Aren't Russians kinda embbarrassed?

I mean, for YEARS and decades Russians boasted that they have one of the strongest military in the world.

And now some Eastern European shithole, consisting of white trash living in absolute squalor managed to stop the Russian invasion.

It's a bit of a disgrace, isn't it? Also why not just
threaten to open the Sarcophagus and let the river irradiate Kiev?

Attached: index.jpg (250x202, 7.71K)

Attached: 1638754322048.png (283x350, 122.92K)

Every major city in Ukraine is under siege and you've convinced yourself Ukraine "stopped" their invasion. Being surrounded is not a strategic advantage.

Is him still alive?

Attached: 1121321313546546565412312312.jpg (800x500, 62.31K)

Hi russain hear, i'm so embarrrased ive literally dissaperd up my own arsehole

Attached: 54845464.jpg (447x589, 54.47K)

>every morning
>same time
>same shit

Do you fags have to punch a clock or do you do that call in to work thing?

Chuds are an embarrassment to pol.

Attached: EC411069-EFEF-4CB3-A94E-ACAB8158AA48.jpg (1024x699, 132.3K)

>less then 200k russian troops beating shit out of almost 600k ukrainians trained and armed by NATO
>according to preliminary data of military analysts, Ukraine's losses are 6 times higher than Russia's losses
>most of the major cities are under siege
>every day the president of ukraine prays for help all over the planet. Like a wandering beggar

I'm sorry we didn't live up to your expectations, couch warrior

Attached: sgushenka.jpg (720x707, 64.27K)

You're going to disappear as an ethnicity by the end of this century. Russian demographics are in a disastrous state and your large cities are getting filled with muslims. People who breed in your country (not you) will look at the consequence of this war and even if they support the war and Putin, they will realise bringing a child to so volatile situation with so unpredictable future is too great of a risk to bear. The situation will not end even if Russia wins the war, brain drain will continue and by end of the year an estimate of 500 000 educated russians have left the country. This is the end of Russia if not the russian people.

Aren't gayropeans kinda embarassed?

I mean, for years and decades Urinians boasted that they have strongest military in Europe.

And now some Asian shithole, consisting of mongoloid tatars, too retarded to find themselves in peace managed to stomp NATO's would shield.
It's bit of disgrace isn't it? Also why not just
denounce the Antichrist and embrace our king Jesus Christ?

>i'm so embarrrased ive literally dissaperd up my own arsehole

Attached: 078789987.jpg (400x400, 42.47K)

Well its not like the same isnt happening with anglos and white americans.

this is the fate of all Europeans. Belgians are no exception.
And it has nothing to do with the topic, nice try defective french nigger

Tell me with a straight face that America would be in the same predicament. Or those sentinelese islanders for that matter.

>Tell me with a straight face that America would be in the same predicament.
We just failed a 20 year long war against goat farmers.

arent you embarassed, perpetuating he NATO cope to hide truth they are shocked and terrified as fuck, knowing theres litterally nothing they can do to stop Russia if it decided to invade them.

>most of the major cities are under siege
>mariupol and nothing else
hahaha

Yeah, because our approach is to bomb the shit out of places and infrastructure before ground forces even begin to advance. If the Russians used our approach we'd be talking about Ukrainian civilian casualties in the hundreds of thousands in the first week or two.

We were just smart enough to only do it to brown people on the other side of the world rather than whites next door.

>If the Russians used our approach
they are using a bootleg version of your approach cuz they suck ass at war.

Attached: file.png (700x394, 446.66K)

>that flag
>that post

Shameless Nazgul.

Russia is a 3rd rate power, incapable of planning any type of coherent military invasion.