What made boomers the way they are?

Also, boomer hate posts/anecdotes are welcome.

Attached: 191106-ok-boomer-better-cs-1219p.jpg (2500x1250, 3.81M)

>boomer hate
Rent free, but not you. You pay rent.

>it's another 'boomer shirks responsibility and pretends the hate isn't grassroots' episode again

I really fucking hate boomers, I don't even think I need to explain why at this point. I just really really fucking hate them.

they are selfish retards afraid of dying thus they spend all their futures possible wealth and inheritance on futilely try and live a few years longer

i for one take solace knowing they'll be abused and mistreated by the niggers and shitskins they imported in their nursing homes

>youngter doesn't know that every generation blames the previous generations for their problems

No matter how bad it will get for them, at least they won't be Canadian

>hated by the three generates that succeeded it as well as the generation that preceded it
Hate for boomers is an exception, not a rule, you worm.

cope harder goyimutt nigger

Attached: BLACKED_House.jpg (1024x1044, 483.79K)

>blames the previous generations for their problems
funny, boomers blame the current generations not their parents

>Be a boomer
>buy a house when real estate is cheap
>fast forward 40 years
>Wow look I'm rich
Kids these days have it so easy.

I'm sending my boomer dad to a nursing home where he'll be beaten to death by a disgruntled nigger employee. Serves him right for making me get a circumcision as an infant.

this, if my retard boomer father didnt buy a cheap house in the early 90s and then sell it 30 years later to some chink for millions then divorce his family and give it all away to shitskins and church charities, he'd be dead broke as he currently is, they are absolute retards

Insane cope, everyone hates boomers for really good and objective reasons. Literally generations born after all the boomers have already died will be taught how awful the boomers were, how they were the turning point for everything. Historically the worst generation. Like the French generals of WW1 but expanded to an entire generation.

Television and leaded petrol.

>boomers are parents blaming their kids for being raised poorly
It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad

Good idea to find out since your children or grandchildren will be the next boomers.

They were the first generation to grow up after Satan won the Battle of Armageddon in 1945.
Accordingly, they were drawn upon to help secure his reign.

Meaning that we're mimicking the Silent Generation as of present (i.e. generation that has to suffer through dogshit and strive and conflict before coming out the other end smelling of roses)?

Cope, seethe and dilate, faggot.

Do you even lift?

Attached: eatme.png (529x506, 417.23K)

Based

Well put.

Attached: doors_been_shut.png (1113x490, 297.31K)