Airlines CFO was on flight MU5735

"Fang Fang, the chief financial officer, took flight MU5735. "

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-21/china-plane-crash-update-u-s-taps-investigator-boeing-falls

Statistically, what are the odds a CEO or CFO dies in a plane crash from their own airline....?

Hmmm

Attached: MU5735-Descent-Profile.jpg (2156x1480, 418.93K)

The plane was hacked like mh370

wi tu lo

Donglongs Fang Fang bang bang.
RIP in peace

How the fuck does that even happen? I mean shouldn't planes be able to glide a bit? Not just fucking plunge straight down into the ground.

Attached: b20.png (1100x1350, 837.15K)

>China to Hold Briefing on Crash (4:33 p.m. HK)
Where can I watch this shit? I want to see what they feed their people.

FOR YOU

So did we do it or was it the Chinese govt?

Thank God nearly all Indian domestic airlines use A320/321. Boeing Aircrafts have been completely phased out for domestic use in India.

Yes

>big guy comment

I like how the most expensive item is the belt.

Aviate, navigate, communicate.

There is probably some corporate COO, CFO or CEO on about 75% of flights you clowns.

>Boeing Aircrafts have been completely phased out for domestic use in India.
Smart. Indians code the avionics for Boeing. That's partially what caused the Max crashes. Never trust something touched by an Indian.

Because it is a suicide.

I feel like chances are pretty good tbqh. If you're some high up you probably use your own planes to travel all the time. If you're always in your planes then chances are pretty good you'll be present if/when something eventually goes wrong.

> what are the odds a CEO or CFO of some company...
Very good. Every flight is carrying somebody's VIP. There was nothing special about this company.

>How the fuck does that even happen? I mean shouldn't planes be able to glide a bit? Not just fucking plunge straight down into the ground.
The only way an airline will drive into the ground like a lawn-dart is if they are driven into the ground. If the airplane was hit by a missile, or collided with another plane, or lost all power and controls, it would tumble and break apart.

My guess is that one of the pilots took a piss break, opened the cockpit door, and was overpowered. Terrorists aimed the plane at the ground. At around 10,000ft, passengers rushed the cockpit and attempted to pull up briefly, but were also over powered and the plane resumed the nosedive to the end.

Good, these airbuses basically fly themselves, cancels out the human error of Pajeet pilots.

The CFO was from Dinglong Mining Company. He had nothing to do with the airline.

Omg, a business man taking an international flight, call Alex Jones!!!

>American Airlines CEOs and CFOs ride in 75% of their own airline fights, they don’t take personal jets and they are always traveling
Brainlet take