Can public housing in America be fixed?

Can public housing in America be fixed?

Attached: housing.jpg (750x330, 92.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE
wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No the Democrats are too focused on children having anal fag sex

The landlords own congress. It's in their interest not to change anything for the better.

Capitalism

What?!?!

Dude. We handed these chimp a perfect housing development.
Their kids spent the next 15 years destroying the windows, elevators, trashing up the place.
>Muh capitalism and "whitey".
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE

Attached: StLouisVertical.jpg (731x1941, 569.55K)

That's private housing. Public housing in America resembles picrel.

Attached: JordanDowns.jpg (2048x1365, 446.12K)

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89

73 year old White women gets arm ripped off and dies when 4 teen apers steal her car. New Orleans emergency services doesn't answer the phone for five minutes.

Attached: Divershitty.jpg (1200x758, 140.71K)

Lol "it's not the people it's the design."

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (474x1193, 95.76K)

And maybe mugging the repairmen. I hate to be cliché and say "not all blacks", but at least 30% of American blacks are severely dysgenic.
We just need law and order, and that's not a fucking dogwhistle.
Every time Europunks call us out for our "racism", it makes me cheer on their invaders.

keep the niggers out

as always, the people are the problem.

Everyone just stop and take a google street map tour of Chicago. Tell me where the bars on the windows exist.
Blacks don't want this shit. Whites and Hispanics don't want this shit. C'mon!
And they already have that much touted "Community Police Enforcement".
They can't grow up without joining a gang for protection.

Attached: ChicagoVertical.jpg (542x2262, 573.24K)

Yesss. And if you give someone something, they’ll repeat the same behavior to keep receiving that thing. Capitalism is the answer.
I propose housing units that require work to open the doors and keep the lights on. Generators. Exercise machines that generate power directly. I propose not some “job” that they’ll lay around on, but a direct exchange of work for power.
>your house will be cold and dark and the air stale unless someone is on that treadmill making electricity.
Holee shit will these people get off their asses to change their status quo and move somewhere where they’re trusted to pay the electric bill.
>your house is a still tomb with no windows unless you’re pedaling the exercise bike
Simple behavioral conditioning combined with capitalism. Yes, you get a free house, but you won’t like it. Nor are you supposed to.

Attached: 051D0379-56E8-4227-A2F1-44F76EBE3324.jpg (828x1792, 97.07K)

Yeah sure, but it requires complete removal of the entire negro population.

no

No, we have too many blacks for it to work.

they need to be prisons in the sky like co-op city in the bronx

white people belong either in trailer parks or motels, let the niggers be trapped in the prisons with a view

Easily. Just make American White again.

>mfw realizing just how great america would have been had we just kept up the aktion t4/eugenics programs around from the early 1900s

Attached: 7ACE6FBD-A411-4D5C-B0DD-CE53BACA5D6E.jpg (600x800, 44.72K)