What are your sources to prove MK Ultra was real?

What are your sources to prove MK Ultra was real?

Attached: 1808B8B0-CE2B-40CB-9B0E-4FFD37A2A3EE.png (306x306, 86.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf
cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Project_MKULTRA.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb
youtu.be/MQQFV6Pu5NI?t=41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_CHATTER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann#Discovery_of_LSD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can give many, any particular subjects, movies, etc?

Attached: 39edc6a4a0bc1a6715be7ff534da90ef.jpg (1175x709, 338.18K)

For one the C.I.A confirmed it in a congressional hearing in 1977, it's not a theory.

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf

are you crazy? it's not even close to a debate, it definitely happened, and they just carried on with the same type of shit under different names.
cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Project_MKULTRA.htm

are you really this retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb

At this very moment you're on a decentralized amateur information warfare network that hates communists.

Intense trauma can defragment the mind, especially a mind of a child.

youtu.be/MQQFV6Pu5NI?t=41

>amateur
buddy, this site is an important part of the modern continuation of MK ultra. as is twitter, reddit, facebook, etc.
It's way more effective to keep people almost entirely lucid and keep the effects indiscernable, compared to loading people up with LSD etc

my crazy uncle

This is a start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

There is a collection of posts from an user who supposedly worked in the programm without him actually knowing and realizing later that every movie from the 50s onward is basically propaganda and meant to brainwash the population.

No this is the start en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_CHATTER

Well when it comes to the C.I.A it actually starts with a swiss pharmaceutical company that was called Sandoz

>every movie from the 50s onward is basically propaganda and meant to brainwash the population.
every movie, tv show, newspaper, newsmedia, news website, social media network. etc etc etc.
literally all anyone has to do is watch century of the self, and maybe hypernormalization after that, and it should be patently obvious that it's true, and their reasoning.

This. It's confirmed already.

>What are your sources to prove MK Ultra was real?
That the CIA admitted it was real.

>starts with a swiss pharmaceutical company that was called Sandoz
Well achualy it started with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann#Discovery_of_LSD

>implying the government made up all this MK Ultra stuff so they could make everyone who hears about it completely revile them
>for the purpose of ????
Whether or not MK Ultra happened, the existence of a hoax trying to make their own population believe that its real would be in essence MK Ultra.
Its kind of a backwards shrodingers cat. Theres no question whats in the box.

It was confirmed in the 70s, at least do some research before you sound completely retarded.

it's real. I was programmed in the GATE program and then under the Epcot Center at Disney World along with my sister.

My father got a massive job raise after this.

Sidney Gottleib was some kind of agricultural scientist. Worked his way up through the FDA unto Fort Detrick.
They already had programs working on truth serums and the likes and they put Sidney in charge. Fucking around with a bunch of drugs, Sidney allegedly did the acid himself. Thinking he found the absolute key to everything, he started fixating a lot of the programs around lsd experimenting.
You know how people tripping say they feel like they figured out some master truth to the world? But then you ask them what it was and they realize they forgot it? I bet Sidney was feeling that so hard. What started as interrogation technique research starts turning into manipulation of sociology. Imagine Sidney comes into your office looking more electric than you've ever seen anyone and he says he found a technique that could socially crumble the USSR from the inside without a gun being shot. So you give him more funding and let him have at it.
So what starts as drug research turns into the govt actively creating social movements for their respective goals. Because Sidney was so certain (and high) that he found the next atom bomb and it was peaceful.
The difference between society pre and post 1950 is very likely an effect of the government sticking their fingers in this ever expanding social experiment. They booted up a lot of social processes that you can't turn off by doing that.