What was lost

youtube.com/watch?v=rF1sfqnp8kk

Attached: 1614482830373.jpg (604x397, 35.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhk7cjjLVXI
voxday.net/2022/03/20/triggering-the-irrelevant/
voxday.net/2022/03/21/at-least-his-feelings-are-safe/
voxday.net/2022/03/22/mailvox-woman-trouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same feelz
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhk7cjjLVXI

I'm not crying, you're crying

Attached: 1647923600416.png (503x272, 103.6K)

This is what they took from us.
Our real freedom was lost for their meme coins and race mixing fetish.

The worst part is they wont allow us to leave this shit hole country.

Attached: trapped-with-us.png (685x171, 61.06K)

Boomers literally inherited the most golden society in all of human history and they dropped the ball so hard that it is now acceptable for faggots to be shaking their ass in the public square while housing prices, gas, and food continue to surge. Consumerism rampant. Religion dead. Communities in tatters. Relationships broken. Jobs gone. Beauty missing.

I seriously hope the future generations look back at them as the pieces of trash they are. Their whole existence is a big stain on the history of Humanity. The fact that I've spoken more than one of these degenerates who have word for word told me "the man with the most toys wins" says enough for them.

They look happy in these videos because they had it all, but these same people burned your heritage for a little more wealth.

Attached: 1589462362486.jpg (540x540, 99.99K)

My girlfriend wants a baby, but there is absolutely no way we are having children in the globohomo.
So I need to find a new home that resembles what they destroyed or she will never know motherhood.

That is what (((they))) want, for you to willingly opt out of having white children. Don't let them have the satisfaction.

Attached: 1608038688024.jpg (1520x1900, 1004.61K)

I agree in theory, but much of the footage is just empty spectacle associated with the country formerly known as the USA
I dont want to see parades and beauty queens, I want to see working class families and their homes they care for, their functional community and church
t I want to see the things that they built

What are you talking about, society is still entirely functional and healthy.

Attached: 1636548402422.jpg (962x641, 160.36K)

We got gay sex legalized. What more do you want

>tfw a commie shill like george carlin was 100% right

I hate athiest assholes but fuck man I really should have listened

America used to be a united white utopia. None of the white ethnicities really fought like they did in Europe. We were a front against the rest of the races of the world. But we lost because kikes sabotaged us from the inside and mutilated 120 million of us.

Attached: 1646961504080.png (1207x937, 2.72M)

It wasn't just boomers it was Jews.
Their banks directed the mass importation of the third world as to destroy the racial homogeneity of our nations, that was the goal.
As to prevent a NS movement.
I am not trying to demoralise anyone, we can make a life for our people but not in the lands that have been subverted by their central banking system.

Why are they so malevolent?
They destroyed our home, but instead of allowing you to leave, they lock you down so they can take pleasure from watching us suffer with the culture they force like some sort of parasite feeding on misery.

I'm glad you have someone.
Vox Day covered some of this in posts this week.
voxday.net/2022/03/20/triggering-the-irrelevant/
voxday.net/2022/03/21/at-least-his-feelings-are-safe/
voxday.net/2022/03/22/mailvox-woman-trouble/

The essential theme is that the future belongs to those who show up for it.

Where to go? Idaho? Montana? Utah? Some fucking island?

Attached: herebedragons.png (463x157, 60.79K)

I found a church with great people, big young families with wonderful children. They all homeschooling. Its possible!

America was only a white utopia prior to pic related

I am not having children or getting married in this disease you call society.

It just took 2 generations to destroy western civilization and that is the WW2 and Baby Boomer generations. Their actions have plunged the west if not the entire world into an age of darkness and future generations are paying the price.

Attached: 1548906034342.png (500x500, 343.97K)

>I found a church with great people, big young families with wonderful children. They all homeschooling. Its possible!

((They)) forced the vaxx into our children.
I am not interested in having children in the west.