Untitled

Attached: 1648021731383.png (1440x2426, 718.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1504797269496848387?cxt=HHwWhoCztZrJjuIpAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can they help us genocide all the niggers?

hahahha oh no, wait till they see what happens when we invent fusion power

>america save us goys!!
>uh we dont really need oil anymore, gl tho

If you believe that you're hopeless.

>person with no scientific education or interest in science doesn't know current state of science

we would've had it in the 2000s without being artificially limited by oil companies. i suggest you google what's happening in the world around you.

What exactly has Israel ever done for the USA? I can list some crimes against USA but not a single beneficial thing Israel has done.

Jews don't control America solely because of middle eastern oil you braindead moron.

they have an aerospace industry we preferentially benefit from but of course the stuff gets sold to everyone. we might get some stuff earlier.

univariate thinker

the peopl will not support unlimited war in israel when we have unlimited energy

questions will start to be asked why we're sending thousands to die for israel when we don't need the middle east anymore

shhhh

its not about fusion, its about our loyalty to israel, retard

Attached: israe.jpg (592x678, 106.06K)

And those Jews would be working in Europe or North America without colonization of Israel.

Nah, they're too busy genociding the whites atm.

wow, nice political input OP. I love how you can articulate your thoughts into words.

Look man, its obvious to everyone that you're fresh outta reddit.
Frankly, I can't really fault you for that because almost all of us went through a delusional conservitard phase at some point.
>univariate thinker
Ironic considering you seem incapable of grasping that the Israel zionists aren't the sole group of jews controlling America.

>r-reddit

typical :)

>Ironic considering you seem incapable of grasping that the Israel zionists aren't the sole group of jews controlling America.
Cutting off the head exposes the writhing of the snake.

Why do the jews push green energy so hard then?

haahahaha

no,america will be milked till it collapses then the kikes will run to china as the new power

you will be left as a husk and a tiny group of whites paying for every other nigger while hiding in gated communities SA style listening to nigger hordes outside the wall screaming for your blood

america will not be the apple pie and going to meet biff and scooter at the frozen yogurt shop days of old america anymore,it will be brazil 2.0

Do they push it on Israel, or on you?

because it's good?

if the mongols took over your village, would your curse their ineffective and useless horses?

Still waiting for the arm to get ripped off on that thing. Symbolism will be their downfall.

Attached: 1642220774723.jpg (400x400, 23.94K)

twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1504797269496848387?cxt=HHwWhoCztZrJjuIpAAAA
OP IS A FAGGOT

i hate americans

Holy FUCK. Just when I thought OP was a faggot, I found the post. He isn't. Your link sucks. There is a video, and EXACTLY AT 33 seconds the statue of liberty fades into the shot. Like I said, symbolism will be their downfall and I have been waiting for the arm to get hit/broke off on that thing for awhile now.