WTF IS HAPPENING

uhhhhhhhhh guys? can someone educate me on wether this guys is a schizo or if shit's about to hit the fan for real?

Attached: hmmmwhat.png (1300x1184, 1.74M)

this isn't as groundbreaking as you think it is
people have done this kind of thing for thousands of years
yeah, we're probably in for a bad decade, but that's life when no one with a soul wants to be in government

How is he going to stop WWII? does he have a flex capacitor?

We’re at the start of The Great Reset and installing social ID’s, microchipping and genome editing people via mass hysteria and issuing mandates on people to accept these technologies without consent and you’re on about it being a “bad decade.” This could be the start of the mass enslavement of humanity.

Actually, this is the end of humanity. This is the mass enslavement of…genome edited human adjacent genetically modified beings.

>ask if jack is a schizo
>only people answering are schizos
guess I got my answer

>NPCs believe they should have self determination through VOOOOOOOOOOOTING
>They vote for whatever the media tells them via emotional framing
>The West pumps billions into advertising campaigns
NOOOOOOO RUSSIA YOU CAN'T JUST INVADE UKRAINE! WE PAID A LOT OF MONEY TO WARP THE MINDS OF THE POPULATION TO HATE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The US has a voting system now much like North Korea. Ever since Biden, with new laws being passed, online voting in existence, and voting by mail, while remaining completely hidden, we will never have a fair election again. Our newest elections will simply be celebratory, or to help Americans feel that they have any control.

>The future is...LE BAD!
>Because it just is, okay?!

Funny how after importing 100 million voters over the course of 60 years, that still isn't enough, and they've just reverted to destroying the electoral system so they can blatantly cheat.

>user see's a screen cap of an email
>OH MY GOD THE MOTHERLOAD!
When did this board get overrun with retard boomers spamming twitter screen caps?

this fucking idiot needs to release all the fucking files already and stop being a fucking faggot. this is 2022, 2 weeks doesnt work anymore. muh redactions. fuck off. just fucking dump it.

this guy is clearly playing some kind of game here with the documents. i dont know what that game is, but given he isn't already fucking dead - he's luring us all along and once again, nothing will happen.

Id rather see hunters dick pics in Ukraine

I bet they do this to signal glowies they want to sell out. Dangerous game though.

>to meet with Mary and I
>and I
Amerimutt "higher" education

Attached: file.png (428x368, 150.42K)

Thousands of years? Shills are out in full force today.

the dude is Lin Wood level schizo. He isn't gonna release shit in two moar weeks

'Me' doesn't go to the store nigger

who gives a fuck about this retarded, inconsequential q user bullshit

nobody would take the time to post this if they really felt this way, you're being paid to demoralize society, and for that you deserve ______________

Don’t worry if that happens the sun in this system and every other system occupied by those responsible will go nova if that happens.

>Come meet with I.
Amerimutt "higher" education.

>Seeking geopolitical advice from a literal crackhead

The absolute state of globohomo

I care, fight me you weak glowing drug addled faggot

Does anyone have a source to the Biden laptop images? I am looking for in particular the pictures of him with the Chinese children, chinese child in lingerie. I am trying to convince someone else about something.