Me and the boys on our to bully ireland again

Attached: images.jpg (215x223, 8.63K)

Based, who wouldn't want to bully the Irish

Liverpulians and Bostonians?

Welsh and scottish fought against england far more than fucking with ireland.
England and their mystery meat dna is the problem.

>on our to
One job retard

I can see the argument for Ireland but not for Wales. After Glyndwr they didn't do much. Even Henry VII was in the context of getting a guy who was nominally theirs on the English throne, not some Wales separatist thing.

I never proofread ever.

Found the paddy lmao

*for Ireland and Scotland
See ? I know I should proofread, but I never do.

T. seething potato

Stronger together bantering against the World.

Attached: 1625344016839.jpg (1142x900, 168.04K)

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

Attached: 70d (2).png (1200x1148, 261.75K)

Scousers are such insufferable cunts.

silly user, we have to host the euros together

Triple asterisks should be used for ethnic Irish the way the triple brackets are for Jews. Astericks in this case are meant to represent clovers.

Football is for tossers.

Then it becomes:
>me and the boys on our way to bully the continentals.
Tricolour with be right next to the two saints crosses and the dragon.

As a Scot, we never ever will side with the English.

Worst thing that ever happened to this country.

t. """Scottish""" Catholic Glaswegian

>fight for a thousand years agaisnt English rule
>finally win indkendence
>quickly give up that hard win independence to join the eu
>suck eu cocks on a daily basis
Lmao

>me n the boys we're on the train, we're off to Waterloo
>me n the boys we're on the train, we're eating a Vindaloo!
>me n the boys we're on the train, we're off to cheer Ngubu!!
>NANANAAAA
>NANANAAAA
>WE'LL TAKE HOME 1 MORE NGUBU THAN U!! EN-GER-LAND!

Attached: 1625336549851.jpg (678x452, 123.1K)

me and the boys skip key nouns when talk

>Oh no the Anglish pay for all my free shit
>Oh no the Anglish keep all the mudskins
Aye hawd oan a minute tae a follae the (((Irish))) in tae oblivion

Scots are English rape babies

>>WE'LL TAKE HOME 1 MORE NGUBU THAN U!! EN-GER-LAND!
To be honest, I've never in my life paid much attention to football and last time I did was to laugh at the MUH 3 KANGZ! bullshit in 2021 where the BLM coach reaped what he sowed by shilling the nogs. I'm curious as to the origins of this shitshow of a subculture though. Seems like another bloated beast next to big government, NHS, etc. that'll be very tricky to slay.

OCH AYE, HOOTS MON. NAAAIR GO TAE ANGLAND, LADDY, OR TAE SASSENACHS WILL EAT YAE!

There is no living thing in this world more vile than the Mick. "Surely the nigger!" you cry in disbelief. Yes, the nigger is a vile creature of base urges. But that creature which you know and rightfully despise is an unnatural creation, taken from its proper habitat and allowed to breed in Western nations where it does not belong. I have been to the native lands of the nigger, I have seen their humble little mud villages and the quaint customs of their tribal elders. When left to their own devices, the nigger is capable of forming a deceptively functional and wholesome - albeit utterly primitive - little society.

Not so for the Mick. I have seen Micks at home and abroad. I know well the alcoholism, the avarice, the sheer lack of dignity which defines them. I tell you now dear reader, there is no time in history when the Mick was better placed than when my forefathers placed their boots upon their throats. Only then was the Mick harnessed to some sort of usefulness, even if that were only shipping their food production to other nations, to better starve the Mick and lessen their numbers in the world. I say in truth to you my friends, were I faced with a nigger, a jew and a Mick with a gun holding three rounds, I would shoot the Mick thrice and exchange a gold filling with the Jew to help me restrain the nigger.

Attached: 1620976488166.jpg (369x393, 122.33K)

>proud of the local team
>team is full of foreigners
I never understood football