Jesus, hitler, and putin

are right about the jews.

Attached: 1643951522857.jpg (374x398, 76.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus was a jew.
the king of jews at that.

Jews are intelligent folk. Cope. Seethe. Dilate.

one of those was circumcised

jesus took old jewish folklore and used it to replace our own to make judaism global. he didnt hate jews for being jews. he hated "the synagogue of satan" in the same way catholics hate protestants. theyre just schismatics in jesus' eyes.

>jesus was a jew.
That's the biggest lie in the entire Christian world

youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo

Attached: 1638746721546.jpg (1400x1400, 791.74K)

Putin is a jew shill, what are you talking about?

hitler hated jews, and jewtin loves jews I dont see how both can be right

Putin is right about nazis

>2 jews and Putin were right about jews

who betters knows your enemy than your enemy

What did Jesus mean by this?

Attached: Revelation 2 9.jpg (600x338, 73.55K)

this

Salvation comes from jew.
t. Jesus

Holy cope

Putin is semi right about Jews controlling the soviet union, but thats as far as it goes

out of Judea, yes cause Christ was in Judea.
Also he said no path to salvation except through him. If you reject Christ you can’t enter Heaven, no exceptions for jewish people.

This. A boy born in the middle east to a Jewish mother and who would later become a rabbi is the pinnacle of what it means to be an Aryan.

Attached: 1633207308006.jpg (512x457, 62.9K)

Jesus said be not called Rabbi. He said the title is false, nobody should be called Rabbi.
Did you kikes even read the New Testament??

By Any Forumstard's current rational even Saddam Hussein is based, if you think about what anons constantly regurgitate.
>Suddenly remembers the time when anons were even claiming The Taliban was even based just solely because they also had an anti-kike agenda.

Nobody seems to be able to grasp the fact that yes group of people, and nations, can have an anti-kike agenda, which is great, but also be capable of being even more-so worse than the kikes themselves.

I mean- Do you want to praise Islam? No. The Prophet Mohamed is far from based.
Do you want to hail a Rothschild (Hitler) for the rest of your life? No, that's far from based.
Do you ant to pay insane amounts of taxes or else be forced to work in a salt mine for free? No, I'm sure NOBODY wants to work for free unless if it's something they actually want to do.

>Literally comparing Jesus to any of these retards
Take your schizo meds, faggot OP.

Attached: saddam-hussein-9347918-1-402.jpg (300x300, 8.04K)

Jewsus was a kike and jewtin is a puppet for the kikes (zelensky is a kike too)

Only Hitler deserves some credit

>"Hitler=rothschild"
>praising rabbi Yeshua out of all of them
American brainrot is real