MEAT IS MURDER

why do you lack the self discipline, political awareness, and pure physical power of a Vegan, Any Forums?

Attached: 9E514068-81FD-489D-8785-0B303E8C2D2F.jpg (800x600, 132.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/Q2ezpExQ_k0?t=360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i respect vegans more than people who refuse to hunt because they would have to kill something

Vegans age like soured milk. See video.

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

how the fuck do jews not eat milk and meat together, like no cheeseburger. it must suck.

I've literally killed and eaten a vegan. I only ate her because the irony told me too. Only person I've eaten

What kind of wine do you serve with vegan?

checked
imagine the smell

what are the advantages of boiling steak in milk?

fine chianti

No idea. I had her thigh and a bit of her foot with chocolate milk. I hate wine

Vegan is the most retarded diet. It's obviously not healthy, ever single vegan looks like skeletor and have a hard time keeping up in arguments. It's not locally sustainable, being completely dependent on globohomo factory farming, factories and transportation. It's not moral, there's nothing wrong with eating your natural food. Basically the ultimate brainlet faggot globalist diet.

Milk flavoured meat, what else? Makes it silky

You can only murder people
Livestock and preys aren't people, they're animals soon-to-be food
Meat is a product

Attached: Chimp_eating_meat.jpg (559x412, 154.39K)

>Milk flavoured meat, what else?
>Makes it silky
that's literally 2 advantages, contradicting your own statement, so no need to get penisy

It doesn't contradict anything retard. I never said it was a negative.

Refined cannibals in the thread?

Attached: hannibal cannibal.gif (500x281, 939.5K)

> what else
implies a single reason, the reason
maybe you should stop fucking dirty koalas and pick a book

The fact that people regularly eat meat here strongly indicates that this world is an illusion. Think about how innately disgusting the process is, how wildly inefficient the process is, and yet everyone treats it as normal because "it's been like that since I was born!".

If you are the result of biology in this world, then how is your consciousness even capable of finding it disgusting? Wouldn't evolution make the concept irresistible to you by now?

It's just like in a dream where you can see something incredibly fucked up, but all the dream characters just walk around like nothing is out of the ordinary. An entire wall of the grocery store covered in slaughtered animal flesh? "Uhm dude I don't see what you are getting so worked up over".

I want to believe you user, so I will do it. How did you not end up in a prison?

Attached: 1647742261009.jpg (600x600, 91.55K)

stop smoking weed and eat a steak for christs sake already faggot

>Boiling ribsteak
The rage inside of me right now is indescribable.

Based. That reminds me of how much I hate people who say something was "stolen" in regards to an idea or a concept like music or art.
>X stole song and style that from Y

>it's been like that since I was born
More like for the last 2 million years, brainletbro.

don't need to talk down to my fellow seppo, aussiebro ,he dont understance the nuances of philly milksteaks like we does

Attached: 1647150509569.png (646x740, 223.09K)

no exaggeration:
i tried it. just a tiny bit. small, but enough to taste.
didn't hate it.

Attached: 1645214581543.png (849x929, 196.12K)

My vegan gf jumped and screamed like a little child when the back of her hand touched bacon on my plate
I've never had a similar reaction to her processed veggie shit
Better question
>Why is vegan food made to imitate meat food: burgers, bacon, chicken patties?

It's a meme from a reddit TV show. People think posting a meme from an edgier version of a 2000's Steinfeld sitcom is the height of comedy.

>reddit TV show
that explains plenty

Attached: 1482611093503.png (483x368, 259.84K)

does milk steak taste good?

Evolution gifted me with being an omnivore capable of cooking and I have been and will continue to take advantage of it. Simple as that.
Also, fuck most animals. Plants are more chill.

I can't stand vegan men, but vegan womens are generally ok since semen is the only vegan animal protein that's allowed to eat in their little cult.

>I don't see what you are getting so worked up over
THIS
H
I
S

youtu.be/Q2ezpExQ_k0?t=360
Binging with Babish took a shot at it.

vegans are ruining their own life, health and everyone around them who they convince
animals have eaten meat since the beginning of time, if you really wanted change you would have done something about all the "meat farms" set up to genetically engineer the meat, instead vegans are eating genetically engineered food designed especially for them
sad really

>pure physical power of a Vegan

Attached: 1642391132380.gif (255x255, 587.87K)

Cream with steak does

Why would you ever not just grill the steak and then make a nice sauce from the cream to have besides it though?

Ruining a perfectly good ribsteak, also the idiot who made that image doesn't understand the difference between braising and boiling. When you boil something it has to be fully submerged or at worst almost fully submerged, the image is what you call braising. You're only supposed to braise things like crossribs, shoulder or blade steaks, pieces of meat that are tougher and won't come out well if fried on the pan. Rib steak is the king of the pan and grill, braising it will not get all the flavor out of it. Idiots think that because it's one of the modt expensive steaks that you should always get that meat for any cooking method when in reality getting rib steak for braising is like getting a riding mower when you have 10 square meters of lawn to cut, you're waisting your money. I'm ending my autistic rant.
t. Former butcher.

>pure physical power of a Vegan, Any Forums?
Let's spar then.

And fava beans?

I've joked about it, and joked IRL about having done it, but nobody takes it seriously. It's funny, I've flat out joked about eating a hippie and everyone laughs. Nobody cares about hippies. Easy as fuck in Aus when you're out bush. There's like nothing between cities, and too much space with 0 surveillance. Probably wouldn't do it again though, I just hated her, and only did it for a laugh.

Should I become a butcher? I've been strongly considering it. I manage a deli and I hate the management part. I've worked a fish counter in the past and loved talking with people about what the planned to cook.

If I say kick the bucket, it doesn't mean kicking a bucket you moron.

>MEAT IS MURDER
I like murdering. I am an unashamed murder. Would you like me to tell you about the small birds that I atomize?

Vegemite and chip sandwiches

I'd hate to fuck up a kill and have the witness the animal die in agony

>vegan
>implying that eating plants is not murder
such hipocrisy