Ummm, guys?

>catholicnewsagency.com/news/250600/is-blood-flowing-from-a-colorado-womans-st-michael-statue

What are the political implications of St Michael being the patron saint of Kiev?

Attached: st mike.png (807x746, 375.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8
youtube.com/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw
youtube.com/watch?v=eOplzGxWtYI
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQqHzLcW0Q
artisanpublishers.com/celt-druid-culdeechristianity-arrives-britain-long-before-augustine-p-25599.html
b-ok.cc/author/Isabel Hill
artisanpublishers.com/story-celto-saxon-israel-p-26076.html
israelite.info/bookreviews/whbennett.html
theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805
archive.is/hi3cz
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jesus-may-have-visited-uk-1827263.html
archive.is/YtHZg
davidpaulkirkpatrick.com/2013/11/09/did-jesus-as-a-boy-visit-england/
archive.is/DD9i7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time
youtube.com/watch?v=C79L3vjKAWQ
glastonburyabbey.com/joseph-of-arimathea.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beware of Papist Devilry Any Forums.

The Catholic Church will test the Blood
Better be AB- or that woman will be in trouble with the church

Leviticus 19:4
Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 26:30
And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Psalm 97:7
Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.

Acts 15:20
But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Revelation 2:20
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Oh shit! I think my pringles can is the antichrist!

Attached: God.jpg (1680x3648, 1.08M)

Amen.

Money is the only false idol i would be offended by if i were Him. instead it killed Him. Explain.

Isn't the Catholic Church basically an attempt to turn Christianity into a grift
In other words they did televangelism before televangelism was a thing.
But they took it even further with a hierarchy and with a dude who's supposed to be the gateway between humans and God.
So whatever said dude says is Catholic law which sort of defeats the point of Christianity, right? Isn't the whole point to flip money changers tables for it is their narrative and their need to control the narrative which keeps the people submerged in illusions?

The Catholic Church which was originally the Church of Rome was made the state religion of Rome in order to solidify the power of the Emperor. No longer did he have to deal with the High priests of all the temples of the pantheon of Roman gods. He could just deal with one person, the bishop of Rome.

Rome also made the religion universal to consolidate the taxes of it's entire empire.

They killed any earlier competing Christian sects like the Celtic Church which was formed at least 150 years before Rome adopted the religion of Christianity, universalized and consolidated it's hierarchy.

When Paul writes to the Romans in the Bible he is actually writings to Brits living in Rome. Hard to believe but it's true.

You are why it is still not a total waste being on here.

Attached: pepe phone.jpg (1024x342, 70.79K)

frens

Attached: Pepe95.jpg (638x676, 74.21K)

No

You plebbit spaced one sentence
And this other faggot plebbit spaced his whole Jewish blog post
You niggers need to go back

I wasn't expecting a response of this quality. Thank you.

>Misses Isabella Rodrigo Maria Consuela Lopez Habanero was quoted as saying : “Mi A More this is neither fake nor gay!”

Attached: DF44E988-2E53-40DA-BF08-218F82BC6016.gif (680x453, 151.57K)

>thinking red paint looks or acts like blood

Attached: 45EIFG25MA4NJKCLJ26YOHAO3M.jpg (1484x975, 144.05K)

Hmmm
Can you give source of the passage where Peter writes this? I’d like to read it

never been on Reddit and you are still Commieadian. Sucks to be u.

Attached: pickton.jpg (900x420, 48.93K)

jew spotted

Attached: nbgdherteg.jpg (600x828, 206.6K)

>Can you give source of the passage where Peter writes this? I’d like to read it
Paul and yes. Here you go.

You must hurry to come before winter. Euboulos and Pudens and Linus and Klaudia and all the brethren greet you.
(2 Timothy 4:21)

Eubulus, was the first century Apostle to Britain
Sulpicius Pudens’ house in Rome became the first Church meeting place there and Prince Linus was appointed by Paul as the 2nd Bishop of Rome.
These are the very people Paul is writing to in Romans.
Prince Linus was the son of King Caractacus of Brytayne
Prince Linus is named in the valediction of the Second Epistle to Timothy as being with Paul the Apostle in Rome near the end of Paul's life
Princess Klaudia was the daughter of King Caractacus of Brytayne and Pudens was a Roman officer based in Britain. He was later a Roman senator.
Prince Linus became the second Bishop of Rome after the Apostle Peter's death.
John Chrysostom, Jerome and Eusebius confirm his Bishopy.

