Bros sometimes I can't believe how stupid average person is

Bros sometimes I can't believe how stupid average person is

Attached: poltard.jpg (400x400, 101.84K)

No fucking shit lmfao

i don't get the pic because it only shows current thing.

I support the de nazification of Ukraine’s

Attached: 809EFD9E-C4F1-4377-AF12-B831E74D06BD.jpg (615x1024, 107.14K)

You see user Any Forums supports the Slav to save the white race. Any Forums has always loved Russia according to 4 weeks ago now. #Christian even though we hate jews

Attached: B2E93405-C4CB-4EB9-93A4-E961710A0A02.jpg (600x896, 144.62K)

>take effective anti left meme and cross out left
>Scribble in right and repost with meme flag.

Attached: left cant meme.jpg (814x960, 57.81K)

Yeah let’s use Wojack for 80th million time in our echo chamber. That will teach them

I'll concede that it is striking how consistently our system aligns itself with evil. Don't know what else to say.

Checked nigga

>AFD BAD BECAUSE... BECAUSE I SAY SO OK?

Attached: 1635020946338.png (320x320, 98.74K)

Good and Evil are defined by who wins.

To be against everything is STILL way less npc that supporting it, bitch nigger

The United States did what Russia is doing right now yet we preach “freedom” Putin is right though when he calls us a “nation of lies” however I don’t like Slavs just as much as Jews. But according to Any Forums by gun point they have to support Slavs. It’s not like the nazis were wiped out by communist Russia or something pfffttt

unrelated but this board has turned into 'if you speak anything conspiratorial or political you are a virgin zoomer'. I have heard this exact statement across multiple threads, it's like the tranny bashing went out of style now its zoomer bashing, and bigger hypocrasy is that the balk of people who post serious shit on here apart from women obsession aren't zoomers.

Wow nice meme OP, I love you the globohomo now. You definitely shouldn't kill yourself.

>I can’t have convictions, so that doesn’t make me an NPC.
>I support the opposite of the current thing

Nazis were also wiped out by capitalist Britain and capitalist America.

It’s the zoomers fault for being retarded. It’s not like Hitler said the youth is everything or something. What’s a conviction?

>No shit

Take solace in the fact that you too are a dumb shit.

what zoomers? all of you are chasing ghosts, but if so pardon my ignorance, link some threads that you think were made by zoomers.

This meme is cope from people devastated by the 'I support the current thing' meme.

I'm just saying by that standard you would also have to hate all Anglos and French

Commies and Nazis go hand and hand today don’t you know? We get rid of all Jews in Ukraine by getting rid of the thay Jewish leader by getting of all nazis in Ukraine for being Slavs Jews. Putin is a based Slav

If you only knew how bad things are

If you only know how bad things really are

Attached: 92403A10-D3CF-4749-8DCE-8CF2CFD52515.jpg (677x1024, 143.87K)

I meant in general. I’m a zoomer who thinks my race is actually going to die soon that or we blow up first while the older folk say it’s my fault.

I do

>teach them
I'm not here to work, I'm here to laugh at faggots like you.

Attached: 1647378823346-2048x2048.png (2048x2048, 730.35K)