- Medics only have bandages. Can’t help with frostbite
- No hot stove
- Digging trenched to sleep in
- Commander of 49th CAA told troops on 4th day that war will be over in hours

- Troops don’t have body armor. When one complained to commander was told “son, be strong”
- This special operation is a “madhouse”
- Being told not to destroy buildings - it’s insanity. Unless we destroy everything and turn into dirt along with the civilians, nothing can happen

- TV says we are moving forward. But we just drive through without clearing up villages. And now we have to defend from all sides because they are attacking everywhere
- They thought this would be like a parade ride
- Our task was to get to Mykolaiv. And we are sitting here

Attached: 1647963087290.jpg (2048x1428, 599.14K)

NATO exercise in Poland in Arma 4

How are vdv still alive? No worries, russian bros, we will put them all in cages for preservation reasons.

Attached: 1634877873307.webm (358x640, 2.47M)

>it feels
Exactly. It feels.

Attached: smiling YOBA.jpg (150x150, 6.14K)

Attached: 1646422936075.png (235x231, 36.84K)

War chatter slowed to a crawl because Russians are useless so they overtook by spamming weeb shit lmao

>frostbite
>digging holes
Yeah I'm sure they're all digging holes in frozen ground
And it's not even cold out there
Hohol propaganda I tell ya

Attached: MV5BYzM3Mjc1ZDItMTE1OC00ODk0LWFmZjctYzgxZmYwNzliMTdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxNDE3MTE5._V1_.jpg (1015x1500, 496.58K)

it has water