Why should religions have influence over politics...

Why should religions have influence over politics? It's not like we measure success of a country by how hard the people believe in the holy book

Attached: edacud.jpg (500x500, 27.96K)

>Why should religions have influence over politics?
because there's no such thing as secular, only spiritual.

So there is no life? Great logic.

Attached: cat_awareness.jpg (613x695, 35.37K)

The logic is the explanation for life gets more and more complicated as you add more and more unexplainable entities to the equation

Spirituality can be secular in the sense that belief in god is separate from belief in an organized religion. The idea that someone else needs to tell you your own experience and connection to the greater divinity is false. You can…you know…just smoke a questionable amount of DMT while on questionable other drugs some time in your youth and see what is out there for yourself.

Only a fucking moron would ask "why would someone's core values influence politics" and only a stupid leaf nigger would reply to him.

Ya bro every religious person just believes in "god" that you made up right now, and they can do so "secularly." You are the wisest person to ever live, it beggars belief. You just solved philosophy, politics and the meaning of life and I was here for it. Incredible. Wow. Amazing.

because without christianity jews would lose their control of white people

>ex nihilo nihil, ad nihilum nil posse reverti
something must have always existed - a principle that everything else is a subset of.

>success of a country by how hard the people believe in the holy book
See Israel. Now see Palestine. I know who's praying to the right G-d

Religion is a tool of togetherness, you take a group in a country and make sure everyone believes the same thing and follows the same rules, it's as simple as that, however currently due to the a decline of religion as a whole in the west, everyone is divided, people will seek for a place to belong and this leads to more division, as 5 people will find 5 different groups to belong too. its all fairly tiresome.

Attached: 1642892023975.jpg (708x708, 135.83K)

Whites will be dead as a race long before jews lose control over them.
Just look at what this board became in a few short years.

The 'big secret' of all real religions (morality-based ones) is that there are some parts of religion that people only experiebne if they are either extremely bad or extremely good for a very long period of time.

Politics without any moral scruples what could possibly go wrong?

I think religion was needed when we were in the dark ages and it was a way for people to live a decent life and be able to survive back then. Such things in the muslim religion make me question why don't they eat pork? Could it be cause people were too dumb back then to realize it had parasites/bacteria/etc that would kill you? or is there some deeper meaning? What about homosexuality and other things that are vilified and even teach you to kill/hurt/harm another human because you don't like their sexual impulses? In my opinion it is still a way to live a disciplined life free of sin,lust,etc but some things written in the bible seem like they were twisted for power and control. While religion isn't bad people are people and will twist the scripture or narrative to vilify something they do not understand. There is something there beyond the veil of human existence, yet everyone describes it in different ways. I don't think this should have a place in government because "it says it in the scripture" is a statement to reinforce something without questioning why. Everything should be subject to debate other then the obvious ones which should be common sense if you aren't a serial killer.

I cannot tell you what I have experienced is all. That is a fault of the religious system.

Pretty true.

Hivemind, feeling of completion and total idgaf. All questions answered, all problems solved.

I do not worship any god, it felt more like we're all connected in some crazy way(DMT trips when we sleep maybe).
Best feeling ever

It's not a fault. It's working as designed. If god wanted to be seen by all, it would be. It doesn't. Although saying it 'wants' isn't the right word, I'm anthropomorphising it, or something, by giving it human attributes that it probably doesn't have.

>lives In kali yuga
>shills for atheism

Do you realize what an absolute retard monkey Jew lover goyim you are.

There is literally 0 nations with true Dharma left on this earth, and you think god is the problem?

It can't really die, anyway... only a dream.

nope, the jews will fail
the spokes turn upwards

Attached: eight.png (800x800, 16.92K)

Everything will fail given a long enough timeline. But they are only illusions. They have power only because they are seen in terms of 'self' and 'other'.

I get absolute terror and awe thinking how existence exists. Before the "Big Bang" (I know some think it's fake), what was it? How can there be? Have you heard of the Big Rip? When the fabric of space will disintegrate with unimaginable gogol of years from now -- to what? To oscillate a universe unto existence again?