German bros what the fuck is this

AGAIN WITH THE HITLER YOUTH SHIT?

Attached: german bros.jpg (720x1280, 239.65K)

>that font
kek

Whats wrong with the Hitler Youth?

I can't decipher everything but this looks pretty basic and neutral? Can krautbros confirm?

hitler youth? what the fuck you talking about. it looks like a simple test in geography

>test for 2nd grade
>handwriting doesnt look of a 2nd grader
what is happening here?

Isnt that the tf2 font?

Liar. It's about panda genitals.

Attached: russiaphobia 2.jpg (720x1280, 270.71K)

It’s honestly not bad at all.

Uh yeah I meant the first page which was the only one posted when I made my reply

I can't read Turkish

Professional translation

Attached: 1647973388642.jpg (1080x2220, 334.24K)

it's a first grade test where you enter basic geographical facts about russia and ukraine. I don't get the "hitler youth" thing OP is screeching about

The test is actually more neutral than our news media take on the whole conflict... Tells you sum'...

it's pretty much just the official western narrative about ukraine/russia. The only thing that bothers me is how bad it was written and the font should be considered as war crime

>russiaphobia
doesnt even portray russia as a real bad actor but reads more like "both sides have their points" thing

professional my ass
Your translator can't even into Umlaute
Also shouldn't it be "capitol of Russia" instead of "capitol from Russia"?

This looks surprisingly factual and innocent desu

It looks like a basic thematic work sheet based on current events. Seems reasonable and purely factual. The only "political" thing is that Crimea has been occupied by Russia since 2014. It also mentions that most people speak Ukrainian but I'm not sure, practically everyone I know from over there speaks Russian too.

That's actual a higher quality summary than the one recently given by Kamala.

Attached: 1647974206500.jpg (994x1024, 318.19K)

>how bad it was written
Not really, it's just simple language. After all, it's supposed to be read by children