Have you taken the E Bike pill? Why keep paying for gas?

Have you taken the E Bike pill? Why keep paying for gas?

Attached: 71Cu4te9pSS._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x365, 31.14K)

I'm not 16 and I don't deliver pizzas

Fuckin overpriced and the battery tech is about 10-20 years away from being efficient enough to matter. Neat idea though.

Why these huge wheels tho?

The only people that ride bikes here look like drunks that lost their license or wanna be tour de France faggots

Who wants to bike in the rain? You can keep it poorfag.

Not a big fan of house fires.

Why would i rent a fucking bike?

Fucking gay and GAY

Or newspapers. Teenagers still deliver newspapers before school to have the money for their first car, right?

IC kits get ~200mpg, go faster, have longer range and are cheaper. E-bikes are dumb.

It's tempting, ngl, but I don't see myself being able to transport a week's worth of groceries back home on it, even if niggers didn't steal it when I was inside the supermarket.

>E-bike
I bet you also smoke E-cigarettes and suck cocks. Faggot

Still far less gay than anyone on public transportation.

Sand wheels

>2022
>not riding the tank of bicycles
Bicyclets are you even trying? In all seriousness though but one of these will be here this year excited to have a bike that actually fits me

Attached: Dirtysixer.jpg (1080x818, 107.14K)

Batteries are shit and gay. I use my big bulging leg muscles like a real man

Cool for the downhill aspect of mtb but idk why anyone would buy one for road riding.

Also what’s with the gay kickstand?

Im turning 33 I never had a car. Me and ex bought a brand new and then we broke up. Now she drives a tiptop car while Im cycling like a kid.
someone off me pls

Attached: FGfbeGHWQAM5jG5.jpg (591x577, 45.39K)

You can not safely travel around anywhere outside of a big city on that you fucking idiot. Do you even live here?

I considered buying an E-bike for my son. Opted for a high end moped instead. Moped cost less than average ebike. Street legal 70km top speed, 102 km/L (yes 102km per Liter). $130/year full insurance. $30/year registration.

I know I made the right decision.

Attached: bw.jpg (798x527, 45.34K)

The ebikes are a big scam because most of them cost 1.5-3k for a decent one. You can get a shitbox for that price. If you were gonna go that route the best option is just to get a conversion kit off of eBay.

I'd rather go all-in on an e-trike that dreams of being an electric car or a car that was designed by a guy that loves cycling and green tech.
That and pic related comes standard with a solar panel pre-installed.

Attached: ELF-White-2.jpg (800x533, 227.1K)

I have a car but live in the country so no traffic means I can leisurly take my bike some days during the summer to get stuff from town. I use picrel and can fit 4-6 bags of groceries

Attached: 61WZ4t1ZAtL._AC_SX355_.jpg (355x300, 33.71K)

Lanklet

Got one. Love traveling to work and back on it. Probably saved thousands of $ on petrol. Also can use it for uber eats deliveries if I want to. Just need to attach one of those big racks to the bike.