Pudens, Linus and Claudia were Brits from the house of Zarah that came to Rome.

That Mark was with Paul in Rome we know and that Paul knew members of the British royal family, held as hostages in Rome, is apparent from greetings he addressed to them by name in this second letter to Timothy. This family in Rome consisted of Cymbeline or Bran the Blessed ('Bran' is the Celtic word for 'King' as may be verified today in any lexicon of the Welsh language), his son Caractacus, with the latter's sons Eubulus and Linus, and daughter Gladys. This daughter received favor from the Emperor Claudius and was renamed Claudia on her marriage to a Roman named Rufus Pudens. Bran was released (before Caractacus), and returned to Britain in 58 AD having accepted the Christian message from Paul and Luke.

saint micheal? i dont think micheal was a saint. hes an archangel.

Why would a mexican speak broken italian?

You are very welcome

Everything is a saint to mexicans.
Death is a saint to mexicans.

Here is a bit more information about the Celtic Church

Christianity was in Britain and Wales WAY before it became the religion of Rome
This is the text of the original tablet in the Church of St Peter upon Cornhill on the corner of Cornhill and Gracechurch Street in the City of London.

"Be hit known to al men, that the yeerys of our Lord God an clxxix [AD 179]. Lucius the fyrst christen kyng of this lond, then callyd Brytayne, fowndyd the fyrst chyrch in London, that is to sey, the Chyrch of Sent Peter apon Cornhyl, and he fowndyd ther an Archbishoppys See, and made that Chirch the Metropolitant, and cheef Chirch of this kingdom"

Britain had a Christian physical church in 179AD maybe had one before that. This is just the first one mentioned.
Christianity wasn't decriminalized in Rome until 313, and it wasn't the state religion until 380.
The Early Celtic Kings at that time taught that James the Just, came to England after the Death of Jesus and taught them Christianity.
Britain had a CHURCH In 179 AD. The very people that ran the very first Church in Rome went to britain, because...
They were the Prince and Princess of Britain. They are in the Bible.

Attached: St Peter upon Cornhill.jpg (1280x1280, 394.85K)

This is rumor that Jesus himself helped build a Wattel Church where Glastonbury is today.

Some Arthurian legends hold that Jesus travelled to Britain as a boy, lived at Priddy in the Mendips, and built the first wattle cabin at Glastonbury. William Blake's early 19th-century poem "And did those feet in ancient time" was inspired by the story of Jesus travelling to Britain. In some versions, Joseph was supposedly a tin merchant and took Jesus under his care when his mother Mary was widowed.

The Domesday book indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" visited Cornwall
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8

Jesus Christ In Britain The Traditions of Glastonbury E Raymond Capt
youtube.com/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw

Part1of 2: "DID JESUS & JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA COME TO BRITAIN?" (UPDATED VERSION 2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=eOplzGxWtYI
Part2of 2: "DID JESUS & JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA COME TO BRITAIN?" (UPDATED VERSION 2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQqHzLcW0Q

Celt Druid and Culdee
artisanpublishers.com/celt-druid-culdeechristianity-arrives-britain-long-before-augustine-p-25599.html
b-ok.cc/author/Isabel Hill

The Story of Celto - Saxon Israel
artisanpublishers.com/story-celto-saxon-israel-p-26076.html
israelite.info/bookreviews/whbennett.html

Glastonbury: archaeology is revealing new truths about the origins of British Christianity
theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805
archive.is/hi3cz

Jesus 'may have visited UK
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jesus-may-have-visited-uk-1827263.html
archive.is/YtHZg

Did Jesus As A Boy Visit England?
davidpaulkirkpatrick.com/2013/11/09/did-jesus-as-a-boy-visit-england/
archive.is/DD9i7

Attached: jesus.jpg (200x345, 36.13K)

And did those feet in ancient time by William Blake: 1804
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time
youtube.com/watch?v=C79L3vjKAWQ

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon England's mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On England's pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green & pleasant Land.
-----------------------------------
The poem was inspired by the apocryphal story that a young Jesus, accompanied by Joseph of Arimathea, a tin merchant, traveled to what is now England and visited Glastonbury during his unknown years.
It is believed that Jesus even built a Wattel Church in Glastonberry.
glastonburyabbey.com/joseph-of-arimathea.php

Attached: Site of First Wattle chruch in England 25 Ad.jpg (1024x1279, 257.52K)