>Be american billionaire

>cucked by MtF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Holy shit you can’t make this up.
Elon Musks wife is getting dicked down by a MtF

Attached: 45AC0A9D-73F4-4C35-A498-1D00A7758836.jpg (1125x1186, 614.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
tiktok.com/@grimes/video/6969361339525434629
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad attempt to stay relevant

Didn't he leave her and she went crazy?

Attached: A797BF82-C040-46B3-B4B4-B33DBD1EE63E.jpg (1125x1184, 586.1K)

Checked and she was already crazy user. That’s why he was fucking her. Don’t you know the crazy are the best lay?

My personal filter is that Musk is a force for good. Could be schizo as fuck, but could this not be a ploy by Elon and Grimes to just get Manning’s name back into public awareness? Someone remind me what he/she actually did/leaked.

Attached: B2DA4DC4-E34E-4CBD-B422-B34D3DF2A22D.jpg (500x688, 73.74K)

see

she should come out with a fragrance and call it Musk

>meet Grime's girlfriend
I knew of Bradley Manning before I knew of Grimes

The world is putrid, and its women are by far the most putrid part of it. Elon Musk is a degenerate as evidence by all his shallow flings with other putrid degenerates. Just another degenerate who only thinks with his dick in the end.

I disagree. I think he wants to make a bunch of weird children with smart but strange abnormies as a genetic experiment due his aspergers, but not really deal with the aftermath of their craziness ((wokeness)) which is the coolest thing in the world.

His children are gonna turn into mentally ill subhumans just like their mommy.

He's south African.

>musk a sexual degenerate who got rich off of stealing people's money from paypal and making shitty evs that the government threw money at is actually a good guy because he says vaguely contrarian things on twitter
This hurts my brain desu.

Manning walks because he has a manufactured pussy pass. He's been mentally ill his whole life and for some reason brass thought it was a good idea having him handle intel when he failed to qualify to do anything else in the army

Tesla barely registers on his balance sheet, it's mostly about SpaceX. Which is just a front for NASA and most of the money come from government contracts true but still.

>cucked
>Ex
Are you mentally ill OP?

Pathetic attention whore and future 41%'er

I would pay the bitch to dump him. He has a history of spilling secrets and will no doubt reveal anything he's told about Elon.

>(((some reason)))

Oh, no! Not again this retard, her trannies and the South African nigger and autist LARPER.
Jannies! Clean this shit!

Attached: Polish_20220316_170729686.png (1080x1311, 825.35K)

musk needs to find a nice trad waifu fuck this grimes bitch

Is musk man any good at dodging alimony ?

His first was blonde and gave him 5 sons, he's just fucking around at this point

Grimes is the biggest shitlib ditz in America. She's so bad it wouldn't surprise me if she was in an MKULTRA center at some point.

The scarier notion is that the propaganda works this well. And I think it does.

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
>Most of his newfound fortune he rolled over into his second company, an online banking institution, X.com, that later became PayPal (the online payment company). It was this board that was supposedly urging him to get a "financial agreement." What I didn't understand at the time was that Elon was actually ushering me into a period of "mediation," which, I now know, means anything done or spoken is confidential and cannot be used in a court of law. But I had no time to research mediation, or learn that it rarely serves the interest of the less powerful person in the relationship. Years later, I came to learn these things. But two months after our wedding, I simply signed the postnuptial agreement. I trusted my husband — why else had I married him? — and I told myself it didn't matter. We were soul mates. We would never get divorced. A life without Elon was unthinkable, something I'd realized a few months before he proposed, as we napped together one spring afternoon before a friend's wedding. With my arm slung across his chest, I felt that he was my own private Alexander the Great.

>Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."
>"If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

He did, made the huge mistake to produce a child with her, now he's connected to her forever, and the child has that as a mother and growing up around trannies, talk about child abuse.

2 kids with her actually

Shit I thought the breakup was bullshit whatever. Nothing surprises me about this dumb cunt. I'm surprised she hasn't been found in a pool of piss with shit smeared on her top lip

WE APPRECIATE TRANNIES

Attached: we appreciate trannies.png (1321x958, 666.98K)

But they're not together anymore?

Brutal redpill.

>Grimes is the biggest shitlib ditz in America. She's so bad it wouldn't surprise me if she was in an MKULTRA center at some point.
Did you hear her proposition for the communists?
tiktok.com/@grimes/video/6969361339525434629

Grimes is such a cutie. She could do so much better. Must be mental illness.

not to mention Palimony..

long ago when this was news the story was they broke up because of their careers, his in Texas, hers in california, but this says she's in Texas now, with a trannie in the house with her kids.. the question then becomes is Elon now hanging out with a trannie on the regular, so fucked up. This situation makes me very doubtful as an investor.

Women are disgusting that way.

Let this be a lesson: Even if you're the richest man on the planet you're still not good enough for some random roastie craving strange dick and internet validation.

Also possibly exposing his five other kids to that disgusting situation as well.