#justamericanthings

Attached: 2a.png (900x781, 400.25K)

I wish I'd find a gun, so I can kill myself

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (82x106, 2.39K)

Pretty stupid if true, it's not registered and probably stolen or even linked to other shootings.

im sad i want a gun

this picture sums up america well
they don't know how to take care of what they got so they imported 150 million spics, jews and niggers now they are less than 50% white

Attached: 1646747613037.png (720x1280, 637.85K)

>using the bathroom at a grocery store
Imagine wanting aids

Attached: 1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpg (565x434, 57.56K)

Based 2view

I've left my gun in the bathroom once but thankfully I remembered after a minute.

Grocery store bathrooms exist exclusively for hobos to privately shove groceries into their clothes/backpacks

I wish I'd find some Nembutal

Why do the Jews insist we keep living

The trigger discipline suggests this person has experience using firearms which leads me to believe that they own it.

>white hand
>america

yeah nah

Sad. Many such cases

Free gun is a free gun it is good to keep a throw away

Attached: 1648024142621.jpg (768x432, 106.75K)

>posting an unregistered handgun
Very quick way to get the ATF to shoot your dog and wife.

Idiot redditor is now in possession of a stolen fire arm and could be linked to whatever murders were committed with those murders. Really bad idea

I remember in 1st grade we had to make a pledge in school that if we ever found a gun on the streets or in public we would tell the police

It was an actual thing, they handed out pamphlets for it

That stupid foreigner doesn't realize handguns just spawn in US restrooms?

I haven't had to shit in bathrooms outside of my house in forever, but guys constantly post about what to do with their CC guns when shitting somewhere. Some stick it in their underwear, some set it down in dumb places. Guy either set it down or it fell out of his holster and he didn't realize it.

Does that say NAP on the front of the slide?

Flag represents the American people, not our piece of shit government.

The flag represent the country and the nation. Sometime, the enemy is the standing army of another country. Sometime, it is not.

>user outs himself as living in a cuck state
Where do you live that gun registration is required?

Social media has turned on the narcissism switch in half the human population.

Very difficult to switch off, but I managed to do it. Now I only brag anonymously.
You can bet your sweet ass if I was lucky enough to possess an unregistered firearm the last fucking thing I'd do is tell another human soul.Wouldn't even post it here behind 7 proxies.

>posting that on twitter for anyone to look at

Attached: 1647802491692.jpg (460x350, 18.91K)

Texas.
Every state has requirements for handgun use and carrying.

M&P
its a smith & wesson m&p 2.0, not great not bad

M&P, which is what the gun's called, S&W M(ilitary)&P(olice)

It was abandoned for a reason. Hope it doesn't have any bodies associated with it.

Registration is a state issue, not federal. Most states do not have handgun registration, like the state I live in. I know a guy who had a $35,000 register NFA M-16 stolen from him and the ATF wouldn't even investigate.They noted it was stolen and no longer in his possession. ATF doesn't give a fuck, unless they're trying to setup targets.

>factory trigger

Attached: Attach3150_20201111_012442.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Guten tag sir!

Next up on the news white teenager jailed for crime spree and killing 40 black teenagers in Chicago.
Officers said "We thought the suspect was black but then he had the gun so it musta been him".

The man is likely to be sentenced this week.

Yeah the guys retarded.

Nice trips, but I think this flag represents us a little better.

Attached: dixie.jpg (1280x720, 403.6K)

naw, guy carried in waistband and it fell out when he was pooping. one of the major drawbacks to IWB carry is infetterance when poopin

you realize there's states that you don't have to register your gun to own one in right?
also you sound like a faggot

How about 8 proxies while using a burner phone?

>trigger discipline
Ameritards making up terms for everything is cringe. It's just called not being a retard, it's not some tacticool shit.

Part of D.A.R.E?

