I fucking hate British people. These guys with New Zealand posters are the most annoying posters of all time

I fucking hate British people. These guys with New Zealand posters are the most annoying posters of all time.
Debate me.

Attached: 1637675388752.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Poland takes the cake lately.

Attached: 3AF5D44A-5C3A-4F0B-A14C-526C5E54B3D0.gif (320x180, 1.47M)

Poland are the most annoying as of late, but British on average are the most annoying of all time.
I hate these fucking faggots so much.
I want one of them to reply to me so fucking bad so I can debate them (btw, just by replying to me I win)

u wot m9

Attached: 1619736603948.jpg (1024x576, 41.99K)

Nobody said you could talk

nato centralized shills there

Danes are the most insufferable posters by far. Nords, Swedes, and Finns are cool. But Danes, holy shit those guys are twats.

You saying what m8?

I can tell that you're not wanting to debate. I win.

I've talked to some nice bongs on here. They're not all bad. It's your own fault for giving credence to fags of any flag on this board, just talk to the good ones and this place is a good time. You gotta major glass house OP, stop being a faggot

Attached: 1644639172784.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

I'm not reading your post. Shut the fuck up. (this will make you mad, the fact that I'm not even going to bother reading your post)

cry more fat retard

Fuck debating I'm going to get on a plane and knock your fat ass out for talking shit about my flag lad. I'll kick your melon head against your kitchen counter and place my boot on your throat. I'll give you the last chance to apologise for insulting your betters before shattering your bones like skittles

Attached: 1637086519288.webm (640x800, 1.78M)

LOL, I was trying to get this exact post. Keep going.
There is a 0% chance that I'm reading your post. Filtered.

ANYONE ELSE? LMAO
I will win. Debate me.

Attached: 806980.jpg (801x1200, 107.77K)

God rape the queen!

Attached: 0D1AAB89-FD2D-47AC-9478-6C3082398C5D.jpg (845x527, 334.54K)

Cringe, stop embarrassing your fellow mutts ya big bellend

I can't even read what your post says, all I can see is that you replied to me which means you're mad
based
based

wash your mouth with soap you dirty cunt

What the fuck did we do

You're like Australia but worse. Your country is irrelevant. Ask me to elaborate more, I dare you.

Well yeah but that's no reason to hate us

Filtered. Reply to me again and all I will see is that you replied. I won't read your post.

Quite a few bongs are actually pretty cool man. A lot of them don't realize they live in a police state and some of them don't realize that the Colonies had good reason to secede from Britain, true. But all you gotta do is chat with a few of them and you'll fine the bool brits. Much of America still shares culturally ancestry to the British. We also have similar traditional cuisine and speak English, and they're white, obviously. Some of them are morons, true but quite a few can be alright. YMMV.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Based

One on One I like people, Generally I hate people. Simple as.

Do one you mongo bloater

I'd like to think I can tell their whiteness by their display of manners and knowledge. Bongs used to be right up there with australians, shitpost masters. You can tell it's all assmad paki's, indians and muzzies now.

Attached: 1647245135418.jpg (1280x720, 150.75K)

counterargument: i don't like it when mom and dad fight

Attached: frog.png (378x460, 173.4K)

Whatever these countries are, this is my filter list
IL, BG, RO, BR, TR, MX, AR, HR, ES, IN, KE, PH, GE, UA, VE, EE, PL, BE, PT

based
the traditional spitirt of england was a good thing, shame its dead now :'(

Ur just a meanie :(

Is there a fookin problem m8?

LOL what did this guy say, is he mad? Someone who isn't filtered tell me if he is mad

>We also have similar traditional cuisine

Attached: 1642967304378.jpg (1280x720, 183.89K)

> debate me

A debate would suggest you're important enough to warrant our full attention, as opposed to being some mildly annoying pest.

You hate us, yet we don't think about you at all. That's the difference.

I'm not sure what you think you're trying to say, lmao.

>filter me
Okay, I did.

We have that here too

noone cares retard

Attached: hurr.gif (622x640, 2.81M)

ive never met an english that wasnt fat and rude.

And one of the cool ones shows up. Cheers my friend.

Attached: clinkthendrink.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

Can confirm

That actually looks like it might pretty good, definitely need the fork though.

i dont get why you would hate british people. they basically had the best political culture ever. almost every principle of freedom comes from them

I actually agree. I'm English and I'm fucking glad to be rid of the lot of them to be honest. Couldn't stand them any longer. I'm fine with other local northern English lads, but British Faggots are insufferable

An English what nigger? At least try to speak the language you black cunt.

>yank TEFL sex tourist detected

>Debate me
Vaush I...