CHINA TO INVADE JAPAN AFTER TAIWAN

ALL YOUR ANIMES WILL BE IN CHINESE

Attached: 1625003583666.png (532x663, 345.44K)

The chink fears the Japanese. When backed in a corner the samurai's blood will awaken and finish what they started in nanking.

I don't think they could.

>after Taiwan
Ill wait..like 2 weeks.

Jap bitches have big tits.

Shame the jews have mixed japs with niggers and now all the current jap stars are literal niggers.

Pic related.

Attached: White Gen (5).jpg (754x885, 277.15K)

China is making pretty good anime already. Would be nice to see them uniting efforts

Japan Special Administrative Region

Attached: Japan SAR.png (896x598, 732.19K)

China can not even build safe buildings or not poisining their people by the millions every day. The average Chinese soldier is even worse than all those Russians.

Attached: jwo.jpg (663x663, 210.96K)

Now I must reluctantly join WW3 on Globohomos side to defend the only actual chance of a white ethnostate to be preserved.
Thanks again Ruskies

chinese anime has been surprisingly good in the past few years, its even cought on in japan

Attached: THE_LEGEND_OF_HEI.jpg (448x640, 48.94K)

I hope so, that would be tastefully kino and historically relevant. The Nips never actually quelled the chink threat they've been facing for the past 1000 years or more. The sooner Japan does a nanking 2 the better.
I'd rather have animebugs instead of zogbugs.

Attached: Nanking_bodies_1937.jpg (800x559, 249.96K)

I put it to you nukes do not exist.

Google "nuke lies forum".

Attached: war (2).jpg (770x1024, 117.36K)

what a way for it to happen lol

>japs provoke Russia
>whatabout China
Notice how the amount of muttnigger shill posts about China perfectly matches with Amerimutts losing the narrative over Ukraine?

No need to fight on soil when you can create Anime to turn all chinese into manlet faggots cosplayer. UwU

Good

stop watching anime and start sharpening the samurai sword.

RAPE OF NANKING 2 LETS DO THIS

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-01-25-at-7.19.20-PM-700x548.png (700x548, 80.61K)

>instead of staying neutral in this shitshow, follow globohomo lead
>get surprised when Russia tells them to fuck off

What were they expecting, Russia says I love sanctions?

Ukraine is a terrorist pro-zionist state.

Attached: ukra.png (583x667, 495.32K)

Pretty sure China taking Japan would only be a net detriment to them. It's a logistical nightmare with no real gains.

>muh nukes
i'd rather japan waste trillions of dollar developing real mobile-suits instead of pursuing the dated nuclear bomb

yeah, not a single reply to you

>China vs. Japan
THIS IS TRUE LOVE WE'RE MAKIN', THIS IS TRUE LOVE WE'RE MAKIN'~

Attached: cvs2.jpg (2396x2987, 1.09M)

Nothing will happen
Nothing ever happens
This timeline is so boring I might just fall asleep

xi will blockade the island

huh?

christ kiddos, china already controls taiwain and arguably japan

I don't think so. If China's endgame is global domination through military conquests; then it would make sense to invade a smaller nation like Japan and force their military to integrate into your own and steal their tech if its better than your own; its what Rome did. The gladius is thought of as a Roman sword; when in reality it was created by the Iberians.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 3.45K)

And what's to gain from that?
China dominates through methodical, long-term trade and intrigue. A US invasion of China is impossible as it stands now, but if they were to galvanize the Japanese against them existentially it could be feasible. Unless Xi pulls off a miracle and gets India firmly on his side.

the shills are pretending not to know what an SAR is, or just ignoring it

Kinda reminds me of how when the Wokou pirates were raiding the southern coast of China, some of whom were Japanese, the Chinese took their katanas and made their own version, which they called the "Wo Dao."

Cool. WW2 Part 2 - Nuclear Boogaloo when?

>And what's to gain from that?
removal of us bases from japan

>If China's endgame is global domination through military conquests
It isn't. China wants to own the world through trade, manufacturing, and tech.
China doesn't need to occupy the world when the world invites China into their hoes, businesses, and lives.

katanas come from the "tang dao", its common knowlege

ye ik its funny

If you thought the reddit intervention in the Ukraine war was obnoxious, redditors would probably start lynching random Chinese it this actually happened

Yes, and then the Chinese copied the katana centuries later during the Ming Dynasty.

>removal of US military bases
China doesn't need to take an offensive action to do that.
The US is collapsing on its own contradictions. There is a point where rampant nigger crime and drug abuse makes your country completely dysfunctional.

>I'd rather have animebugs instead of zogbugs.
Nips are basically white people

Attached: japanese vs bugmen.png (1984x997, 2.53M)

I would join the Japanese military if China went to war against Japan.
日本の為に。。。
アニメの為に。。。
戦わなきゃ!!!

Attached: 1499513625916.jpg (640x626, 104.63K)

is it really a copy if they copy a copy of their stuff?

Attached: tang dao.jpg (769x606, 22.6K)

Good luck with that, chinaman. Japan has enough nuclear material, thanks to sprawling facilities like pic, and space launch capacity to reduce the mainland to a cinder.

Attached: rokkasho.jpg (2000x1213, 474.33K)

More like they copied an evolution of a copy of their stuff.

> China wants to own the world through trade, manufacturing, and tech.
this is true, but in order to truly secure those paths of domination; they need to be able to use force to defend them. What use is controlling a resource or means of trade if any random nation can come take it from you? You need an impressive martial body to complement your equally impressive wealth; otherwise anyone could come take it from you.

Threadly reminder:
No chink is innocent
支那人沒有一個是無辜的

That's in Japanese though

yeah sure, Japs will make nukes so quick your head will spin, they've already got the enriched Uranium, lots of it.

They need to do something about how their language sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

those character designs are dogshit

It would be easier for them to step in as a mediator and offer to lead a pan-Asian defense pact. Once the US no longer has the functional capacity to operate in Japan, this door will be open to them.
The new generations have only a distant memory of Nanking, but a clear view of riches ahead.

as i said, its a japanese poster of a chinese anime film called legend of hei