If rampant degeneracy is so bad, how do you explain Iceland?

If rampant degeneracy is so bad, how do you explain Iceland?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 4.44.04 PM.png (1366x878, 340.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Icelands-capital-votes-to-boycott-all-Israeli-products-416316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews dont habitate the places they ruin

sneed's feed and seed

Sounds like hell

Blissful ignorance

North europeans are cucks

inbreeding. Same reason the jews are how they are.

Source on all that?
A lot of that stuff is easy to tolerate when you don’t have to see it. Like they are okay with daughter marrring a black Becuase they have never met blacks

Easy to have a circle jerk nation with a population less than a small American city.

this.

>96%
time to update your meme

Attached: 1597446394152.jpg (1200x1200, 573.19K)

Don't you remember the articles about the rabbis bitching about iceland not allowing circumcision and a bunch of other (((degeneracy)))? They do have joos and they are up to no good

nordics are gay cucks

>explain Iceland
incest

It's not bad though

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 5.28K)

>Britain higher than us
LMAO BONGS NO NO NO
I wouldn't be haply if my daughter got with a nogger but id be unhappy if I had a daughter anyways

They still have Freemasons their proxy army.

actually Iceland got its first rabbi who almost immediately proceeded to advocate for Iceland to take in "refugees". Anyone with the infographic post it pls

There's like 200k of them, on far away island, surrounded by globohomo

the truth is that nordics are subhuman. they not only never accomplished anything in their history, but are also the most pozzed and degenerate race on earth. nazis had a gay fetish for swedes though so nu/pol/ likes them

They got their first jewish rabbit almost a decade ago.

White people are behind the degeneracy. I’ve been saying this for quite some time now. I’m white and therefore know the mentality of white people and have been around enough degenerate white people to know it’s fucking us. Jews just capitalize on our weaknesses.

Iceland is an extremely high-trust society. Nobody feels the need to lock their doors at night, be skeptical of (((welfare))) schemes, or apparently use condoms when they pick up some broad from Tinder. You only get this in a neighborhood where everyone looks, talks, and behaves as you do, and that's inevitably why white enclaves in the West keep eroding; nobody thinks to put their guard up until the great replacement has already come to their door and brought a horde of junkies, Marxists, and third-worlders to start taking advantage of them.

That number is fake. It is 99% now and 96% even in the south.

>All those muslim flags
Always tickled me how niggers thought islam was black

islam was the first to do a big scale black slavery

they abandoned Christianity
the most jewish thing you can do

>how could ideas possibly travel
op you are too stupid for political discussion. But let's try.
Jews do dominate by direct control and strip mining -- that's what Ukraine is. But Jews are not a numerous people, and most countries are not as weak as Ukraine. Therefore it is only rarely that Jews are able to directly dominate and plunder. Every other country is targeted by poisonous ideas (feminism, etc), or financial trickery.
Speaking of which, uhu, what's this?
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Icelands-capital-votes-to-boycott-all-Israeli-products-416316
Iceland's First Lady at the time of the colossal banking scandal which brought down the government and collapsed the economy ("The Smartest Guys in the Room") was an Israeli. Want to bet she was an Israeli Arab, OP?

remember when Iceland tried to ban circumcision and the jews were like "oy vey it's anudda shoah" and Iceland stopped?

>98% Icelandic
That's why, they can believe such bullshit because they don't have to deal with the physical reality of living with non-whites.