What's with niggers and Christianity?

Some random stupid nigger Doordash driver, completely unsolicited, starts talking about God. I asked the nigger if he has children. He says yes. I ask him, who made those children. He says God made them. I ask him, does he have free will. He says yes.

Now, the nigger starts talking about how his parents made him and his grandparents made his parents and so on, but God made the original.

I tell him, it doesn't matter what happened in the beginning, maybe some giant cow farted and made the universe, all that matters is individual people decide to make a child and God is not in that equation. Maybe some kind of God symbolically creates the apparatus, or the vehicle, but the individual chooses the operate it.

The nigger is huffing and puffing and starts calling me the devil. Then he goes away to forget to pay his child support payments.

Attached: nigress.webm (1278x1078, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her teeth are perfect damn
Also how does it feel knowing a nig delivery driver is closer to Logos than you?

thats a Japanese woman

Just agree and let him by, why do you start fights retard?

Being atheistic is not smarter than being religous.

Just be agnostic and do not care about it. No one knows either way.

blacks are prone to demonology because they can't understand complexity. hence muh 'satan'

A creation cannot be the creator of the universe. Neither can nothing create something. The only logical probability is Allah.

Africans are the fastest growing group of Christians.

Wow you sure showed him. *tips fedora*

Who created Allah?

Aren’t you black?

Atheists get the rope

Holy shit the Greeks figured that out 2500 years ago and you don't know what an infinitive regress is

If it helps them develop, then why oppose it? A civilized Africa, a non-shithole Africa is good for Europe and the world.

>What's with niggers and Christianity?
nigger is character, not color, and you OP are a nigger. that lovely creature you posted is not.

>All these nigger-feet kissing christcucks itt
No wonder you people are natural slaves to kikes and jewsus the kike on a stick

Even your precious "science" makes a mockery of this retarded question; if time was created at the big bang then the concept of causality eg that cause follows effect did not exist prior to the moment of creation. Nothing needed to create Allah.

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89

73 year old White women gets arm ripped off and dies when 4 teen apers steal her car. New Orleans emergency services doesn't answer the phone for five minutes.

Attached: Don't worry.jpg (671x1024, 88.97K)

I would risk AIDS to fuck a chia bitch.

Attached: vedderman.png (503x566, 246.69K)

*That effect follows cause. Fuck.

BWC

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Nice. Bet OP never gives a coherent answer.
> truly intelligent people sit on the fence never taking a controversial position because it is better to be apathetic than wrong

Being agnostic is like the slippery slope for atheists who cannot cope with the increasing proofs of existance of God so they go
>w-well I d-dont know...
Dont believe me? Look up what retarded soientists called "the axis of evil"

The fact that niggers believe so strongly in christcuck jew worship should be a warning to whites that it is jew poison

Attached: 1618555109886m.jpg (779x1024, 91.31K)