Woman like this need to be put up against a wall.

just buy an 80% lower receiver you dumb negro

KEK I'm going to have "NAP" engraved in gold on my handgun

The US were founded by english country traitors that wanted to pay less taxes and engage in usury and mercantilism more brazenly than regular anglokikes.
There is no national pride to be had if you're a yank. Mexico has more organic culture. Even Canada does.
The US are a Mason country, always were.

based, fuck the union.

Not even using qubes tunneling through tor while tethering through a burner connecting via a non-five-eyes VPN.

lol yeah no.

Attached: dancing skellies.jpg (479x319, 70.69K)

I hate beaners so fucking much it's unreal

As if the feds wouldn't find any reason to fuck someone over with a gun.

Doubt it. However, whoever lost it will probably report it as stolen, so now this dummy is setting xirself out for a felony arrest if it's even ran.

A grill i know works at animal shelter, she uses Nembutal to kill dogs.
I sometimes do wonder if she sneaks out some of it for recreational purposes

Attached: 1643708010187.jpg (720x484, 36.36K)

holy shit you guys are pussies, wow.
i'm not retarded enough to brag on a basket weaving forum but you guys are just straight up dumb

>French not being a cocksucking faggot
It's a physical impossibility for you.

I honestly think nothing matters if you've ever posted here. Day of the 4chud is real, frens. :(

Don’t violate the NAP

Checked.
>violate the NAP
>take a nap.

Cope traitor. Your brittanic ancestors must feel ashamed.

Thanks!

shit like this makes me want to an american landlubber

>France
>the country that kickstarted leftist faggottry
The Prussians shouldn't have stopped.

Tell me you don't know Gaelic without telling me you don't know Gaelic.

Attached: 1636317290895.gif (540x302, 3M)

I think so.

I remember there was a cop there.

Based.

i have so many guns i literally lost my M&P 45 shield somewhere. Sucks, that was my favorite pistol. Nice to have such a 45 that weighs about a pound and doesn't print through your clothes. It's also accurate enough to peg some shitbag in the face at 2 yards even with a 3 inch barrel.

Attached: 1640129222376.jpg (1000x1094, 412.33K)

>people just leave guns in bathrooms for no reason!
>it certainly couldn't have been used in a crime recently!
>I'd better take it, carry it out of the place, and then post photos of it in my car on the internet!

lmao why must they publicly destroy themselves

Attached: 1515314867334.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

yeah but he's right, it just so happens people don't want to put their finger on the trigger

But for your rap nigger infested country it's called discipline and you need to learn it apparently

>Nice to have such a 45 that weighs about a pound
Why retards think this is a good idea is beyond me.

Nigger we don't have registration here. Try again chang

Attached: Pepe Texas.jpg (125x84, 2.2K)

I'm being hyperbolous. I simply wouldn't boast about something like that. It would be a good blanket policy.

>You're just a recoil sensitive bitch.
I can shoot my 22lr like John Wick. Need to practice with my bigger pistols though.

One time at a gas station there was a handgun sitting on the back of the toilet when I went in, not touching that with a fucking stick lmfao
I carry under my arm so that isn't an issue and it conceals way more comfortably than anywhere in the pants

>too "manly" for 9mm
Yeah you are cancer

I have that gun.

I don't ever want to use a gun to kill myself. For some reason hanging seems like the way I'd do it, even though it's probably a lot worse. Gun suicides are grisly and I wouldn't want to expose anyone I care about to that (my uncle found my grandpa after he ate 12 gauge)

But if you do go the gun route absolutely don't use a pistol. 12ga shotgun is your best bet. Hell, you don't even need a gun, just make pic related.

Attached: suicide_helmet.jpg (650x366, 54.54K)

Where I grew up the asians were vietnamese.
Texas requires concealed carry licenses, which is the only reason to use a handgun over a rifle in the first place.

is this bait

Can't you just scrub it to completely remove fingerprints and ballistic traces in the barrel if you're afraid that it's been used during a crime?