Life is so unfair and curl when you cant aford shit

Attached: 1647328744205.jpg (697x500, 290.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opec.org/opec_web/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now make the second pic a lgbt tranny in a diaper weeping for a trans-fur-faggot flag and a dead nigger, and you have the modern left

Fallacy of relative privation

Gas price is 50% corporate greed, 45% state thievery and 5% actual cost of fabrication and distribution
And you defend it.

Attached: 1646405213618.jpg (2048x2048, 245.29K)

FPBP

>appeal to comparison fallacy
what's happening in ukraine is ukraine's problem, not mine.
it is not my land, it is not my country, it is not my people, it is not my problem.
should the global community condemn russia for it's actions?
yes, ever since 1917.
should retards have the opinion that i as an individual should be affected by the situation, no.

simple as.

no, i was pointing out as to how fucking spoiled first-world niggers are without realizing that everything is connected. where if one cog goes to shit, then it messes with the flow and we get this.

This war would be over if Zelenskyy surrendered.

>everything is connected
except it's not.
that's your biggest error, user.
on an existential level, sure.
but not on a mundane level.
gas prices went up month s before russia made any moves.
the media is painting the narrative to be that sanctions and embargoes are rising the prices because npcs have the attention span of gnats.

fuck these ukrainian faggots who the fuck cares

they can all bury themselves alive they're basically russian people and the rest are criminals

why the fuck am i paying more for shit when these people wouldn't lift a finger to help an American

Implying the left is happy with high gas prices. Meme checks out

i think westerners can pay a lil extra for gas, if it means sticking it to hitler-putin

Why is this represented by a MAGA wearing person. Aren’t most poor people who are impacted poor democrat minorities?

Buy a 70k Tesla you fucking poor niggers!!!!!!

Exactly I’m sick of high fuel prices.

gonna need a source for
that one m8

Attached: D10F3682-37B8-4887-865E-7CFF1D70B20F.jpg (1125x1400, 1M)

rent free

how would corporate greed drive the price of a global asset, its pure market

>rent free

Attached: 1648010899021.jpg (1200x567, 132.82K)

Corporate greed would actually drive prices down in a competitive market since companies want to offer the cheapest alternative and to do so requires them producing said commodity in the most cost efficient manner.

>368801733
Hum, maybe don't kill Russians in the Eastern regions and not vote in a pedophiliac family like the Biden

>368802426
>spoiled
>Pay gas
which one, nigger man?

But oil prices aren't connected to the war. It's only connected to tthe capacity to make consoomers believe the price is just.

...in a de facto monopoly.
opec.org/opec_web/en/

Here is one in frogrune. The pink par are all the various taxes, the blue part is the actual cost. The bottom blue include the profit made by the corpo and the weatlh of the Saudi royal family.

Attached: 260px-FR-Compa-prix-carb-mai2018.svg[1].png (260x207, 14.5K)