Meanwhile

>Everyone's focused on Ukraine
>Meanwhile, investors are buying up over 30% of the housing market
>Fed won't control inflation, raises rates a measly 25 bps to resolve bullshit CPI figure of 7.9% inflation (we all know it's higher)
>Fed wants a "soft landing" but tackling inflation head-on will cause a recession
>Fed stops buying bonds in March after adding MBS to their books for well over a decade
>Median interest rates on 30 year fixed inching closer to 5%, wasn't supposed to break 4% this year
>1/3 of all millennials have dipped into their 401ks, many for down payments
>10% of all new purchase loans in Jan were ARM
>Seven fold increase in foreclosure starts in Jan
>Housing starts highest since 2006
>Student loan deferment ends May 1
>Another 25 bps raise planned in May
What's your game plan when this implodes?

Attached: m5zazi3iveh81.png (640x880, 557.99K)

bumping. Honestly want to know what Any Forums thinks. Are we fucked?

People who aren't in finance won't understand half of what you wrote btw.

Not telling you glowie

Is a 2008 style crash of the economy possible? Because it seems US can just print more dollars to solve any problems, it’s like the economy is “under control” somehow.

i didn't understand any of it. OP just made it all up.

>1/3 of all millennials have dipped into their 401ks
do 1/3 of millennials even have 401ks

don't care kremlinshill. Your slide thread is shit
SAGE!

Dumb.

Yeah it's pretty much the same thing that fuels all this stock market gambling. I'm planning on buying a house if the market crashes, but let's be real the fed is going to have an excuse to reverse course and not raise rates even to 1% over the next year. By then hopefully crypto and boomer rocks go absolutely parabolic as the dollar crashes, and boom the schizo plan played out perfectly

Amerisharts about to be raked over the coals as punishment by the jews for this

Good information user, have a bump.
This board has been viciously astroturfed by warfags, but we know this is all a media psyop drawing attention away from their home countries that are about to fall apart.

I understood enough of it to know he didn’t make it up but I don’t know enough about it to offer any actual insights. All these numbers are functionally equivalent to astrology as far as I’m concerned.

Historically the US was offloading the costs of that inflation on the rest of the world because most of them trade in dollars. Biden blew that up by sanctioning the Russians. No one else went along with it, so the theory that I’ve seen floating around is that we’re going to see a decline in dollar hegemony. You probably aren’t going to see an economic collapse, but your quality of life is likely going to go down.

you would be wise to understand them because through numbers you are controlled

It's pretty easy to understand. As the cost of borrowing money goes up, profits go down. Basically all financial markets are bound to this concept, in different ways

sounds like jewish magic invented to fuck the white man from ever owning a home.

>rates go up
>your landlords mortgage is now more expensive
>your rent goes up

or
>your mortgage goes up

There might be a 15% dip but not a crash, there's just too much currency out there and too many people want a house. At least in the UK, it will be 'buy the dip' on steroids

>buy up housing
>cause global food crisis
>import 100 million africans to save them from famine
>profit

>Historically the US was offloading the costs of that inflation on the rest of the world
LOL so US export their inflation?

Should I take the vaccine before the economy collapses?

The Fed will raise rates, the market has adapted itself for over 10 years to dirt cheap rates. 0.25% is not small, and the Fed plans to increase it 6 times in one year.

ARM is now higher than in 2007. Debt is very high. There's really not any wiggle room left, this thing is going down.

Late 2022 to early 2023 would be my recession prediction.

Every recession indicator is in the red or approaching red soon. Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway is 1/3 cash. Nothing is cheap, prices are bullshit supported by bullshit and the whole market is a big pile of shit.

>your quality of life is likely going to go down
Implying it hasn't already been doing that for years.

Attached: 1638473945477.gif (500x579, 902.39K)

No wait another year and you’ll get to go for cheaper

That .25 raise really felt like a dying whimper. They don't have the balls to even try. So the future is set. And it's fucking bad.

If it were under control the Fed wouldn't be raising rates. They admit the market hasn't recovered and employment hasn't reached desirable levels, but inflation has forced their hand to raise rates.

At this point they're just trying to keep purchasing power stable (to save the financial industry) even if that means taking a nasty short term recession.

Should I try to throw all my money at my student loans or should I just make minimum payments when they come back in May? I owe like $50k

tighten your belt a little longer
destroying the ukranian mafia will end slavery

>LOL so US export their inflation?
Yes, look into the Nixon shock.

The sooner the housing market crashes the sooner I can buy a fucking house.

Hi, I am completely untrained in maths and economics. Typically debt becomes less of an issue during episodes of inflation. So I'd said tread water until repayments start

>the sooner I can buy a fucking house.
the vaccinated will be dead soon
plenty of houses will be on the market

Economy collapses forcing us all onto new digital I.D. economy, which only the vaccinated can access.
You got all your shots didn't you?

Take out a 50k loan at 30y fixed interest, short crypto and buy PM
Millionaire in a year, don't forget to come back to thank me

>punishment by the jews
I was thinking this too because it's a Shemitah year.

If you have gold or silver. You dip shits think this is just another run of the mill economic downturn. Interest rates have.been at 0% or near 0% for over over a fucking decade now. I grew up in the 90’s. Which isn’t that fucking long ago. If someone back then said we should have 0% interest rates, much less for a decade, you would have been put in a straight jacket and thrown in a mental institution. Half the country took an experimental serum. Kids are chopping their dicks off. They can’t raise rates even a half a point. This is the end motherfucker. Merc dimes for blowjobs is just around the corner.