My friend was sent this by their district manager. fucking sickening

>my friend was sent this by their district manager. fucking sickening.

Lmao, the fucking state of america.

Attached: 1636234815931.jpg (1892x2048, 1.37M)

Seems like a reasonable analysis. Poorer and more desperate wagies getting squeezed on fuel prices = an easier and cheaper hiring market for employers.

kill every capitalist

Attached: EqeBO.jpg (550x849, 138.13K)

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

Attached: doge_worse.png (720x719, 1.09M)

You shouldnt have to work 2 jobs, I find the idea disgusting.

you should have to work 10 jobs, goy

Of course it's disgusting, but Americans are goy cattle who refuse to even defend their own nation's demographics despite owning 400+ million guns. I find it difficult to care anymore that they are being used as stupid goyim, since they refuse to stop acting like helpless retards. They are hopeless.

Attached: US white population change.png (1024x2308, 872.64K)

Let's just kill everyone. Fix all the problems permanently.

I will work zero jobs and commit crimes.

I'm skeptical it's real. it's just tons of babbling that's not even job / industry specific as you would expect a dm to write to managers. Just someone strangely blogging their personal feelings who doesnt actually seem very knowledgeable about the topic. If it's real I feel confident that the DM writes sprawling irrelevant emails like this every day

Would rather meditate in the forest and watch the city burn than help any capitalist.

Except the good and cute ones.

This will most likely happen in some capacity

We could start our own secret society couldn't we? Someone fund one then we'll start a group get some signals to each other then we'll slowly take over everywhere.

Just as I expected it's silly fabricatee agitprop from reddit made by someone who has never actually managed people

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-041013.png (1079x2050, 1.18M)

capitalism is so great

Posting long ass fake stories on Any Forums. The absolute state of. This shit is turning into reddit with all the Musk worship and long ass text memes.

Attached: 107abc78fcc40853.jpg (480x399, 22.53K)

God hates this shit.

>I find it difficult to care anymore that they are being used as stupid goyim, since they refuse to stop acting like helpless retards

I just hate them more than anything in the world due to the way they made the world. I hate them so much I think god is a sadist for creating them, I think if god actually cared about the wellbeing of my soul or anyone elses soul they wouldn't exist.

My take from all of that.
> We can crush mom and pop stores.
Fuck multinational state supported mega globohomo quasi commie corporations. All leftists must die.

I saw it and think it's real, capitalism is built on the premise of exploiting your workers, it's just blatant is all.

It's a blog post of concepts people saw on social media remashed into an email that a DM would never write for numerous reasons but most importantly because a DM will say things related to their industry / job they don't babble on about completely generic things.

Trying to pretend fake shit is real just discredits everything else you say

I don't care if it's fake because it's still going on and still redpills normies

If I showed you a picture colored by a child saying the sky is blue and said it was a photograph it's still true