Any Forums ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1625672231164.jpg (828x417, 34.35K)

Sneed

>we're currently experiencing cost-push inflation
>that means demand-pull inflation doesn't exist
read a book

we need more stimmy checks, STAT

I work a 7 day per month job that pays same as minimum wage here, sometimes I feel guilty that many men and women are breaking their backs for same money with only 4 free days per month while I am a NEET for 3 weeks a month, shit sucks

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 137.51K)

its a bit of a blackpill that all these businesses like airlines or car manufacturers etc got a bunch of bailouts and tons of fed cash but stimmy bucks and rent freezing was ended because muh economy. incredible how the elites just keep winning forever and everything just gets worse for everyone else.

kek i've never been against raising the minimum wage, it should be raised in accordance to inflation otherwise as another user said, we have "stagflation" which is far worse than just inflation.

stagnating wages while buying power decreases by the second = grounds for lynching your rulers.

>progressives really fucked everything up, huh?
>it's a shame you didn't let us do it earlier

What do you do user?

jews fucked everything up with fiat currency, to be fair user.

Attached: 1647794015036.jpg (1058x525, 107.94K)

Minimum wage should be about $30 right now. If you are not making less $30/hr you are making less than teenagers flipping burgers in the 60s and 70s

it's more complicated than that - but the bottom line is $7.25 is laughable. basically the vast majority of millenials will never own a house if it isn't inherited. good shit.

>if you are not making more than $30/hr**

wow tranny its like your commie state could have already done it. oh thats right you are learning democrats played you.

nobody makes 7.25

you have to be some kind of serious fucking retard to be making 7.25 an hour. I live in the midwest and min wage jobs are paying 15/hr right now.

It's almost like we are stuck in a big game and the only way out is though force of arms

>inherited
Don’t forget about that inheritance tax buddy. I get that it’s more complicated than that but the fact is if you saved all your quarters from that time they would be 4x more valuable today because of the silver content. So what’s that, like a 75% reduction in pay?

i've noticed places are standardizing the $15/hr themselves. there's still places that pay $10/hr where i live and people still take the jobs i don't know why.

Why doesn't the local pizzaria just print more money and give his employees a raise?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-22 18-27-12.png (944x263, 49.1K)

But they did raise it by handing out free money. Sorry you trusted Biden to give most of it to you.

Because people need those jobs more than they need the higher wage

minimum wage being low is really unfortunate but people have no idea how bad the alternative can possibly be

it's "how the fuck have we not hung our government" yet. seriously. this shits beyond out of control.

OY vey you bigot

>it should be raised in accordance to inflation
>dude positive feedback loops are cool!
you're a fucking retard