Shit is getting pretty real

Where is the best place in the world to migrate to, hunker down, and ride out whatever hellscape awaits us in the next 50 years? Inland lakefront Canada is looking pretty ripe but Canada seems pretty gay so I'm not sure.

Attached: buy-land-for-homestead-small-farm-3016677-02-5675ee81cc4d474fb04c078b19e3030f.jpg (2882x2160, 611.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tennessee

>wants to survive
that's adorable user

>only asking now
it's far too late. you are ngmi

Attached: 31D59938-F8C6-495F-AC38-E11ED16AC288.jpg (818x894, 203.48K)

that place is just white trash and hicks and poor low class Trumpist retards

wyoming
nebraska
ohio
idaho
kentucky
kansas
arkansas
missouri
north and south dekota
alaska
florida
alabama
georgia
north and south carolina

Do what Nicholas Cage did at the end of Knowing

Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

Attached: Tierra-del-Fuego.png (892x583, 481.99K)

not any more
all the soft handed loose assholed yankees are fleeing their cities with big wads of shekels
try east tennessee maybe but west and middle are growing more expensive by the literal day
its a state filled with refugees
keep coming though, everything will be fine. we can all hide here ;^)

canada is ultimate globohomo, don't come here ffs.

Canada sucks don't do it. Our government is leading us towards full-blown communism.

There is nowhere you can hide, even in nature, there is nothing you will be able to do when the time comes. The whole problem is the Earth itself, not the land or the people that can work in the fields. The soil will not cooperate in the next 50 years, the water will become a serious issue because people will be made to think the water is gone from the Earth. The thing is, the water isn't the problem. The problem is that the Earth is designed to suck water into the core to kill off the population when it becomes a burden to the planet.

Ukraine... lighting doesn't strike twice and all that :)

Unironically Argentina is a pretty nice and diverse country that's fairly isolated.

The northwest, just avoid the retarded militia type who make their entire identity shooting MGs and attracting glowniggers instead of actually doing something productive like building a White homeland.

Coming here would be like breaking in to jail.

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89

73 year old White women gets arm ripped off and dies when 4 teen apers steal her car. New Orleans emergency services doesn't answer the phone for five minutes.

Attached: 13 per cent.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

I'm a low class trumpist retard. What are my chances of affording 50 acres and some modest on grid home in Tennessee? I'm getting closer and closer to making the move to a comfy pro gun place near whites.....

QRD we don't watch Hollywood faggotry.....

do you have 250000 or more shekels?
if not then no
and thats only going up by the day as i said before
better hurry boy!

have some fun times in the snow faglord, picrel is me getting the best luck a canuck can have and jam my sled right in front of my cabin...

Attached: Northern Quebec.jpg (3096x3176, 2.06M)

A lot of Tanassee is nigger central. If you want to be in nature around Whites then PNW or northern New England are your best options, though NH is the only state that isn't full of hipsters/bleeding heart champagne liberals in that region. Upstate NY is based but it's subject to the tyranny of the jewish tumor stuck to the bottom of the state.

>I'm fleeing the collapse of urban industrial multicultural democracy.
>Ew. White farmers and rednecks who've lived outside that system for generations.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1628691638307.jpg (590x453, 38.62K)

I saw a few hundred people today when walking downtown and I can count on one hand the amount of people not wearing a mask. Move here and you'll either end up miserable, or a sheep.

fml. I'll find somewhere might have to be northern Maine.

COME TO BRAZIL

>changed his name to avoid charges of nepotism being Francis Ford Coppola's cousin

They don't let in unvaxxed

Uhh Canada is collapsing and is sandwiched between Russia and The US.
Go to Nepal or New Zealand

Granted there's a big difference between hicks most of whom would give the shirt off their back to a complete stranger and the meth demons who also fall under the same term. The latter should be genocided.

The gun laws in the PNW (Washington just passed 10 round mag limit) and in New England are getting worse by the day. Something to consider.

The NWO are going to lose and take their vaxtard good-goys with them to an early grave, and we'll have a period of insane technological and cultural growth with a smaller, less sociopathic, more refined population. Humanity awakens to the Jesuit globe Earth scam and we unite under the firmament as God intended.

Attached: 1642890383489.jpg (1080x1321, 115.89K)

Try North Korea

Found the city dwelling jewnig

Attached: BC40E686-18D6-4C5F-A4EF-E954F4C31956.jpg (460x602, 54.08K)

Born and raised, northern Maine is a deathtrap so be prepared if you move there. It's always funny hearing westfags bitch about their (dry) heat when you can just stay hydrated, northern Maine drops to temperatures that will frostbite you within minutes of exposure and pose certain death if you aren't prepared.