US out of funds for fourth covid shot, vaxxies on suicide watch

Without their 4th shot what is going to keep the immune system of people that got the vaccine up now that they are dependent on vaccines?

dailyuspost.com/politics/white-house-out-of-funds-for-fourth-covid-shot-for-all-americans/

msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-says-they-re-out-of-funding-to-pay-for-fourth-covid-vaccine-dose-for-all-americans/ar-AAVmgU9

Attached: 451829849.png (704x569, 320.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf now I love the jab

I mean, I can just buy the fourth vaccine myself.

Pfizer is $11/dose and Moderna is $19/dose.

Currently costs anywhere between $25-50 depending on the brand, and vaxxies will gladly pay that $200/yr subscription fee so their immune system works

>GET BOOSTEZD

Attached: 0C02048D-DFAD-4E81-AC9A-8D8394C089B3.jpg (722x720, 133.5K)

they'll just print more money

Oh no. We can't do this to Pfizer's stock prices.

You fail to grasp basic biology yet spam medical advice. Hope you making wnough to chop your dick off.

We don't know when this prices will go up but it will probably be soon. Better take several now.

How many millions Ofcovidcuck$ will coof up there's own cash?

It also didn’t work to stop the spread

This is just an excuse. They know the shots are future death and don't want the extra liability.

This is the trick that was expected form the start. Vaxxies are now being put on subscription mode and will have to pay 50 bucks per tip for their monthly booster

yet somehow they have enough money to give Ukraine massive amounts of missiles

Sounds rayciss.
Better make sure whites pay for nigs vaxxes and throw in some reparations while they're at it!

Attached: negroes-soviet-1.jpg (600x945, 362.57K)

MUH UKRAINE
thanks hunter biden

I hate trannies btw

Attached: 12134455666212.png (856x768, 451.12K)

This is you

Attached: 1646686249117.webm (406x720, 2.85M)

Lmfao look at the life you have to live now hahahahahahahahhahahHhHahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

>pay for your vax
DAMN THEY'RE GETTING JEWISH NOW

>OOPS CAN'T AFFORD YOUR VAX? TIME FOR YOU TO DIE BECAUSE YOU NEED A NEW VAX EVERY 2 WEEKS

THE 1 - 2 PUNCH

Attached: 1645432936823.png (897x900, 1.47M)

True, you should buy 10 or maybe 100 and inject it all into your body

How much is the jabbies new sub? Kek

Plenty

they'll tax you on all of it or just print more. either way, they'll rape you in both scenarios.

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89

73 year old White women gets arm ripped off and dies when 4 teen apers steal her car. New Orleans emergency services doesn't answer the phone for five minutes.

Attached: DIEversity.gif (293x400, 2.67M)

People in government already sold their Pfizer shares, no need to pump it with tax dollars.

This.. Who would've thought that the biggest drug company on earth would behave like a.. you know.. drug dealer

Okay so when they printing more?

This was the plan from the start and what better a way to tax the unvaxxed and get away with it.

>But the administration has not placed advance orders for additional vaccine doses for other Americans and cannot unless lawmakers pass a stalled $15 billion funding package.

Didn't they send Ukraine like 15 billion dollars just a week ago

Some of my family got the first two shots and no boosters and they're not dead yet so I doubt its going to happen.

What do you think about daily covid shots? Preferably right before breakfast. Im worried about covid

JUST 15 BILLION MORE GOY

Sounds like an excuse to not admit that there's too many people already refusing the 3rd shot so the 4th is out of question. Can't have too many people realizing they all disagree agree with the (((government)))'s actions.

This is good. I agree with Elsa.
Let them buy their own, and leave me alone. Literally nothing wrong with this at all. If you disagree, that's ok. Any other response is wrong.

Attached: 1647879663367m.jpg (985x1024, 228.46K)

Don’t worry, that money was well spent fighting for trans rights to fuck kids in Ukraine! To the tune of billions.

Probably a strategy for the the vaxcattle to go get it asap, the good old "get it now, because it's soon running out!".

Attached: 1637976514505.png (826x763, 568.71K)

Stop sending billions to ukraine and transgender education in other countries and you will have money for your own countries needs biden..you fucking traitor,your dirty business and dem nwo agendas are all that matter....Rope that motherfucker...