Ask a former Amazon delivery driver anything

It's pretty fucked up

Attached: 20200705_083358.jpg (2576x1932, 1.02M)

You ever ride a sybian while driving?

Is it fucked up?

It's 75% nigger drivers and 90% nigger dsp management. What do you think?

You ever tried not being a maple sucking faggot?

>let me tell you about how I picked up boxes and set them down and pressed the pedals and tooted the horn
Nah

Attached: young-driver-down-syndrome-car-t-close-up-portrait-handicapped-sitting-behind-steering-wheel-doing-thumbs-up-symbol-71902386.jpg (1300x957, 157.05K)

tell some stories

r u gay nigga?

my usual amazon delivery guy is a nigger.

how many times a day did u fantasize about machine gunning all the amazon executives?

Attached: geor.jpg (250x250, 30.83K)

Do you piss in bottles/shit in bags?

Where’s my package?

My dsp had me training niggers to do just that basic shit. And niggers couldn't do it. "Look, there's a camera right there. Set it down and take a picture." Niggers would throw or drop the fucking packages and take a picture of their feet or the ground. And no nigger would even get out of the van if there was a six month old puppy wanting to play in the front yard. AH HELL NAW THAT DAWG.

Amazing pays DSPs 15 cents per package. And DSPs have to cover all the labor, lease, and overhead with that. It’s amazing what they get away with.

Were you driving directly for Amazon, or for one of the "Delivery Service Partners"?

Does your app you use show the delivery instructions the customer filled out on website. Just put it by the fucking gate please.

How much better is a job at the USPS than amazon? I know a former UPS guy working for USPS and hes happy. He says amazon ppl get treated worse than slaves. All to line Jeff Bezos pocket. But for the experience it's good if you want a job at a real company like UPS or USPS. I hope you moved on to a better job.

How often are you nigger fatigued at work?

legit, what's the story on knocking off trucks 60's mobster style?

like obviously the driver wouldn't be expected to fight, so if you merely stop the driver you get what's on the truck. but like, what would need to be done to avoid the tracking?

just merely get rid of the packaging? just the outermost boxes with amazon labels? if a driver were in on it mobster style, how many trucks could get knocked off before the jig would be up?

like how many employees inside amazon would you need to have on your dole to keep the skim running? a couple drivers, a few inventory guys? would that be it? is the operation so huge a few pallets literally wouldn't be a big deal?

Pissed in bottles all the time. Never had to shit in a bag though. But when I did piss in bottles I threw them out in trash cans and didn't leave them in the van like niggers do.

Delivered any dragon dildos to nansi pelocis house?

Quit your bitching. Package up whatever I ordered and get it to me next day

They're all dsp. Amazon doesn't directly employ any delivery drivers. It's the fedex ground business model. And yet just like fedex they have ultimate say over who is employed.

Its cruel to make Homo Erectus interact woth Homo Sapiens

to expand, my idea has always been a drop ship type of deal.

the driver is in on it, and the guys loading his truck. they load a few boxes and/or pallet that isn't supposed to be on the truck, so when it gets "delivered" it doesn't have to be scanned out.

the driver can look at the box/pallet label and do everything like he should. he drops the package at a determined location with a truck and crew ready for delivery. the truck drops, turns the corner, crew picks up the skimmed packages.

how easily could you do this for real? because i know this could be done at USPS VERY easily. they fucking act like they straight up watch you with satellites, but niggers do whatever they want and it's obvious.

i know the truck itself has cameras, but again, if the driver does he's supposed to it all looks legit. he could claim ignorance by saying "it was on my truck so i delivered it", then it would be up to finding the truck loaders.

they could claim "the package was on the pull list to be loaded" and the denial just keeps doing down the chain. pretty sure you'd be able to do this very effectively for quite a while before anyone caught on.

if i tell amazon something wasnt delivered do you guys get punished?

Is it true that people are sub-sub-sub-sub-contractors and that the lowest tiers basically have to live in their vans?
I heard a while back that DHL works like this.

This is a welfare job.
It should be automated soon.

What were your boss(es) like? What are the other employees like? What’s the worst thing you’ve seen? Have you ever been fucked over by Amazon? Why did you quit? If you didn’t quit, why did you get fired?

I heard wine bixes are the only things handled with proper care in warehouses, that true?

this isnt fucking reddit no one cares you kike

Not OP but USPS is a gov't job and UPS employees are teamsters so I think they're all better than amazon

It's not worth it. Most of the crap in those Amazon trucks are low value items. You don't realize that people buy the stupidest shit from Amazon, like essential oils, candy, and hygiene products. 99% of the loot would be complete garbage. Maybe you'd be lucky and get a camera, a phone, or some other medium value electronics.

How come it takes them so long to unload my truck?

What is it like? Working fulltime and still be on benefits while your CEO takes spacerides? Do you still believe capitalism just works?