US to endorse PIRATES to seize Russian Ships

No shit.

twitter. com/JackPosobiec/status/1506359267762319362?cxt=HHwWhMC5sbzx1OcpAAAA

Attached: de1.png (627x521, 228.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQbh7UNCZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good morning sir

Attached: 1648002873149m.jpg (243x1024, 64.79K)

great, pirates are based

Considering the United States was founded by Pirate bloodlines and Merchants this is not surprising that America starts high tech neo-piracy.

Funny, they announced it on 3/22 the day of the Skull and Bones which was founded by these Pirate, or Pi-rate (men of fire) bloodlines. Nassau/Bahamas was basically pirate cove and is right beside USA

THAT IS SO FUCKING NEAT!!!! I AM IN FOR SURE!!!

Attached: 1647585170888.png (640x512, 209.42K)

Yes, we all know what this is really about. For Jews. Same with Iraq, Libya, WW1, WW2 etc.

and history repeats itself, mutts and bongs had the 1812 thing because of shit like this, but bring on the collapse
>marine corp hymn, pirates in north africa, bad
>sending special forces to african horn, somali pirates bad

This is what desperation looks like.

If they United States are going with pirates, the Russians should start scuttling these yachts out of spite.

Attached: 1638306397704.png (325x325, 138.36K)

That’s how we won our Independence from England, dunce. You conservatives are cringe and obviously under-studied.

>That’s how we won our Independence from England

No, it's because France used the US as a proxy to fight England. Then England gave up because it wasn't worth it.

By definition they are not pirates. Pirates illegally seize any ship they want. Privateers were private citizens given permission to take specific boats belonging to specific countries via 'letters of mark'. Go read a book you illiterate fuck.

Pirates were kikes

Attached: 1C4F135A-BB23-4EBB-9B46-A3688D15DE4B.jpg (1024x1024, 258.55K)

Attached: fbisb.png (574x408, 406.22K)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/mQbh7UNCZdc

Oh, so we declared war?
Very cool

>the us says it isn't so it's not

Guess Russia isn't at war then. It never said it was.

the US is full of Somlians, they can finally use their expertise to do something useful for the country that took them in.

Privateering, you say? Where do I sign up?

Attached: arr.jpg (255x251, 18.7K)

>JackPosobiec
Fucking glory-grabbing idiot.

I'm pretty sure the Russian won't consider this legal. And your legal justification is only when countries are at war.

However, the US and Russia will be at war if this insanity takes place.

Ya go ahead. Watch what boris does to your O-ring.

Freebooting is what the english called it and pretty much every pirate started out doing it legally for one country against it's rivals.

>Guess Russia isn't at war then.
Putin is on a mass-murder spree, killing civilians and stealing their land based on his lies.

Imagine the new military contractor jobs that could come from that.

I guess you missed the part of ethnic cleansing in east Ukraine of Russians.

Or the threats of NATO over the years towards Russia.

Ipad worth your months salary, destroying boomer typed this

A good way to get yourself shot

A little bit. But we used many privateer ships to take and fight. They were some of our strongest units. dyer?

Attached: 5E98A7E0-A1C8-4949-94F3-60A5B3C486AB.jpg (322x504, 194.7K)

The bill says you have to post a security bond. I wonder how much? What will the payout be? US Marshals are at 25% what about a "man about town"?

I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

Attached: 1639851339086.jpg (1024x768, 60.66K)

Fuck bros, my allegiance to Russia is waning. I want to be a pirate so bad.

ITS CALLED PRIVATEERING

Governments have worked with private mercenaries since the beginning of time

>implying we wouldn't just take the provided provisions and then fuck off to do our own thing

Attached: COV8gabWwAA4COS.jpg (500x375, 22.52K)

Fuck Russia. We will get their shit first. Fuck Ukrainian Oligarchs. We will go after their shit second.

Attached: 1647753710028.jpg (817x1024, 162.15K)

>Be pirate
>Seize Russian yacht
>Use the yact as your own pirate ship and sail the 7 Seas

Real life One Piece, Hook, Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Waterworld, Muppet Treasure Island, Assassin's Creed 4, and Master & Commander here we go!

Attached: One Piece.jpg (300x168, 12.78K)

When you need pipes fixed, you call in a plumber.

Chinese ships would be better.

Is Russia going to pay Americans to destroy power transformers in retaliation?

wow this is so le heckin' based! i am going to sign up to fight for our wonderful jewish country for sure! anyone else feeling patriotic af??

this is for the soldier bounties, donchaknow

>A little bit.

No, a lot of bit. That's how we got wrecked in 1812; too many bought into the "we defeated England" shit.